India Post - complaint against postman

dpkrwt98 on May 22, 2012
Respected Sir/Madam

Sir/Madam My name is DEEPAK SINGH RAWAT A-437 Durga vihar deoli, khanpur – 110062 me rehta hu humare yaha letter time pe nahi pahuchte a gar pahuchte hai to postman paise mangta hai mere ghar me 19/052012 sat ko TDS ka Cheque aya tha vo mere Brother in Law ka tha toh postman ne dene se mana kar diya or kaha ye cheque unhi ko milega jab unhe bataya gaya ki vo greater noida me rehte hai toh postman ne TDS ka Cheque return kar diya IT department ko. Mere Brother in Law ka koi permanent address nahi hai isliye unhone humara address diya hai. Please sir agar aap koi action le toh hume khushi hogi nahi toh ye complaint RTI me dalunga….
Thanks you

Comments

N Sep 3, 2013 by
marvelsuraj@gmail.com

Best Review

My name is Suraj Kumar. We are in deep trouble from our area postman. He never give us any document. Always come and ask too many question then threat us to complaint ours that we are running company, blah blah... and return our parcel and letter.

This time we were waiting for our cheque book from SBI, he come to us showed items that but have not handover us.

This is all started when we refuse to give him money for delivering post.

Our Address is: A20, Street Number 20, Madhu Vihar Market, Patparganj, New Delhi - 110092

Earlier we have posted this to indiapost site but they have not taken this into consideration.

Please help us sir, he is doing the same since 1 and half year. We will be highly obliged for your help.
Prasanth Gopuinathan Nair Parcel Service  - India

Complaint Agisnt Postman Benny and Psotmaster - Parcel Service

I have received a parcel from Pondicherry dated 15/04/2008 and numbered 380244 and the postman is repeatedly not bringing the parcel and giving a letter to my home showing he cant meet me directly. This not for the first time and when I enquired the same with postmaster she informed that the postman was overloaded and he cant bring the same. Since my father informed the postmaster its their duty to bring the same, today the postman brings the parcel to the house and I have signed and given the authorization letter to the house in my mothers name and without looking at the same he informed he cant identify my signature and my mother told him she will produce my Driving license with sign proof in original. But he doesn’t have time to see that also. Once again when I called postmaster in phone she told its not his responsibility to bring the parcel at home and we have to take it from Post Office itself.

If this is the thing why should we citizens of India use Postal Service, and why can’t we use courier instead of this. For this I am ready to approach the Honorable High court of Kerala Against this Postmaster and Postman Mr Benny, Since we are paying a huge amount to postal Department when comparing to other courier Services. And when I lived in Thripunithura Main Post office Area which is huge area I didn’t face the same problem and in this Village post office I am facing so much problems as they are not giving the letters in time such as telephone bills and other utility bills and I have to pay late payment fee for all this cases. If you are not taking any valuable solution for this I will go for a suite in High court and Consumer Court of Kerala
ANITHA India Post  - India

check the delivery of the letter - BII online

letter posted from kodambbakam br, chennai to the following on 21 june hasn't delivered yet

biionline, c-56 a/28 sec-62
noida 201301

SPET127814430IN IS THE REF NO

PLS REPLY THE STATUS IMMEDIATELY
Rahul Mandolia India Post  - India

This is to inform you that I am Rahul Mandolia R/o V.P.O Mandola Distt & Teh. Rewari(Harynana) would like to say that in our village we never recieved our mails, letters whether registered or unregistered at our home. Our postmaster or postman never deliver our letter to our home, for collection of our letter we have to go to post office. It is also our routine work in such busy time, we have to give time for such kind of silly work.If we will not go to collect our letter to post office he will never deliver it and tear it with in two or three days.

On this time where on one hand India is looking for being Develop country and on other hand goverment department never check what is happening in realty and in small town and Villages.

In our village (Mandola, Distt-Rewari) i never seen postman to deliver any letter to concerned person.
I dont know whether there are special provision for this village in Indian Postal Act or not but nobody never check it and never try to rectify it.

Therefore you are requested to check the proper procedure and pls change this trend which is running since last 20 years. It will be emergence of new centutry for our village if you will do it.

