IRCTC.co.in - online ticket booking

New Delhi

Date: 17th May, 2008

suject: Online Booking through irctc.co.in
Respected Sir,
I would like to get your kind attention on the problems faced by the general public who use Internet Booking facility to book their ticket for their journey on www.irctc.co.in.IRCTC web service is a disaster. You would reach peak of your frustration booking tickets online. This low cost server always throws a message 'Unable to retrieve due to communication failure' whenever you search for station codes, check train no.s, check availability you name it.i was booking my ticket yesterday through irctc.co.i completed all process and payment gateways charged the payment but didn't issue me ticket.i got the message from irctc "sorry for Unable to retrieve your ticket due to communication failure' and i lost the Rs 60/-for this hell sorry word. just i want to ask who will return these Rs 60/- it is very painfull losing your Rs. without any cause . i woud like suggest in this condition, if custumer is not getting booked ticket the irctc should refund total money without make any charges.
so i request to you sir please look forword this matter and make some rule and regulation regard this problem. so that general public can save their money and time.

Thank you.

Comments

i want ticket

i want ticket

Dear sir

I booked my railway reservation ticket at parbhani from suvidha center counter for 3 AC for Parbhani to Mumbai on 24/09/2008. The details of ticket are as follows.

PNR NO 8324348888
Date of Journey 25/09/2008
Date of Booking 24/09/2008
class 3A
Amount Rs. 647
but due to some unavoidable reasons i callcelled my journey and try to cancell my ticket from suvidha center counter. But they told it can not be cancelled.

Please cancell my ticket and get me refund of my ticket amount as per railway rules.

thanks
dhruva

train no.2440
dated 21.10.08
pnr no.2152379645
passanger had not feeded. please feeded ASAP.

i have book my tickit on 20t dec from aurangabad to thane devgiri express, money transcitions are done from credit card HDFC bank, but after dat web page is expired, I haven't ot my pnr number how to get PNR NUMBER now

I am very happy to know about the online railway ticket booking .I Rajeev Vashistha very thankful to Shri Laloo p. Yadav Hon'ble Railway minister

tickit booking

now a days Indian rail is to much profit because of Lallu prasad sir

i need this thing.

railway reservation

I klindly requiest the Railways minister, to facilitate the general publick to book the train tickets through internet as like as done in the departmental reservation counters. i.e. It can be done in case of purchasing the point to point TICKETS WITH BREAKUP JOURNEY AS WELAS ROUND TOUR TICKETS.

To
Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav
The Hon’ble Minister of Railways
New Delhi

Date: 07th JAN, 2009

suject: Discrimination and fiend me for nothing
Respected Sir,
I would like to get your kind attention on the problems faced by the me per5sonally. Dear Sir I daily commute from AMRITSAR to JALLANDHAR CANTT. on today when i was about to reach in jallanhar Cantt one of the Ticket checker stop me an asked me to shoe ticket an i showed him my monthly pass but he gave me fined receiped which was rupees 200 an when i asked him whatfor he said i was smooking Dear sir he did discrimination with me as he knows i am NRI but i did nothing. I was pissed off from him an getting late for work i did pay that fine but an passenger were witness an my colleges aslo who commute daily with me from asr to jall cantt. Anyway Sir when i asked his name he was so rude me with and said to me I am Sukhjeet Singh do whatever you want to do. Now I want you to take seriously action so that i can reembursment asap. this is receipet no 909728 train no: 2460 tkt GC no : 06776. Actually i have my monthly pass and you can check my details i had it from amritsar railway station on 02dec2009 around 5.58 am.

Please take action seriously

"Hope to hear from you soon"

Thanks Kindly!

Class SL Internet Service Charge Rs 20.00
Date Of Journey 26/9/2008 Ticket Charge Rs 576.00
Bank bob Total Rs 596.00
Train No 2466 Railway Zone WR
From Station KOTA JN(KOTA) IRCTC Zone Group General Manager/Western Zone (IRCTC) Mumbai
To Station INDORE JN BG(INDB) Quota General

Ticket Details
S# Name Age Sex Coach Seat Res-Status
1 NILESH MEHTA 31 Male S1 0056 Booked
2 PALLAVI MEHTA 28 Female 0000 Booked
3 REKHA N MEHTA 58 Female 0000 Booked

Reason For TDR : Passenger Not Travelled.
TDR Status : Admin Approved
Reference No : ekt200810300225576
TDR Filing Date : 03-Oct-2008
Refund Status : Refund under Process
Refund Date : Not Available
Refund Amount : Rs.0.00

Dear sir/madam,

Today I booked one ticket form Chennai to New Delhi for 28/02/09 in tamilnadu express 2nd ac but due to connectivity problem, I could not get the print out of the ticket so please help me for the same & send me my ticket by mail attachment as soon as possible, I have to send this ticket to one of my friend he is in Chennai now then he will make schedule accordingly.

Please do the need full

PIN: 175131.

Mobile: 09816724988

Phone No: 01902-254181/82/83/84

Fax No: 01902-253965

For visuals please visit: www.clubmahindra.com

i booked two ticets but their some problem i.e in my account deducted money but ticet was not booked.tran id -0097757809 and 009775789.
pls no me about my money

i want to get railway and airlince reservation through internet.

yes i m like