Lottery winning - winning of lottery from united nation trust funds is true or fake

Complainant8291364
I have been received an email regardind some lottery winning of 6, 50, 500 pound from united nation trust funds, nigeria department of humanitarian affairs. I am confused that whether it is true or fake company. Also they are charging some $250 and that too not in the name of the organisation by western union but in the name of "Henry Nduka" address "plot 107 apapa road lagos, nigeria". And they have also included the name of united nation secretary general as Mr Ban Ki Moon.
Here is the copy of email. Please reply me as soon as possible at "krups_gayatri@yahoo.co.uk".

United Nations Trust Funds
Nigeria Department of Humanitarian Affairs
101 Yahkubu Lane CH-1211 Geneva 10
Nigeria.
Tel:+2348068717667

Congratulations Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Six Hundred And
Fifty Thousand Five hundred Great British Pound
Sterlings, (£650, 500.00)for this new
year 2009 Lottery promotion
which is organized by United Nations Organization.

United Nations Organization, collects all the email addresses of the
people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to the
Internet.we only select five people every Year as our winners through
electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate
you for being one of the people selected.

These are your identification numbers:
Batch number...UNO 09102XN
Reff number...UNO 35447XN
Winning number...UNOW09788XN

These numbers fall within your Location file, you are requested to
contact the event manager/Claims Department, send your winning
identification numbers and fill the verification form below, to enable
him verify your claims.

8.OCCUPATION:
9.MARITAL STATUS:
10.NATIONALITY:

Our corresponding office in the (AU) African Union will give details on how
your funds would be remitted to you.Do contact our payment office in Africa
immediately with the informations below.
A Scanned copy of a valid identification card should also be
attached(either an
International passport or Driver's License) and send with the listed
information for claims of your won prize.
Payment Officer:Mr.Bruce Brand
Phone Number:+2348068717667
Email:united-nation_claimsdept@live.com

Mr Ban Ki-moon.
(UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL)

Comments

A Apr 27, 2011 by
sagarsatav

Sir i got an email form united nations lottery unit.they say that i am selected as winner of lottery and given me the email id of Halifax bank for payment.When i send email to this bank they ask me for varification.after varifacation they give me a user name i.e account nuber.When i register to it they move $1000000 to my account(my current balance).I done this things since they dont ask me any bank account information and as i am student i dont have any bank account.i dont receive any email from them after register.Sir please check it and tell me truth at sagarsatav656@gmail.com i can give additional information.
A Apr 29, 2011 by
amittheer Lottery winning  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

it is totally fake. they all are nothing but the master mind cyber criminal. never reply to them .

Amit
A May 2, 2011 by
Charles Samuel

Reachtax : Me too facing same i applied PAN card on 08/12/2007 by paying rs.200/= till date no response from Reach Tax

But when ever am calling they ask 2 things

1. Your mobile number please? -

2.Receipt serial no ?

If i produced the same they will tell "we will check and revert back" thats all
after that i need to call back then also same answer like wise 4 years gone

Now am planning to buy a new one, I don't how this Reach Tax, ReachTax peoples are still avail in the market with various operation, They are not able to get a Simple PAN of mine itself?

Friends please don't give any chance to this kind of ppls and dont waste your precious time with this irresponsible team.
N May 2, 2011 by
albenita

Hello I have received a message in my mobile which tell me this CONGRATULATIONS, your mobile number has won 370.000 euros in the on going Nokia Mobile Promotion. My email is albenita_17@live.com
N May 7, 2011 by
prakash1976engg Lottery winning  - Saoner, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

lotto - HEINEKEN LIGHT LOTTERY PROMO

Fri, 6 May, 2011 12:16:50 PM
Contact Reserve Bank of India via E-mai‏l.
...

London, SE10 0RX8.
GAMBLING BOARD OF GREAT BRITAIN
LICENSED. ONLINE BALLOT LOTTERY
(Registration 70339411).
REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT.
REF :HLLP/2011-26954564- 5600-188
BATCH: 20175MJL-01
(No Ticket Sold)

Congratulations !!!

This is to inform you that your Winning Prize has been approved for claims.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of the Heineken Light Lottery Program. Heineken Light Lottery draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer ballot search from the internet as part of our international promotions program which we conduct every year. No tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address attached to serial number 76091/02 drew the lucky numbers 19-6-26-13-2-7 which consequently emerged you as one of first fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of Pounds 1,000,000.00 (One Million Pounds) in cash credited to file W2045/1108309/06. This is from a total cash prize of Pounds 50 Million Pounds shared amongst the first fifty (50) lucky winners in this category.

Be informed that we have forwarded your Original Certificate and your Certified Bank Cheque to the Reserve Bank of India for the transfer process of your Winning Prize.

Find below the contact details.

