Nakamichi tecno pvt Ltd - Fujezone touch screen dual sim gsm mobile ph. not working .

Ramen Ghosh
I purchased above noted mobile during last week of november 09. On receipt of the phone the charger went off. As per your direction I returned the product to the company and they replace the charger .I paid rs200/-to courier.subsequently also I could not use the phone due to the following defect. 1.one of the two sim could not be activated since beginning.2 the phone autometically goes off while receiving incomming call, sending out going calls, plying song etc. 3.FM radio does not function properly etc. Hence I again retured the phone to M/S Nakamichi Techno pvt ltd, ND. vide DTDC courier service spending rs200/- vide consignment noV02698875 dt12.03.2010 for rectification of defects thoroughly Pl persue the matter with the company so that I can use the phone after spending more than 6000 rupees..ref. order no.701919454 sub order no71982324 dt16.11.09

Comments

I have faced a lot of problem wih it - i2 dual talk Dualsim Mobile

I have faced microphone problem . others can't hear my voice. I also faced problems with the free gifts. i didn't received 50% money back voucher from india times shopping.

I have send it back to replace the product and iam waiting for their response.

Not received the consignment yet - GSM Mobile Promo

I got a consignment with no.560557765.upto now i did not received the consignment, henceforth plz let me at what time i can receive the same...
Plz let me know the status on priority...

Iam not able to sent any videos from my computer and my mobile is having mp4 player.

iam having a i2 dual talk sim touchscreen mobile and iam having a problem, when iam sending any video to my mobile through my computer my mp4 player of my mobile cannot play the video.

not receivng since morethan 10 days - dual sim mobile phone

HEAD customer service M/s.ELBEE COURIERS,dear sir, there is one consignment (dual sim mobile phone )on my name from india times. India times couriered the product thru elbee on 7th of this month and given me the ref. No.350000151. But till date i have not received the product. I have called your office on phoine No.3100 2222 yesterday and today and i was informed that the item will be deliverd to me today. i have waited for the same. but regretted to inform that it is not deleverd even today.. I have tried to call your office at 6 p.m. today to remind the concerned people. but always the phone will be busy or recorded message for more that 10 minutes unable to communicate because of this. the people who comes on phone are not responsive as they dont give the correct information and status.

please look into the matter and arrange to deliver the product to the given address below at the earliest. I have lodged complaint with indiatimes people also inthis regard..

L.K.S.RAO, B-304 M.S.E.B. QUARTERS, S.G.BARVE MARG,NEXT TO SWASTIK CHAMBERS,CHEMBUR,MUMBAI-400 0071.PH:922 322 4532,022-25292136

issue duo sim is not activated - Raj Communication

i want to know whose number is this:9997080000. Please send me name and address.
pls send detail. i have a dup sim of this number but the sim will not activate becoz miss matching the name & address so plz give me the proper my of oner of this number

Technical support not provided - FUJEZONE GSM MOBILE

I purchase online FUJEZONE TOUCH SCREEN DUEL SIM GSM MOBILE PHONE
on 13.01.10 which i received the product on 18.01.10 vide my order no 702452667. I requested
to customer service for technical support for gprs activation but nothing is .done.Now i return that product through TNT courier DO112714055 DATED 27.01.10. WAITING FOR REFUND
OF RS/-5999.00.

I also purchased the same company's DUAL GSM handset but the same problem is coming up...I strongly supports you...go ahead..any how I have just sent back the product by 25th May 2010 to the Nakamichi Techno Pvt ltd for the replacement..

I also purchased the same company's DUAL GSM handset but the same problem is coming up. I have sent handset for testing as informed by home shop 18 but we have not received handset with accessories which we have sent and problem is not resolved. On 25th May we have sent them handset 2 batteries charger and headset for testing to your given address to Delhi, complaint was touchscreen pen was not there inside the box when first time we receive mobile battery of the phone get discharged within a hour and call gets disconnected suddenly between the conversation hence both batteries were sent for testing, Music player volume is very very low when handsfree is connected we can hardly hear anything, It seems handset was not tested before dispatch. on 3rd june we received same mobile returned but the box was open there was only 1 battery returned by Nakamichi and problem was not resolved again i contact the vendor but they told me that they have not received the handset returned from OVERNITE Courier the courier service which they used to return me the handset... I am tired of daily follow up with you i need my money back as this mobile was headache for me... Please get my money back from company . I strongly feel home shop 18, nakamichi and overnite couriers are cheaters and they are fraud. Order No. 702874747 Sub Order No. 73012985 amount paid in cash 5999.00 Merchant Name and Number : Nakamichi Techno Pvt. Ltd.(93), Item Number/Product Number : 45791, Item SKU No :ephone-NM, Item Title :Fujezone Touch Screen Dual Sim GSM Mobile Phone

I hope you can help me out to get my money back, my contact no. 9821402367, Purnima More

Yes, I also purchased the same model phone and having been repaired not replaced, I m facing lots of problems. it was repaired 3 times i send back to nacamichi but the problem was not resolved... still now i m facing certain problems, i m sending back the phone the 4th time and this is the last time for them to clear the query otherwise i must have to go for legal actions, , , i think the company is fraud and cheater.