So please pay attention on our complaint and try to redress our grivance.

Thanking You,

Advocate Rahul Mandolia
B.Sc. LL.B
Seema India Post  - India

Public Information Officers
Post Office
***** Address ******

Sub: Application under the RTI Act, 2005 for my file no.547 pending with post office.

I had closed my MIS scheme account with post office and received a cheque no.0483928 dated 02-01-2009 of Rs.6, 12, 000/- but the same was lost during transit. I made a stop payment appeal on 13-01-2009 vide your receipt no.549 along with the requisite documents at the kalkaji post office, I was told that a new cheque will be issued only after the expiry of previous cheque i.e. after 3months after a long wait I again gave the letter on 28th April 2009 at the post office which was received vide your receipt no.3022 since then I am running from pillar to post to get my cheque. I came to know from the kalkaji post office that my file no.547 is missing I launched the complaint thru your website with complaint no.10000037024, from there I came to know that the address in my file is incorrect as per post office records, so I submitted the same too, but due to some unknown reason/’s no satisfactory action has been taken on my application so far.

Please provide the following information with respect to the same:

1. Please provide the daily progress made on my application.

2. Please give the names and designations of the officials with whom my application was lying during this period. Please intimate the periods when it was lying with which officer and what was the action taken by that official during that period.

3. Please give the proof of receipt and dispatch of my application in the office of each of these officials.

4. According to your rules or citizens charter or any other order, in how many days should such a matter be dealt with and resolved. Please provide a copy of these rules.

5. The above officials have not adhered to the time limit mentioned in these rules. Are these officials guilty of violating these rules and hence guilty of misconduct under their conduct rules. Please give a copy of their conduct rule, which they have violated by violating the above mentioned rule.

6. These officials have caused serious mental injury to me by making me run around all this while. Are these officials guilty of causing mental harassment to the public?

7. What action can be taken against these officials for violating all the above rules and for causing mental agony to the public? By when this action would be taken?

Cont…..pg.2/-

# 2 #

8. By when will my problem be resolved now?

I am depositing the application fee (Rs.10/-) separately. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005. Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request., where I may, if required, file my first appeal.

(Seema Tawakley)
prabha shukla India Post  - India

dear sir
ple my call letter not recieve allahabad railway

23 june wrriten exam
so ple send me my id call letter and my address
ple reply

thanks
prabha shukla
prabha shukla India Post  - India

This is to inform you that I am prabha shukla R/o chandmari road dhawari gali no 1 santa m.p.485001 would like to say that in our address we never recieved our mails, letters whether registered or unregistered at our home. Our postmaster or postman never deliver our letter to our home, for collection of our letter we have to go to post office. It is also our routine work in such busy time, we have to give time for such kind of silly work.If we will not go to collect our letter to post office he will never deliver it and tear it with in two or three days. so ple send me my call letter

thanks
prabha shukla
Rajesh bangar India Post  - India

complained aginst p.a of past office - Post Office

i want to complained aginst p.a kamaljit singh & p.a rajani bala ludhiana basti jodhe wal post office.
Both person charge rs.100 on kvp 1 lac payment by cheque or by cash & rs.50 charge on r.d account
maturity payment from innocent peoples. please take action against both other wise i shall go for further step.
Rajesh bangar India Post  - India

i want to complained agaist p.a kamaljit singh in ludhiana post office basti jodhe wal & his coleegue rajani both of want money for every kvp payment & r.d payment for this working 50rs. fix price.
please look in this matter & take action aginst both of them other wise i shall go for further action
Deepu Malik India Post  - India

This is to inform you that I am Deepu Malik, House# 651-652 Bhim nagar Gurgaon-122001 (Harynana) would like to say that we are not getting letters whether registered or unregistered. Our postmaster or postman (Mr. Ashok Kumar) never deliver our letter to our home, for collection of our letter we have to go to post office. It is also our routine work in such busy time, we have to give time for such kind of silly work.If we will not go to collect our letter to post office he will never deliver it and tear it with in two or three days.

I have never seen the postman (Mr. Ashok Kumar) to deliver any letter to concerned person.