Direct Online Wire Transfer.
Jeevan Bharathi Building, Connaught Place New Delhi INDIA.
Name of Bank: Reserve Bank of India
E-mail: funds_remittance_department@resrvebnofin.co.in

Attention: When contacting the Reserve Bank of India, you are to quote your ORDER NUMBER: AZ/007651/HLP along with the details stated below to enable them honour your mail.

1. Full Names
6. Sex
7. Age
8. Amount Won
9. Order Number

Once again i say congratulations.

Mrs. Kate Henshaw
N May 12, 2011 by
meowbuji Lottery winning  - Salem karungalpatty, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India

getting amount for widows fund - post office

am from salem karungal patty fourth cross st, in our area post man collecting money to deliver the widows fund, by ashokkumar ..
N May 17, 2011 by
RaviSaxena24 Lottery winning  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

dear Sir
I Have Recevide A Massage On My Num.(9887808718) & I Have Win 5, 00, 000Rs. So PLz Give Me Detail How I Got This Money
A May 26, 2011 by

İleti kaynağını göster
İleti geçmişini göster
İleti geçmişini izle
Ayrıntıları Göster
Ayrıntıları gizle mustafa kuşcubunun bir yalan 419 spam aldatmaca western union kurye ekxpress dolandırıcılık olduğunu biliyorum benden bir kuruş bile para alamassın uyanık nijeryalı sahtekar kardeşim bilgilerimi yinede gönderiyoruKime: remitdept@aol.nl, 419@419scam.org
Kimden: mustafa kuşcu (marmaramuzik007@hotmail.com)
Gönderme tarihi: 26 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe 19:20:00
Kime: remitdept@aol.nl; 419@419scam.org

bunun bir yalan 419 spam aldatmaca western union kurye ekxpress dolandırıcılık olduğunu biliyorum benden bir kuruş bile para alamassın uyanık nijeryalı sahtekar kardeşim bilgilerimi yinede gönderiyorum bakalım ne kadar gerçek bu kazanma

From: remitdept@aol.nl
Subject: CONGRATULATION!!!YOU HAVE WON 750, 000.00 EUROS
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:03:11 +0200

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON 750, 000 Euros

You have been awarded the sum of 750, 000 Euros in the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite Software email lottery in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by Software powered by the internet through the worldwide website.

Your email address was amongst those chosen this year for the SWISS-LOTTO Satellite lottery. And this promotional program is proudly sponsored by the SWISS-LOTTO organization.

Your email address attached to Ref number 5, 7, 14, 17, 18, 43 with Serial 10, and consequently won the lottery in the "A" Category. You have therefore been approved the lump sum pay out of 750, 000 Euros. Number 1979-12 drew the lucky.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European Booklet representative. In View of this, your winning prize will be released to you by our fiduciary agent located In the Netherlands .Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your winning funds As soon as you Contact them.

This promotion takes place annually for security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning details confidential till your claims is processed and your winning funds remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to Claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted d abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

(8) Occupation: jigolo
(9) Telephone Number:00905322816442
(10)Fax Number:
(11)Draw Number above: 1979-12

These details facilitate the due process and the release of winnings to avoid unnecessary delays and complications in the processing of your Winnings. Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Sarah Van Norris
Online Games Director
NETHERLANDS

ww.swisslotto.ch www.swisslotto.ch www.swisslotto.ch www.swisslotto.ch www.swisslotto.ch www.swisslotto.ch
18:03
İleti kaynağını göster
İleti geçmişini göster
İleti geçmişini izle
Ayrıntıları Göster
Ayrıntıları gizle SWISS LOTTO Kişilere ekleSWISS-LOTTO NETHERLANDS FRANCOSTRAAT 40, 3067DV, LAIDEN. NETHERLANDS https://www.swisslotto.ch CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE WON 750, 000 Euros You have been awarded the sum of 750, 000 Euros in the SWISS
Kimden: SWISS LOTTO (remitdept@aol.nl)
Gönderme tarihi: 26 Mayıs 2011 Perşembe 18:03:16

Online Games Director

N Jun 8, 2011 by
BABU N A Lottery winning  - Idukki, Kerala, India

Receive cash - irish desk

Igot a message from irishdesk"YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 700,000POUNDS" If it is trou,how can i receive that cash....? Thankyou
N Jun 16, 2011 by
nvmurugan BMW  - Delhi, India

BMW Fortune Programme - BMW

I have received an SMS to my MTNL mobile Number that I have got Rs.5,00,000/- in BMW World Fortune Programme and advised to my payment to mail bmworganizer@hotmail.co.uk. It is not
understood, how this fake SMS is router through MTNL. Any one can help to nab this cyber criminals
N Jun 18, 2011 by
anburajni Lottery winning  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

dear sir.
I received a message from yahoo msn lottery and i have win 1000000IN.it is true or fake. Please help me.may i send my full details to that email address.
N Jun 22, 2011 by
gsp Lottery winning  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

