Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.

Ammar Husain
I am unable to track two registered post sent on 28th March, 2009 from Pune to Mumbai.
The registered post reciept numbers are: RL A 5880 and RL A 5881 repectively.
I tired to trace it online but there is no option availble to track the registered post on the official website of India post. (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/)
Also there is no need to mention the lethargic attitude of the Post office staff for helping out to track the post.
Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains job application.

Ammar Husain.

Comments

N Oct 8, 2011 by
vikas4402

hello sir/madam
well..i have registered a post a month ago n still have not received any acknowledgement ...request my registered post to be tracked ..my no. is RM058231419IN DATED 26/08/2011. THANKS REQUEST ACKNOWLEDGE.
Regards Vikas.
N Oct 9, 2011 by
vijay.more82@rediffmail.com Registered Post  - Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat, India

I dilivered register post on30/09/2011 from RLAD SHIVAJINAGAR <411005> Counter No:1 OP-Code:PWD. At 15:31hrs But not showing traking Till date 09/10/2011 My No is ARM201443411IN
N Oct 14, 2011 by
rohitkunwarait

I had sent a registered post No.2266 on 7-oct-2011 from Uttarakhand to Delhi. Till Date I'm unable to track the status of registered post.
The post contains very important document.
Please Kindaly help me and submit the status report mail earlist. Please you inform me on my email ID.
rohitkunwarait@gmail.com
N Oct 20, 2011 by
Hiranmayi

sdfsdf
N Oct 28, 2011 by
Venu leela

I have sent one Registered post AD from JP Nagar PO, Mysore to Regional Director, CBSE, Chennai vide RL No.A RK417530961IN on 29/09/2011. Till date I have not received the acknowledgement & also I am informed that the letter has not reached the addressee. Can you please let me know what ha shappened.

Apoorv .R
No.20, CHBS 3rd Layout, 2nd Cross
Vijayanagar
Bangalore-560040.
Mob: 9886782377.
N Oct 29, 2011 by
Nithesh B.K.

Income Tax department sent me a document through registered post. But they didn't mentioned my address. only my name and area mentioned. coz of that i didn't get post. While inquiring in post office they told that they sent back to IT Dept. I dont know how to trace post.

Kindly help me with the post as it is very important document. My e-mail id is given below.

Thanking you,

Nithesh B.K.
Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 576003.
nithukharvi@yahoo.co.in
A Nov 6, 2011 by
duttaanup

dear sir/madam,
i, anup kr dutta, have a policy of postal life insurance . but i have not got any policy document of this policy.

Since 08/aug/2008 i have not get my Postal Life Insurance policy document or certificate .
i have insurant of post office life insurance since AUG 2008. but i have not get my document. about me.
policy no- RWB-SB-EA-1406384
CLASS& SUM ASSD- BA/60/200000
LAST PREMIUM DUE- AUR/2043
DATE OF MATURITY -08-AUG-2044

I PAID RS 4270 AT 8-AUG-2008, 5/8/2009, 17/08/2010, 4/8/2011
SO PLZ SEND ME MY POLICY DOCUMENT QUICKLY .

ADDRESS
ANUP KUMAR DUTTA
P.O- KHATRA(RAJA PARA MORE)
Vill- KHATRA
DIST- BANKURA
PIN- 722140

Please Kindaly help me and submit the status report mail earlist. Please you inform me on my email ID d_anup2007@rediffmail.com
N Nov 10, 2011 by
deokar

Dear sir/madam
I am unable to track two registered post sent on 3rd Nov 2011 from Pune-04 to Pune-30
The registered post reciept number is B RM201559370IN
Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains job application.
For kan biosys pvt ltd
F.C.Road Pune
Tel.020-25650196
email.-info@kanbiosys.com
N Nov 10, 2011 by
deokar

