India Post - complaint against postman

dpkrwt98 on May 22, 2012
Respected Sir/Madam

Sir/Madam My name is DEEPAK SINGH RAWAT A-437 Durga vihar deoli, khanpur – 110062 me rehta hu humare yaha letter time pe nahi pahuchte a gar pahuchte hai to postman paise mangta hai mere ghar me 19/052012 sat ko TDS ka Cheque aya tha vo mere Brother in Law ka tha toh postman ne dene se mana kar diya or kaha ye cheque unhi ko milega jab unhe bataya gaya ki vo greater noida me rehte hai toh postman ne TDS ka Cheque return kar diya IT department ko. Mere Brother in Law ka koi permanent address nahi hai isliye unhone humara address diya hai. Please sir agar aap koi action le toh hume khushi hogi nahi toh ye complaint RTI me dalunga….
Thanks you

Comments

ankit agrawal India Post  - India

dear sir/maddam
i lived in anoopshahr dist(bulandshahr) state u.p. pincode (202390)
sir i wanna complaints against post master of anoopshahr post office...
the behvior of postmaster and others members against the customers is very bad...they didn, t listen always they busy in calling and customers have to weight when we said to do work then he told the answer in very rough voice because of small city no body knows how to complain ...once i went post master to money of mis...then he does very bad behavior with i m very.much angry but i said nothing also in a case of sending speedpost i was happened
i hve to weight for two hours only sending for one speedpost...i m very much sad seeing the condition of this postoffice
i m requsting u take a particular actio against this post office of anoopshahr...i m very thank ful to

from ankit agrawal
ph nom-9761347444
address (shri lalit kishore moh pavitra puri )
anoopshahr dist
bulandshahr pin 202390
jitendra namdeo India Post  - India

MY NAME IS JITENDRA NAMDEO MY FATHER NAME IS LATE. BHOLANATH NAMDEO RAJNAND GAON CHHATTISGARH STATE PIN 491441 DELAY IN KVP AMOUNT 30000 FOR RECEIVE
I HAD APPLIED FOR RECEIVE MY MATURE AMOUNT OF MY KVP A/C NO K110966 HELD AT BHILAI 1 PIN 490001 MORE THAN 7 MONTH I AM WAIT BUT HERE MR. ROY IS NOT SEE MY CASE NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS HAVE PLS TALK WITH MR. ROY HIS NO. IS 09424180776
Lavanya Coodly India Post  - India

My parcel sent by First Class Airmail to Secunderabad, India on the 27th November, 2009 has still not reached its destination as of January 26th 2010. What a shame !
jaywant A patsupe India Post  - India

dear sir i would like to say that my mother and wife have a saving a/c in pratikhsha nagar sion koliwada branch post ofiice mumbai no.400022 and having a a/c no.in the name of Suman A.patsuupe as 8250080 and Nandini J patsupe as 8251142.Every month they deposited Rs. 200 or more for getting a high interest compare to bank.but there post master refuse to pay a single money interest on investor investment.from last four year.when we asked him regarding interest amount then he arrogantly answer that here is not a computer system so he can not calculate the interest.also adviced us deposite the money in banking system.
this is for monthly investment scheme .
in another case 5 year RD scheme he issue a lower rate of interest so pl take a action against that postmaster and punish him.i expect your immediate action in this regarrd highly appreciate to me.
pl tell me why the public will invest the money in post office if the customer not get a single money interest and misbehaviour from post office staff.
pl revert back me ASP.

regards
jaywant A.patsupe
Subrata Bhattacharya India Post  - India

Regd. Letter from India to UAE not received after 12 days - India Post

My brother posted one Foreign Air RL . A RR 503224862IN on 01.02.2010 from Midnapore H.O. post office, Counter No. 1 OP-Code: SNM.

The letter not yet reached after 12 days.

Let us know the status
shoaib India Post  - India

FRAUD AGENCY
BUSHRA INTERNATIONAL SITUATED AT KALINA RUN BY TWO BROTHER SHARIQ AND MANSOOR MANSOORI IS A FRAUD RECRUITMENT AGENCY, GIVING FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS IN PAPERS LIKE MIDDAY FOR PLACES LIKE MALAYSIA SINGAPORE AND CRUISELINERS, THEY HAD DUPED ME WITH RS5000 PROMISING ME A JOB IN MALAYSIA, AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS I HAD FILED A CASE IN COURT IN NEW MUMBAI AGAINST THEM, THEN ONLY THEY FINALLY RETURNED MY MONEY, SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS FRAUD RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
shoaib India Post  - India

FRAUD AGENCY

plz this post is deleted plz help me
raghav j. pandya India Post  - India

sub: about staff member who are not present in time at vadali branch

With respect I inform you that at vadali post office staff never present in office open staff.
vadali is situated in gujarat, dist: sabarkantha. The post office timing is 9.00 am on word but there are no staff present till 9:30 or 10:00 am in the morning and when i say them then the remain staff member said that they do daily up down in the bus so this is done ever. due to this people of vadali who are employee and go to the office at 10:00 am has face the problem when they delever or use the services of post.
so take the appropriat step toward postal staff of vadali.
your respected
Raghav Pandya
Mr. KRUTIBASH PRAMANIK India Post  - India

I had opened a MIS of Rs.60000/- in Jan 2002 for 6 years in Tarsali post of Vadodara, Gujarat in my name. The same got matured in Jan 2008. Till now I have not received maturity amount of Rs.60000/- plus 10% bonus which equals to total of Rs. 66000/- After several enquiry I was told that a cheque of Rs. 66000/- ( cheque no. 024375 dated 30 Jan 2008) from SBI Kothi branch, Vadodara was issued in my favoury which has not been received by me so far. I have given an application of non-receipt of the said amount; but so far no reply either from Tarsali post office or from Head post office at Raopura, Vadodara. this has created a undue mental tension in me as already more than two years have been passed. I have tried my best in whatever way possible to convey and aprise them of my position but of no avail so far.