Govind Singh Date 22-06-2011

dear Sir
I Have Recevide A Massage On My Num.(9926177679) & I Have Win 750000.00Rs. So PLz Give Me Detail How I Got This Money i send my full details to that email address. govind.govind.singh17@gmail.com
N Jun 26, 2011 by
Linda S. Lottery winning  - United Kingdom

Scam - Bill Gates Fund Foundation

I received the following e-mail:

On Jun 15, 2011, at 1:13 PM, "Dr.Caravan Marvis" <info@officemail.net> wrote:

Greetings to you,

On behalf of the Bill Gates Funds Foundation, we wish to notify you as a
beneficiary of $9,000,000.00 in compensation of scam victims.Do contact
OCEANIC INTERNATIONAL BANK, United Kingdom Branch for verification and
release of your $9,000,000.00 USD (Nine Million United State's Dollars),
that we have deposited with the OCEANIC INTERNATIONAL BANK.

The account log on will be presented to you by the bank in order to access
the funds before releasing into your nominated bank account. You will
transfer the funds into your nominated account on-line as the OCEANIC
INTERNATIONAL BANK,UK will provide the necessary information to you.Do
contact the Managing Director of the OCEANIC INTERNATIONAL BANK, with the
following details: You are to fill the appropriate form and submit to the
bank.

[1] Full Names:.......................
[2] Contact address:.......................
[3] Direct Telephone No:.......................
|4| Occupation :.......................

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Caravan Marvis
Co-ordinator.
BILL GATES FUNDS FOUNDATION

How dare someone would use a well known individual to scam the public!! After receiving the e-mail, I requested additional information to determine the validity of the message, knowing that it was a scam. Some of the questions I requested answers to are: how was I selected; Is this considered a class action settlement or what please be more specific; how much is the total compensation/settlement;
where was the action filed, and when: etc. And I also told them that absent verifiable information, that I would report them to the authorities and expose them for what they are. Well I haven't received anything back, and I'm not surprised. Please be aware of this e-mail, and share the information with everyone. We need to put a stop to this type of scams.
N Jul 5, 2011 by
Mithun Sutradhar

Sir i have recieved a messege from ukzoneclaimdepartment@hotmail.com from the winning prize of 500, 000 GBP. I don't know the msg is false or true, plz help me. my phone or email id is mithunsutradhar41@yahoo.in[9774152075] plz help.
A Jul 14, 2011 by
gsp Lottery winning  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

sir this winning awards [750000.00] has not get yet. i had sent email.but we got no response.whose advice shall we tek now.please would you help me. your sincerely govind singh
N Jul 17, 2011 by
kii Lottery winning  - Fiji

about winning the lottery - kia motors company

i'l tell all the media reporters here in Fiji about your company that it's a hook and a fraud company...
N Jul 23, 2011 by
antin Lottery winning  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

B.R Electronics(Fake) - Antin

Hi guys....

I just want to shaare my bad experience with B.R electronics interview.
I request you to please dont interview at this company. They gave 4000 rs salary for Engineering graduates and 2 years bond.

If you have selected in this company. They treat you as a slave.... I couldn't want to slave for them. thatsy i quit that job and breke the bond of Rs100000.......
Please dont waste ur valuable time by attending interview in this company
N Jul 26, 2011 by
MMNAIR Lottery winning  - 602101, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

PRIZE AWARDED - BBC ONE NATIONAL DROW PROM

Dear Sir
I have just received Congrat!!! You've Been Awarded £500,000,00 In the 2011 BBC ONE NATIONAL DRAW PROM.Email your full details to bbc_lotodrow@hotmail.comuk to claim your prize.

Please tell me whether this mail is correct or not and suggest me.my id:( manojsli.nair@gmail.com)
N Aug 6, 2011 by
Superhamza24

I ahve received messages that Ur mobile has been granted 500, 000 pound in the current Bill Gate foundation award. Contact Dr. Evan via billgate_foundation@live.co.uk...Plz give Suggestion What to Do.!
N Aug 11, 2011 by
birenjpatel Lottery winning  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Service oriented - Nokia E-500

I had Purchased a Nokia E5-00 Mobile Phone From a delar in Ahmedabad * months ago.Now there is a problem of it's microphone and the dealer says "OH this is a water damage and company do not gurentee for water damage so u have to pay for repairs. a customer do not know about internal technicals of a phone, but i am very sure that I had surly protected my phone against water and dampness also. even i had used a Bluetooth headset so that the phone do not expose even in dampness. Some one guid me what to do about such things, I do not worry about expenditure for ripairs but when i got ripaired, than what is the meaning of gurentee of nokia? resonably if company people can call me on 9099099532. I m interested in solution that how can a customer use his mobile phone so roughly? If noticed this complaint than Thanks.