Nokia Mobile - Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one

Arpita Malo
Date: 11.06.2008
To

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)

I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 5610d-1, ESN/IMEI NUMBER– 358652013624412, PRODUCT CODE – 552318, INSTRUMENT TYPE-PHONE, TECHNOLOGY TYPE- GSN) on 02.02.2008 from Paragon Shop, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

From the day of purchase, the handset is showing the frequent problem of sudden switching off. This handset has been sent more than three times to Nokia service centre (Rama telecom) at Udaipur, Rajasthan, but the problem still persists. Here I would like to mention that this service centre is around 15 kms from the place where I stay. It’s really problematic and very tiring for me to go to the shop after the regular office work. For my official work I have to travel a lot in different parts of India, where mobile is an absolute necessity to keep a track with the clients and also with office. For this problem with my mobile my work is also getting affected.

Due to repetition of this problem, I request you to kindly change the present handset with a new one for your customer satisfaction.

I hope this letter will be addressed promptly and my problem will be resolved within 7 days of time span.
In case it is not resolved within a week’s time, please mention whom shall I contact next for getting an early solution.

Arpita Malo

Production Planning Engineer
Sterlite Industries India Ltd,
Email Id: arpitamalo@gmail.com
Contact No- 033-24103817 (Kolkata Residence)
Present Mobile No -09928706424

Address for Correspondance:-

Adhir Chandra Malo
C/15, Brahmapur More
P.O. Brahmapur Battala
Kolkata-700096

Comments

maine nokia 6300 jiska IMEI No.359347022892345 hai ko vapi nokia care me 02/july/2009 ko diya
par aaj 28/aug/2009 tak nahi mila

defective mobile handset not replaced - NOKIA/5610 RED

The details is submitted here with as desired by you.
1. MOBILE WAS -HELLO MOBILE

192343506/080708/9 DATED-21/11/2008

7.CONTACT NO -MOB-094140-65033
RES-0744-2370509

8.ALTERNATE CONTACT NO -MOB-09286193709

After receipt of mobile set from last service the set was again out of order within 8-10 days .Every time we are going to service center we are mentally harassed by giving not any proper response to us.We now surely want to put case on the company via help of consumer court and put claim of 35,000 ,kindly consider our genuine request to reimburce our claim amount.

Thanking you,
J.K.JAIN
C-142 THERMAL COLONY,
KOTA,

i have purchased nokia 5130 on 17/10/2009 from vijay sales borivali mumbai india. from the day of purchase it is going in switch off mode for every outgoing & incoming call. i visited vijay sales for replacement of h/s. instead of replacement vijay sales diverted me to nokia care for loading of s/w. after loading of s/w, now it is working satisfactorily. but why the new h/s is showing such problem of switch off? why the h/s is not replaced by the dealer like vijay sales? we are not expecting such type of services from nokia company, which is the multinational company. now we are using the same repaired h/s instead of new one. kindly help.

Dear Sir
Maine apna mobile nokia navigator 6210.service ke liye apki branch nokia care A-17 krishna nagar
tonk road, Jaipur-302015 Rajasthan me 02/sep/2009 ko submit karva ya the.jo ki abhi tak repaier
ho kar mujhe nahi mila hai.

Job Sheet no.108433527/090902/13
thanks
anurag gupta
Contact No. +91 9982509860

not rectify my problems - nokia / 6303c

I am Deepak Kumar. Lastly i purchased nokia phone 6303c around one and half months, Now there is bad image problem in my phone. On 11th nov, 09 I went to nokia care to rectify my problem. He took approx 20 days, but still my problems is not been solved.Even two another problems also created in my phone.
1. My key pad is not working.
2. There is a black spot comes in my screen.
Again I gave my mobile to nokia care Micro Services B-30A, G.F. KALKAJI Near Kandy Pasty Parlour, my job sheet no. is 146433527/091201/57. As per repeat job.
I am requesting you to please take action strictly and solve my problem as soon as possible.
Deepak Kumar

DEAR SIR,

MERE PASS N70 MOBILE HAI LEKIN WO PANIME GIRNE SE AB WO CHAL RAHA NAHI MAINE DO CHAR SHOP ME SURAT ME BATAYA PHIR BHI REPAIR NAHI HUA.

