Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL (Pune) - Name Mistake in my New Pan Card Printed

Kumar Sushil on Feb 16, 2011
Respected Sir/Madam
You are Mistake in my printed name on the pan card. My name is not NRMILA DEVI. My name is URMILA DEVI and my Acknowledgment no.050910300318555 So please check my Application form & Documents. I was Applied New Pan Card on February 8, 2011 by the (Karvy Data Management Services Ltd. Gurgoan) I hope that you are not nervous me and quick sent my pan card. Please inform my Mobile No. 09416693481

Comments

suman de Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL (Pune)  - India

non allotment of pan card - income tax pan service unit,nsdl

i have applied for new pan card vide pan application acknowledgement no 881010104548700 on 1st january, 2009 through speed post no SPEW128030504IN which was duly received by department on 3rd january, 2009 along with all necessary document & payment recd as per department requirement

but i regret to inform you that even after expiry of one and half month i hav not yet received the pan card nor pan number,

every time i loged into incom tax web side it showing it is under process.

as i am urgently in need of it, kindly send the PAN CARD at an early date so that impretion about our income department of our country to a fresher such as me may not void.

thanking you
Sunil Pal IT Pan services  - India

Re issue of PAN Card - IT Pan services

Sir/ mam,
I have lost my PAN card last month, please re-issue my PAN card at my permanent address( Baradari, near shiv mandir, moradabad).
My PAN no. is : ASWPP7295B
A Apr 13, 2011 by
suni.swetha66@gmail.com

I Loss my pan card My name is NAGA SWETHA UDAYAGIRI
my address :FLAT NO:42, KAKATIYABAZAR, ASHOK NAGAR, VIJAYAWADA-ANDHRA PRADESH, PIN-520017 my mobile no:9550212436
please re issue my pan card to given my address
N May 9, 2011 by
RAJIV TAMRAKAR

Respected Sir/Madam
MY PAN NO HAS BEEN ISSUE TO ME BUT.NOT RECIVE MY PAN CARD YET. WHT TO DO NOW KINDLY INFORM ME AT
MY ADDRS
RAM BAHAJAN TAMRAKAR
PO BARHI DISTT KATNI M.P. 483770
E MAIL : RAJIV_BARHI@REDIFFMAIL.COM
N May 11, 2011 by
abhilashkk1

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have requested for pancard and I have received the Pancard. But in my pancard signature is mis match. what should I do for rectifiying this problem. Pls reply at the earliest.

Abhilash K.K

N Jun 18, 2011 by
kedar shah

my pan card no.
N Jun 30, 2011 by
ennan Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL (Pune)  - AVADI ,KOILPADAGAI, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Not received my voter ID - Mohammed Adnan

Respected Sir :
I had applied for the voter ID in the thalisadar office pertaining to my area.before the 2011 election .But till now i have not received my election Voter ID .When inquired in the office they say that i have to reapply .Kindly do the needful.
ennan786@gmail.com
A Jul 27, 2011 by
shiva shankar pv

dear sir

my pan card will be not despatched in my address. please send me what about the my PAN CAR Status

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER: 050051200746606

EMAIL ID : shiva3335@gmail.com

Mobile No: 09886873444
N Jul 27, 2011 by
shiva shankar pv

pleas send me my pan card

Acknowledgement No: 050051200746606
N Jul 30, 2011 by
S.M. OJHA

Respected Sir/Madam
I Loss my pan card My name is BRIJESH KUMAR AGRAHARI, S/o GOPAL PRASAD AGRAHARI My Date of Birth is 10-03-1978 & My Address- 121, Basantpur Khas, Hanuman Garhi (Behind LAL DIGGI PARK) GORAKHPUR (U.P)
my mobile No.09839102939 MY PAN--AGFPA4975K
please RE ISSUE my pan card and send to my address
N Aug 2, 2011 by
pcchowdhry

Dear TIN-NSDL,

Subject Document sent and Recievd by you, for Issue of a Corrected PAN card vide Acknowledgement number 060880100865662 dated 06 July 2011 for PAN :ABYPC4824F

Please see the latest status letter dated 22 July 2011, posted on your web site.

The simple request of mine to correct the spelling of me and my father's surname on the new corrected PAN Card has not been understood by the concerned people. Not only this, in the process, you people have committed another silly mistake In the middle name of my father by writing CHARNA instead of CHARAN.

Please show a little more care and rectify the mistake at your end. My application correctly states the names required to be printed on the new PAN Card.