Therefore you are requested to check the proper procedure or talk to the postman(Mr. Ashok Kumar) and find out the reason that why is he not doing his job properly
chandrasekar kondur India Post  - India

I am CHANDRASEKAR.K native of Timmaboopalapuram, Uthukottai taluk, thiruvallur dist.

Post office Address:-

Division: Kanchipuram
Taluk: Tiruvallur
District: Tiruvallur
State: Tamil Nadu

Today( 21/07/2009) I have received a parcel from Timmaboopalapuram post office. But the parcel is opened and fully wet.

That post man telling that this parcel is wet and opened from MUMBAI itself not from him. This is completely ridiculous and not acceptable at all

How come he knows that my parcel contains ATM card and cheque book and atm pin.
How come this kind of information will be opened at the parcel through bank?

Note:- he failed to do his job

I need explanation and please warn him before he tries to do any malpractice

Chandrasekar.k
Himanshu nayak India Post  - India

Postman demands money for giving posts. - Lic of india cheque

I am himanshu nayak C/O S-2/29, swarn park gali no.3, mangal bazar road new delhi -41. My complant is the postman of my area is not deliver my post at this address without taking money. All time when he bring my post, he demands Rs.50 for each post. If didn't give money, he goes back without giving post on my C/0 add. My office working time is 8am to 7pm. So i cann't available that time when he delivers post. Kindly u plz help me and took good action against postman. Thanks regardas himanshu nayak 9968241605
barun bhattacharya India Post  - India

KEEPING LETTERS OR DESTRYING WITH OUT DELIVERY - LETTERS MISSING

WE HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE POST MAN DELIVERING MAIL IN OUR HOUSE, W2A(R ) 15/9,PHASE IVB, GOLF GREEN, KOLKATA 700095, IS KEEPING OR DESTRYING THE LETTERS. WE HAVE FOUND THAT 6TH AUGUST, 2009 REGISTER LETTER FROM 1 KM AWAY KISHORE GAS WAS NOT DELIVERED AND WE WENT MANY TIME TO KISHORE GAS AND GOLF GREEN POST OFFICE. THEN 21ST AUGUST MY WIFE AGAIN WENT AND ASKED THE POST MAN HE REFUSED THAT HE IS HAVING THE LETTER. WHEN SHE STARTED ARGUING AND FORCED HIM TO CHECK IN FRONT OF HER, WE FOUND THAT THE LETTER REGISTERED POST BY GAS COMPNT IS WITH HIM. SO WE HAVE COLLECTED THE LETTER ON 21ST AUGUST,2009.
I COMPLAINED TO THE POST MASTER, BUT HIS COLLEGUES WERE SUPPORTING HIM. IT IS SHAME ON YOUR SERVICE THAT SINCE THEN WE ARE NOT RECEIBVINBG ANY ELECTRUICITY BILL, OR LETTERS WE HAVE SENT.WE NEED TO SOLVE THIS MATTER AND THIS RECORD IS FOR FURTHER COMPLAIN OR TO FILE COMPENSESSION FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS.ALSO WE HAVE INVESTIGATED TO PROCEED WITH THE POLICE COMPLAIN ON THIS ISSUE , IF WE CANNOT HAVE THE JUSTICE. KINDLY LET US KNOW WHAT ACTION HAVE BEEN TAKEN ON THIS ISSUE , REGARDS, BARUN BHATTACHARYA, W2A(R ) 15/9, PHASE IVB, KOLKATA 70095, WEST BENGAL, INDIA.
manoj Kuamr India Post  - India

I Manoj Kumar, live at c/o Bhisham lal vashisth, E-361, Gali No-6, West Vinod Nagar, New Delhi.
I did apply for gas connection in Verma Indan gas connection. Today, Postman came in 10.10 PM for give to my indan gas confirmation letter. He demanded Rs 101/- for my indan gas confirmation letter, But I denied his demand then he told me " mai confirm kar liya hai ki yaha koi manoj kumar nahi rahta hai aur mai letter return karne ja raha hu" and he went. whenever i have net connection and always my net connection bill reach in this address.
Sir/Madam, that time four eye witnesses my wife (Jyoti rani), neighbour (S. Pandey) and Son of House owner and his wife (Yogender vasisth and Miss Vasisth)
I am very discourage your service. I decided that i will do complain for that. if any needed than i will go to consumer court, corruption department, police station, etc.
if your need any certification. i will ready every time