Kind Attn: Mr.Raj Kumar.

I have order for Fujezone Touchscreen Mobile, but the touch screen is not working till one week.

Please rectify the Problem & replace the same.

I am sending my Mobile by courier to your office on 23.08.2010.

Do the needful.

Thanking you Sir.
Suresh.
9160025236.

Kind Attn: Mr.Raj Kumar.

I purchased above noted mobile during last month of July 10. On receipt of the phone the Touch Screen was not working. As per your direction I returned the product to the company Through Aramex Courier service.I paid rs200/-to courier.subsequently also I could not use the phone due to the following defect. 1.The phone autometically goes off while receiving incomming call, sending out going calls, plying song etc. 2.FM radio does not function properly. 3) Touch Screen not working etc. Hence I retured the phone to M/S Nakamichi Techno pvt ltd, New Delhi. vide aramex courier service spending rs200/- vide Air Way Bill No: 6165412466 dt23.08.2010 for rectification of defects thoroughly Pl peruse the matter with the company so that I can use the phone after spending more than 5000 rupees..ref. order no.704514178. Name : Mr.J.Venkat Reddy, Ph: 93921 39681.

After receiving this message please call this number for status of my Mobile Phone.
Please do the needful.

Thanking you.

J.Venkat Reddy.
+91 93921 39681.

Dear all,

Plz tell me what r the problems in Fujezone touch screen Mobiles.
I can Thought to take distributership of fuje zone mobile

Revart me as soon as possible

Anjli
Email: ayanjali3@gmail.com

My name is Mamta I also bought this Full Touch Screen Mobile from HomeShop18. The phone was received with lot of defects and when the phone was returned back to Nakamichi within 15 days and asked them to return my money back they were giving one reason or the other so that the money may not be returned back to me. By the help of consumer forum, I have got my money back. I thank consumer forum for the same.

Mamta
Suzan

I had purchased a Fujizone Dual Sim Full Touch Screen handset about 11 months ago from HS18. Apart from the manufacturing defects, viz., 1) frequent battery discharge, and 2) defective battery charger, I have been cheated by the manufacturing company when they sent me a 2.8 inches screen handset, while in reality I had paid Rs. 6000/- for a 3.2 inches screen handset. Although the batteries (2) and the handset were sent for replacement, the company sent me the same products once again. Now, the warranty period is also over and I have been left with a most annoying and inefficient mobile handset I ever purchased. I guess HS18 too should be made accountable for airing such defective products from a sub-standard manufacturing company and duping many customers in the most frustrating manner.
Sushma.

i have purchased Fujezone dual sim dual camara full touch screen mobile phone model no;-x2.from homeshop 18 on 4.11.2010which was delivered on 14.11.2010
through courier ;- blue dart.after the charging the battery i have tried to use the phone and fond that its front

camara does not work .i have loged compailt to homeshop18, their executive guide me over phone but i could not activated the
front camara still today.lastly the concern excutive told me that they are sendig the address to send the phone and with the necessary guidence, how to pack the
said mobile & send it with a courier to whome they have tieup..in your user"s manual nothing is mentaion about front camara.it seems that you send me only
single camara mobile phone.under the circumstance i request you to replace with
dual sim dualcamara mobile phone .if you are sure that you have send me dual
sim dual camara mobile phone model no;- x2. then you are requested to mail me your guidence regarding how i shall activated the front camaraand use it.ok i am
awaiting your early replyat you earliest
kanubhai.shah

i purchesed a true tuch phone and not receiving any incomming calls what settings i have to make chenge
pl.. assist me
N Jan 4, 2011 by
dollypandey22

Hello Sir,

Just to notify you that I have a problem in my handset. I suppose the fault is with the changing jack of the phone as the charger is working fine, . As my handset is the warranty period, so please replace this set with the new one.

I am sending my Mobile by courier to your office on 4.01.2011.

Your quick action will be highly appreciated.

My order number is: 900125225

Many Thanks
Anuj Tewari
A Feb 22, 2011 by
uttam.kr.acharjee

I also purchased a Dual SIM Full Touch Screen mobile Phone- X88 vide order No 901282723 dtd 08-11-2010 and Sub Order No 3141533 dtd 15-11 2010.But, my handset is also giving troubles some of which are being faced by many others.I have sent back the product to the company vide consignment No 1118389 dtd 22-02 2011 of TRACKON Couriers Pvt. Ltd. Now, waiting for the results. U.K.ACHARJEE,
A Feb 23, 2011 by
pavansan7

I also had purchase Fujezone Dual SIM Full Touch Screen Mobile Phone - X88 against order number 50150913 dt 28.11.2010. touch screen not working of this mobile. One another problem, which I was complained when it purchase regarding slow speed of internet browsing & some side not running on this phone.
Please do the needful to resolve the following problem.
1. Touch screen not working