It seems that postal department personnel are not kind enough to solve a simple problem of a client who repose utmost faith in the postal system for investment.

As far as I know, time bound for a cheque is six months. Banks can issue another cheque if not realised within 6 months. It is now more than two years passed. It is not under stood, Where is the problem ???
How can I get my money ??? To whom shall I contact ??? How the system works and how much time will it take to solve a simple problem ??? Can any one help me pls ???

MD AJAZ ALAM India Post  - India

My name is md.ajaz alam we r staying at c/o BEJAY SINGH NEAR MASJID HARIGAN MOHALLA VILL+PO SHABAD MOHAMMED PUR NEW DELHI -110061, ph...9990510919, SHABAD Postmaster NOT DELIVERD MY letter, when i meet the postman tells me your area is not my range, if you give me the pocket money then i deliverd your letter otherwise return...that persion alredy return my letter(he accept)So i request you please take action on this.I HOPE ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST THE CONCERNED PERSON
Regrads
md.ajaz alam
Ravinder Chahal India Post  - India

Not receiving 3 registered post! - India Post

Hello my name is Ravinder Chahal.

I am from u.k and have been awaiting 3 registered post items from india. They were posted on 08/02/2010

How long does this usually take?

My receipt numbers are as follows -

RR778975239IN
RR778975242IN
RR778975225IN

PLEASE will someone contact me back regarding these items.

Annemarie Bessmann India Post  - India

I am fromDenmark and have been awaiting 2 registered post items from india. They were posted on 25/02/2010 and 28/02/10.

I have 2 trackingsnumber:
RR026520900IN
RR026635638IN
I can not track the numbers????

How long does it takes for shipping from India to Denmark??

Please write back to me as soon as possible.
Annemarie Bessmann India Post  - India

I am wrong about the shipping dates 25/01/10 and 28/01.10.
rahul India Post  - India

rpinfotech is very fraud and chutiya banao company. jo koi bhi is company mein join hoga to prganesh chutiya is sabko chodu bana dalega. pragnesh rpinfotech website ka malik hai. jo sabko ad posting ka kam de kar chutiya banata hai. bahot chutiya kam hai ad posting aur paise bhi nahi aate.
S M Firoj Laskar India Post  - India

Please inform me how many days will take to reach if someone post something from Silchar(788001) to Duabi(UAE) via registered mail.
Mukesh India Post  - India

Date- 5th Mar’2010
SSP (Mr Dinesh Jain)
Naraina Post office,
New Delhi

Sub:- Complaint Against the temp post man - Area Nasir pur, Palam New Delhi45

This is to informed you that, Today ie 5 March 2010 morning your temp post man (name not known), have complaint against this person, He misbehaved with my mother, the reason was that he was unable to found /track my residence address, He misbehaved & told with my sister also that next he will not deliver any document at this address .The reason was only that if the person is unable to fine any address of the customer, It is his problum, and is should not be fire with the customer & for your information my house in on the road, & its found very easily.
I therefore, requested to you please take necessary action against this type of complaint.
please look in this matter & take action him, Otherwise I shall go for further action.

Mukesh
House No-44
Street No-4,
Nasir pur colony,
New Delhi-110045
GOURAB DE India Post  - India

Non Delivery of Speed Post No.EW398036138IN - India Post

One Mail was sent to BARC Training School Complex, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094,Maharashtra, India on 17/02/2010 from Lake Town P.O. (700089),Kolkata through Speed Post No. EW398036138IN dt.17.02.2010 not delivered yet. Searching for the Status, it is found under "Movement" option that "Bagged for Anushakti Nagar" but not delivered.
darshan sayani India Post  - India

dear sir.
myself darshan sayani residing at akola maharashtra.
i m president of akola lohana navyuvak mandal and our trust has decided to take a post box for our mail's.
as we need the post box most urgent.
but the officer in post office is not responding us properly.
they are saying to come after 31st of march.
so please help me for the same.
thanks & regards
darshan
saravrs India Post  - India

Respected Sir,

I have opened an Recurring Deposit A/c in Sirumugai Post office (pincode : 641302) in coimbatore district for the monthly amount of Rs.2000/- While opening I was given my communication address and its differ from my permanent address which is available in Ration card/passport.

As of March, 2010, my RD got matured and the post office persons said, I need to open a new SB A/c in Post office to my matured amount. For that they are asking me to get a signature from my permanent address based (kuppanur (PO)) post master. But the post master is asking Rs.5000 to provide the signature.

I am totally confused and not sure how to complaint this issue. Could you please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Saravanakumar R
Mob:+91-9535110753
M.N. Gopinath India Post  - India

My ISRO Interview call letter was delivered to some other flat in my residential building and I received it after the interview date got lapsed. Very disappointing...and I ve lost this once in a life time oppurtunity

Gopinath MN