KAFILA TRAVEL.IN — AIRLINE TICKET FARE FRAUD

HARSH181 on Aug 10, 2011
I AM HARSHIL GAJERA FROM JAMNAGAR.
I HOLD ONLINE TICKETING ACCOUNT WITH 'KAFILATRAVEL.IN'.
I HAVE BOOKED A ONLINE AIR TICKET FROM ACCOUNT ON KAFILA TRAVEL.
AFTER I HAD BOOKED AND MADE PAYMENT WITH DEBIT CARD AND THEY CONFIRMED THE PAYMENT DEDUCTION FROM MY CARD THEY SENT ME THE AIRLINE TICKET(http://kafilatravel.in/PrintRoundWayRefid.aspx?BookingId=GW69747983541GW&...
. THEN AFTER 20 MINUTES THEY CALLED AND SAID WE WILL CANCEL THE BOOKING AS THERE IS A FARE HIKE.
I HAD ALREADY RECEIVED A MAIL WITH THE TICKETS, WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY TOLD THEY STILL DINT SEND ME THE PNR.
THEY HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE ALSO. NOW THEY ARE TELLING THAT THEY WILL CANCEL L MY BOOKING AND SEND MY PAYMENT. BUT I WANT MY BOOKING AT THE CONFIRMED COST ITSELF. BECAUSE IF WE CANCEL THEY CHARGE HEAVY CANCELLATION CHARGES.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE FRAUD AND DO THE NEEDFUL.
I REVIVED THE CALL FROM THE FOLL NO.

MY CONTACT IS +91 9510196004
E-MAIL: HARSHIL_43210@YAHOO.COM
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I AM HARSHIL GAJERA FROM JAMNAGAR.
I HOLD ONLINE TICKETING ACCOUNT WITH 'KAFILATRAVEL.IN'.
I HAVE BOOKED A ONLINE AIR TICKET FROM ACCOUNT ON KAFILA TRAVEL.
PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE FRAUD AND DO THE NEEDFUL.
I REVIVED THE CALL FROM THE FOLL NO. +91 1145022254

MY CONTACT IS +91 9510196004
E-MAIL: HARSHIL_43210@YAHOO.COM
The matter has been resolved or not

KAFILA TRAVEL.IN - AIRLINE TICKET FARE FRAUD