I have already sent by speed post on 19-7-2011, the 'Return Slip' of the Income Tax PAN Services Unit letter dated 12 Jul 2011 along with a verified photocopy of my Voter's Identity Card, which shows the correct spellings as required to be printed on the new PAN Card.

Now, please do the needful at your end to expedite issue of the new corrected PAN Card to me.

With best wishes,
Sincerely,
pcchowdhry ( PAN: ABYPC4624F)
N Aug 3, 2011 by
S.M. OJHA

Respected Sir, My PAN AAKPO2890G and my name is SHASHI MAULI OJHA and my DATE OF BIRTH is 11-04-1963.But my name is wrong in my profile as SHASHI MAVLI OJHA (V replaced U)and my DATE OF BIRTH as 11-09-1963 in my profile as well as in my PAN CARD.But the name printed on my PAN CARD is alright.Plz.make it right as soon as possible.
thank you.
A Aug 5, 2011 by
amitatopk2551k

To
INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT
PUNE,
This is the inform you that in the year 2008 I had applied for a new PAN along with a valid proof of my resident address and my date of birth vide acknowledgement Number 070100100114590, and after some time i have received a PAN card by First Flight couriers Pvt. Ltd. Vide airway bill no ZB8059107, (Copy of allotment letter received by your good office is enclosed)
In the PAN card showing all details is correct for me, the details is i.e.
Name: - Amit Kumar
Father Name: Rajesh Kumar
Date of Birth: - 03/03/1985
PAN No: - ATOPK2551K
(A copy of PAN card is enclosed received by your good office)
And after that I have been continue manually filling of My Income Tax return with above said PAN duly accepted by the Income Tax Department (Copy of Income Tax return accepted by your good office is enclosed),
While online filling of my Income Tax Return for Assessment year 2011-2012, I had come to know through a online notice issued on the website of department that the data entered by me is not matching as per the ITD database,
On knowing this I had contacted the NSDL Center (shell Transource Ltd. SCO 1004-05 Sector 22-B 2Nd Floor Chandigarh) and after discussion with the NSDL center Manager told me your PAN data is wrong entered by the department and advise me for a new application with proof of address that is my Voter ID card and employer Certificate, by making a payment of Rs. 94 (Rupees Ninety Four Only) for changes or correction in PAN data, 13 April 2011 I had submitted a valid application through above said NSDL center vide acknowledgment 080290200186092, ( A copy of Acknowledgment is enclosed)
Even after doing all the formalities I have received a letter from Income Tax Pan Services Unit ( Managed by national Securities Depository Limited ) 3Rd floor, Sapphire Chambers, near baner telephone exchange, Baner Pune-411045, Regarding Your application for New pan Card or/ and Changes / Correction in PAN data vide acknowledgment 080290200186092 for PAN ATOPK2551K,
In the Department letter Y/ 0560 Ref No. TIN/PAN/CR-II/802902001860921171 dated April 23, 2011
1. The following discrepancy(ies) has/have been noticed in the details submitted by you as compared with details available with the Income Tax Department (ITD)

Particular As Per Application As per ITD database Remark
Applicant Name

Father Name Amit Kumar

Rajesh Kumar Anand Kumar

Raj Kumar Discrepancy

Discrepancy
2. You are requested to clarify this matter and forward the necessary supporting document ( as explained the reverse this letter ) to enable us to process your application,
In this regard
I send a speed post vide acknowledgement no EP048353761IN dated 29-04-2011 by Indian Post with blow mention supporting documents i.e.
1} Photo copy of pan card
2} Voter ID card
3} Income Tax Returns
4} Pan Card Allotment Letter
5} Acknowledgement No. 070100100114590
After that again a letter received from Income Tax PAN Services Unit ( Managed by national Securities Depository Limited ) 3Rd floor, Sapphire Chambers, near baner telephone exchange, Baner Pune-411045, Regarding Discrepancy in the documents received for PAN application
In the department letter Ref.No.TIN/PAN/CR-II/080290200186092 dated 09.05.2011.
1.This has reference to documents received with your request for new pan card and / or changes / correction in PAN data for PAN ATOPK2551K made vide acknowledgement no 080290200186092.

