IRCTC - E ticket booking with break of journey

Dr.Mahadeva R Iyer

Kinldy clarify as to how a ticket with a break of journey provision can be booked through your IRCTC. The pop up window does not allow me to select reservation up to a station short of the desination to effect a break of journy (as specified in the break of journey rules). Can you do something to enable me to do that, which I can opt by booking at a Railway reservation centre.

Dr.M.R.Iyer

Comments

dear sir/madam,
in morning 15 minutes server are down, after 15 minutes accept e-ticket, butwhats the problem in server i dont know, debut no enter and pay after not responding

Kindly provide the facility of break journey through internet especially IRCTC

Kindly do the needfull to make a provision of break journey ticket through irctc.
icrtc can easily do that, simply small changes need to to be done .
or else let us know know the valid and logical reason why it is not done.

If irctc is interface for indian railway to ease the customer, there is no point keeping this facility off.

After all customer is king and we all work for service of this country.

how can i book for breaked journey by e ticket

dear sir,
Please clarify the break-journey procedure through e-ticketing.
i want travel to Calicut to Howrah via Chennai. There is no direct train in this route. I chart my programme, up to chennai by Manglore -Chennai mail, then by Coromandal Express from Chennai to Howrah.

It is the duty to implement to book online of onward journey and break of journey.Ultimately Railway is for people and not for few person who are making rules which are not suit for public.
decem4

please tell me how to do a ticket with break journey.

dhruv anand

Dear Sir

Please advice me How I can book break journey to your online reservation system? Since there is no provision found in your system. If there is no system please make it available and same it will be help to the passengers.

S R Iyer

I want to book my online reservation E ticket from Visakhapatnam to Banglore City and having a break journey in Chennai for 2 days please help me out how to book my online E resevation ticket please.

Kindly let me know the terms and conditions for the break of journey provision.

Thank u.

Dear All,

For your kind information you can not booked BREAK JOURNEY tickets from IRCTC web site. Because to book break journey they are doing some calculation I mean to say the break journey distance should not more than 15% of the direct distance as well as for break journey tickets its require connecting trains too.

Hopethe above will meet your requirement.

Thanks & regards,
Shankar Singh

hi sir i want to travel from visakhapatnam to jodhpur a there is no train i want to take break journey in E ticket is it possible if not why can u please sugest me with my problem

This facility is most essential now. Everybody is busy and wants maximum work to be attended to in the minimum time. Hence I agree with this Concerned authorities may please make immediate arrangement for break in journey for e_ticket.

RESERVATION - reserved tickets

I have booked 3 tickets.PNR No.840-3016951. While booking the status was WL 112.113, 114. After 1.5 months of booking the satus is same. It is never possible for such status. I believe that it is due to blocking tickets by the railway staff who intentionally doing business. Hence the public never getting the facilities are provided by the Government.
I hope, the things should be reviewed and do the needful. Thanks, JOY.N.I
N Mar 27, 2011 by
Shridh R

What Indian railway is doing ?????? I can see lot of complaints against brake journey option which is not available in e-ticket, but still railway is not doing any thing. If Indian railway is given an option to book the ticket online, they should give all options…

Indian railway,

When you can provide this facility…after1 month..6 months..1 year…2 year or next election..????????

Need Answer!!!

Shridh R.
N Nov 18, 2011 by
gopajena IRCTC  - Chandrapur, Chandrapur, Maharashtra, India

Onward journey provision for E-tickets booking - IRCTC

Onward journey option is there when one books ticket at the railway counter, whereas it is not in E-Ticket booking system of IRCTC site.
A Jan 19, 2012 by
Vinod Behari Kulshreshtha

Justice demands that Break journey / onward journey provision must be provided while booking e-Ticket. VBKulshreshtha, Retd. Principal, Shikohabad
A Feb 19, 2012 by
ARCHNASINGH

HOW CAN I USE BREAK JOURNEY TICKET
N Jun 3, 2012 by
arvinded

Dear Sirs,

On 12th may, 2012, an amount of Rs.604/- is said to have been refunded . The status is ggm approved. But amount is not yet credited to my account on a verification. The reference no. ekt 2012034004400124. Kindly verify and do something for an immediate refund. The relative pnr no. of the original ticket is 2559962111. The status shown is irctc site is GGM approved.Please confirm me at arvinded@yahoo.com

IRCTC - E ticket booking with break of journey