Res, sir/madam
I had registered post on local address sent on 3rd Nov2011 from Pune-04 to pune-30 in the name of Mr.Amit Sinnarkar
The registered post reciept number is B RM201559370IN
I tired to trace it online but information received abt the enveloped is post bagged in RMI
LOCAL POST TAKES MUCH TIME THAT WHY I HAVE SENT IT BY RPAD
Kindly help me in to try and locate the post as it contains important document which will be receive upto 8 Nov. but still not received to the concern party.
who is responsible for it.
pls contact
for kan biosys pvt ltd.pune
F.c.road pune-04
Tel.020-25650196
email.-deokar@kanbiosys.com
D Nov 14, 2011 by
samithakur

dear sir/madam
i have sent an important document to canada..ref no. is..RE720687928IN..ON 3-11-11 BUT NOT RECEIVED YET..PLEASE CHECK..
HOW LONG IT TAKES O CANADA...

SHAMMI
A Nov 15, 2011 by
sathish.post

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had sent a REGISTERED POST [ RN019857807IN ] sent on 08/11/2011 @ Srinagar colony PO HYD <500073>,

I'm unable to TRACK it on http://www.indiapost.gov.in/... so kindly help me to tract it. any help will be appreciated.

pls help me
N Nov 16, 2011 by
sachinvagh

I have sent a registered Letter to Raj Eduational Mumbai. The receipt ARM3617304431N. Kindly let me know the same. As I am not able to track it myself as in the case of RLAD.
N Nov 16, 2011 by
govindaswamy

Respected Sir, Have a nine day, This is to request you to track my registered post from the Germany to Mysore ... It was supposed to reach me in 8 days ...the tracking numbar is EC232101743CH
KIndly help me with the post as it is vary important document.
Thanking you,
N Nov 17, 2011 by
Manohar Mathur

Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan (WB) posted registered letter ARW 143272366 on 18-10-11 to Branch Manager, SBI, St. Marks Street Bangalore. Content of this letter has pension discharge through Bank. It is a matter of great shame that it has not reached destination. Can someone help me in tracking the letter?
M Mathur, F 305 Purva Panorama, BG Road, Bangalore-560076.
email id: em_mathur@yahoo.com
mob: 09449874440
N Nov 17, 2011 by
samithakur

hi
i have already registered my complaint..ref no.RE720687928IN
to calgary (canada)..sent on 3rd nov 2011. not received yet...
please check..and reply asap..how long it will take..i think courier is better than india post.it is better to pay more...i was told by the officer that letter will reach in 7 days...
thanks
shammi thakur
samithakur@rediffmail.com
N Nov 21, 2011 by
sirasati

Request you to help me track registered post with tracking no : EK514435995IN its been 21 day now and have not reached the addressee, ,
N Nov 23, 2011 by
khayalahmadkhan

SIR, I HAD SENT A REGISTERED LETTER TO REGIONAL DIRECTOR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI - 110003 VIDE REGISTED POST NO.A RD085514335IN DTD.03/09/2011.
KINDLY LET ME DELIVERY STATUS AND DATE ON MY E-MAIL ID- khayalahmadkhan@yahoo.co.in
N Nov 27, 2011 by
PRABHAT KUMAR AGARWALA

This is to request you to track my registered post bearing number RW102718429IN from RATUA-732205 to JALPAIGURI-735101
The post contains very important document.
Please Kindly help me and submit the status report mail earliest.
Please inform me on my email ID.
N Dec 1, 2011 by
manjulakadapatti

We send a registered post from Dharwad on 4-11-2011 to Deepak Kumar, Indian Journal of Scientific Research, Varanasi. From Manjula G. K. Bangalore, No. EK621080195IN dtd 4-11-2011 and still it is not reached. kindly confirm the same.
A Dec 7, 2011 by
hassan.ayesha

My parents sent me registered parcel from Patna (India) to Australia (sydney)..The major disappointed is that the parcel reached but one of the dress worth Rs3090 is being abstracted instead is stuffed with junk magazines to compensate the weight.
Its very disgusting, what sort of service they are providing.
Above all when I have to complain the page doesnt work.The pathetic condition of the postal service makes us suffer by their irresponsibility.

Indian Post - Tracking the Registered post.