Particular As Per Application As per ITD database Discrepancy In Documents Submitted
Applicant Name

Father Name
Amit Kumar

Rajesh Kumar Anand Kumar

Raj Kumar Name change from ANAND Kumar to AMIT kumar has not been specified in voter card provided by you ( please refer list 1)
Father name change from RAJ Kumar to RAJESH Kumar has not been specified in voter card provide by you ( please refer list 2 )

Name
( any one of the following List 1 Father Name
( any one of the following list 2 )
Marriage certificate or marriage invitation card or publication of name change in official Gazette or copy of passport showing husband name or a certificate issued by gazette officer Public notification in official gazette or certificate issued by a gazette officer along with relevant proof of identity of application having father name as desired
That is the mistake at department side not me. But without any motive department wrote letters to me for supporting documents, I don’t know Who are ANAND KUMAR & Who are RAJKUMAR,
You are requested that please correct the data in the ITD database so that I can submit my Income tax Return For the Assessment year 2011-2012 timely, if timely action is not taken them I would not be able to fill my Income Tax Return,
I Hope you will resolve the meter,
Thanks & Regards

N Sep 7, 2011 by
kaypratap Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL (Pune)  - India

Re-print of PAN - NSDL,Pune

Sir
I applied for Reprint of PAN on 22/6/2011 and made payment through Net banking (Ref: MSBI1066791083IG55392640 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 ) and generated Acknowledgement vide number 881030204671072 and sent all the documents to NSDL. since i entered wrongly my name in the fathers name column i manually corrected.As advised by TIN team again i generated acknowledgement by giving a cheque number and without depositing the Cheque in HDFC bank.and farwarded the documents again. so far i have not recieved the PAN even after submitting the scanned documents and giving reference number under which the transaction has taken place. after talking also there is no solution to the problem From NSDL, pune. My name is Kandavalli pratap my Original PAN number is ACBPK9494M.
kpratap
A Sep 28, 2011 by
PUSHPENDER GARG

SIR
i have received my pan card no BAJPG9603D with incorrect date of birth.i have returned my pan card for correction.my correct date of birth is 26 feb1995.on pan card, my date of birth written is 1june1992.kindly re
issue my pan card with correct date of birth as soon as possible.
thanking you
Preeti Garg
Punjab
N Jan 16, 2012 by
farman ahmed

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Farman Ahmed, had applied for PAN card .
PAN alloted to me is- AZYPA6503B
Acknowledgment no-010690201305873
Courier Bill no- 44916755575

I did not receive pan card which was dispatched on 14/jan/2012.

Please resend pan card to the address with the contact no

Farman Ahmed

email- adnan.2414@gmail.com
A Aug 30, 2012 by
Bhavana Rakhavaldar R

Hello sir/madam

i m shamasuddin.kurahatti request you that i have applied for correction in pan card vide acknowledgement no: 050640100495655 dated 02/07/2012 as your rules i submitting the Gazatted officers ID letter for correction of PAN DATA with below.

1)Name of pan card: SHAMASUDDIN .KURAHATTI

2)NAME OF FATHER: MOHAMMEDALI PAN: BURPK4432L

but still i m not recieved NEW PAN CARD so please take sillky care of this and send my PAN CARD soon.

With best wishes

Shamasuddin.Kurahatti
ACK NO:050640100495655
PAN:BURPK4432L
D Nov 17, 2012 by
Avinash cool

I Loss my pan card My name is Avinash Kumar
Pan Card No.BFDPK2146E
my address :Avinah Kumar S/O Sh. Rohtash Singh, H.No.-738, Ajay Nagar, Rewari(Haryana) my mobile no:09813232327
please re issue my pan card to given my address
D Dec 2, 2012 by
Amrit12745

my son Anil Kansal s/o sh.Amrit Lal kansal, 83 Ellicott Road, Living Stone, Hamilton, New Zealand has applied online for a New Pan Card(under NRI category) and submitted all the relevant papers along with a demand draft for Rs.962/- through Trackon Couriers Pvt.Limited on 03.09.2012 to the address of Income Tax Pan Service Pune. The courier pack bearing AWB No. 308362549 was received in your office on 06.09.2012 with your office stamp.
Nearly 4 months have gone, but it is pointed out with great regret that we received no response from your office until now. We don't have the acknowledgement number with us, other particulars of my son are mentioned as under:-
Name; Anil Kansal.
Father's name. Amrit Lal Kansal.
Date of birth: 15.11.1971.
Address: 83, Ellicott Road, Living Stone,
HAMILTON-New Zealand.
Date of application 06.09.2012.
received in your
office.
I am to submit that my son is facing great loss in the absence of pan card, it is, therefore, requested that pan card may kindly be issued at an early date.

Yours faithfully,