Manoj Kumar
poor man India Post  - India

THE SERVICES OF SUB POST OFFICE UNDER RAMESH NAGAR, NEW DELHI THIS HEAD POST OFFICE IS VERY POOR.
THE AGENTS WANTS ONLY IN CASH AND DO NOT ACCEPTS CHEQUES FOR DEPOSITS.
I DO NOT HAVE BLACK MONY AND I WANT TO DEPOSIT ONLY THROUGH CHEQUES NOT CASH.
WHAT SHOULD I DO???
poor man India Post  - India

THE SERVICES OF SUB POST OFFICE UNDER THIS RAMESH NAGAR NEW DELHI, HEAD POST OFFICE IS VERY POOR.
THE AGENTS WANTS ONLY IN CASH AND DO NOT ACCEPTS CHEQUES FOR DEPOSITS.
I DO NOT HAVE BLACK MONY AND I WANT TO DEPOSIT ONLY THROUGH CHEQUES NOT CASH.
WHAT SHOULD I DO???
rajeev.celos India Post  - India

My Name is Rajeev Kumar Ranjan. I would like to say that in our address we never recieved our mails, letters whether registered or unregistered at our home. Our postmaster or postman never deliver our letter to our home, for collection of our letter we have to go to post office. It is also our routine work in such busy time, we have to give time for such kind of silly work.If we will not go to collect our letter to post. Very recently Indian Academy of Sciences, Banglore sent me a book and a certificate regarding my Summer Reserch Fellowship on 15th July 2009 to my home address. When my father inquired about the post, postman said yes, he has received a post, So come to my home and collect your post. When my father went to collect, the post was wet and cover page was partially torn. But since my father doesn't know about the rule, he received the post in that condition on 22nd September. When I have asked about the certificate, he said the post contains only a book not certificate.

I want to complain against him under appropriate law for his negligence.

Rajeev

vijay India Post  - India

dak no
Surjit Singh Pan Card  - India

Complaint Against POST Man - Pan card

My name is SurjIt Singh. I would like to say that in our address we never recieved our mails, letters whether registered or unregistered at our home. Our postman Mr.Gyan Chand posted at Post office Bhunerheri Tehsil and Distt. Patiala (Punjab) never deliver our letter to our home, Last week my PAN Card came. He handed over my Pan Card to another person and he gave a miss call to me. Suddenly i called back to him, then i know my PAN Card had came. I collected from him, when i rung up to Post man Gyan Chand on 9463365842 number, he talked very rash and rudely, he said that it's not his responsibility,if u wanted to complaint, you can go my seniors, I have no afraid of anybody. This is the totally his negligence of his duty. If the Govt servant doing like these where the going general public.

I want to complain against him under appropriate law for his negligence. Take the suitable action against him, so nobody face these circumstances.
I want some actions against him ASAP . I am waiting ur Reply

Thanks with Regards
Surjit Singh s/o Sh Charan Singh
Vill Prour,
Post office Bhunerhari
Teshil / Distt. Patiala
Mobile no 9878714234
Surjit Singh India Post  - India

My name is SurjIt Singh. I would like to say that in our address we never recieved our mails, letters whether registered or unregistered at our home. Our postman Mr.Gyan Chand posted at Post office Bhunerheri Tehsil and Distt. Patiala (Punjab) never deliver our letter to our home, Last week my PAN Card came. He handed over my Pan Card to another person and he gave a miss call to me. Suddenly i called back to him, then i know my PAN Card had came. I collected from him, when i rung up to Post man Gyan Chand on 9463365842 number, he talked very rash and rudely, he said that it's not his responsibility, if u wanted to complaint, you can go my seniors, I have no afraid of anybody. This is the totally his negligence of his duty. If the Govt servant doing like these where the going general public.

I want some actions against him ASAP . I am waiting ur Reply