PLZ. MUZHE KUCH SOLUTION BATAO JO KI MOBILE REPAIR HO JAYE

ASHOK PUSDEKAR
SURAT

not replacing my defective mobile - Nokia

I bought my Nokia 6300 in jan 09. from starting it is having a problem of getting restarted during the calls or messaging. I have shown this problem to nokia care here in Bhopal 5 times...they always say it need software updation or some other n give back to me..but it is repeating again. i have requested to replace but they r saying we cant replace it as the prblm is not major. Please help me on this

i buy nokia 6303 classic
after that i check CALCULATOR is not available in this .

but in booklet it shows their must be calculator
so plk resolve this problem

my mobile no= 09805322366

mobile serial no is-- 358281030389591

dear sir
i purchase nokia mobile hand set 1209 on 12/11/2009 from tele world pune bill no 685 dt 12/11/2009. this mobile hand set is not given battery backup above 24 hrs & switch off .
i complaint to nokia care new india telecom 209 adinath shopping centre pune.on 31/12/2009. this centre is taken mobile 15 days & change software & send to dehali nokia company. i collect the mobile on 21/01/2010. & charge it but after 24 hrs mobile is given battery low signal & switch off . i explain you i am recive only two incomming calls in 24 hrs & then battery is low. why i am surprised .
nokia care center is not change battery with 6th month warantty. & mobile warantty is 1 year.
i am very bad feelings & nokia center person is harrisment me.

thanking you.

from ravindra dalu pimparkar.
mob 9822826155

Respected Sir/Madam,

I bought Nokia 3110C mobile during Feb2009. It was working fine at the beginning.It started maiking problem very soon. It will be switched off automatically and cannot be able to switch it on again. Once, it got serviced then working properly, but only for few days. Again the same problem araises.I am facing this problem for last 3 months ie. a quarter.When asked for reason of this, the care centre person coulnot identify and tell it.They are saying, "mamdam, we are unable to find out the problem.If this araise again, you please raise a request to our company". The problem araises again. I bought it in Nokia Priority Center, XCut Road, Coimbatore.TN.Now I am in Chandigarh.I have serviced in both city's Nokia Care Center. I am requesting you to replace this hand set with a new handset as soon as possible. Contact me through the Mail Address mentioned above.

Dhanalakshmi

Replacement of present defective handset with a new one. - nokia mobile 3110c

I had purschased Nokia handset( Model: 3110c Black 512MB, IMEI:356833027365331, ITEM:002J0W3, FFC ID: PPIRM-237, IC: 661U-RM237, TYPE: RM-237 ) on January 18, 2009 from Pantaloons at Rave3, Kanpur.

From the day of purchase, the handset is showing frequent problem of sudden switching off and not turning on. This handset has been sent 5 or 6 times to nokia service centre(chunniganj,kanpur, up). It has been more than a year now but the problem still persists even after repairing for 5 to 6 times. I am in a job from 10:00a.m in the morning to 8:00p.m. in the evening. I can't afford to go and lodge complaint again and again.

Since the same problem has occurred so many times, I want you to kindly replace my present handset by a new one.

I hope this complaint of mine would be addressed in a week's time or so, otherwise I will consider that I am being cheated by your company and would discourage everybody else also from buying products from your company. It has been very problematic for me and now I want a permanent solution.

Ashish Bhatia

7/175 A Swaroop nagar,
Kanpur, u.p.
208002

Problem with storage scheme in mobile contacts - Nokia Mobile

I am having mobile Nokia 2626. I saved a no 9790277114 as "M" . When my mother wrongly typed "9890277114" , the mobile shows as "You are calling M even my mom called wrong no" . So she get confident and speak to an unknown person which leads to small fight between our side and the opposite side. And it costs many money due to this . Please help me!! I have a real problem and if you want i can give the exact problem happened. My email id is rganesh14@gmail.com . Please feel free to contact.

Ganesh

I purchased the mobile handset no 6303 from chandigarh nokia center on 18 dec;09 but suddenly it was swith off just one week back .I am outstaion so i this given to Akshay Care-Pune for check up but they people unable to restart this and saying that this will be send to delhi office for checking or repair.I sit here more than 3 hours but tollaly waste no result found .From that day i am facing lot of problems and Nokia Care no taking bother.

In futuer i will not suggest to others for purchasing the Nokia Set.Pls issue me new hand set i will not accept the repaired set which i purchased just one month back.

My concern details as below :-

Nokia ---6303 C
L- 35825603869855
NCS - 19898

Rakesh kumar
97795-80714

REQUEST TO REPLACE PRESENT DEFECTIVE HANDSET WITH A NEW ONE - NOKIA- Mobile phone-N-97

I had purchased nokia handset ( Model name- N -97-1 , MEI Number- 356064/03/025631/3 , PRODUCT CODE-0587488 in september 2009 from hotspot shop,model town ,jalandhar city,punjab.

From the very first day the phone is showing a problem of sudden switching off.This phone has been sent for three times to the authorised nokia dealer shop at model town ,jalandhar but still the problem persists.Everytime they ask me to save all the documents within the phone as they have to scan and remove the virus from the memory card.The same procedure they had been following from past three months but all in vain.The reason they gave was that some virus is there in the memory card which is causing the problem. I am working as a dental doctor at sundernagar,himachal pradesh and it is extremely difficult for me to travel 250 kms from this place to jalandhar everytime the problem comes.

Due to the repititon of the problem i want the company should replace this defective handset with a new one.

Dr Vasundhara Pathania Jaj
Lecturer, Himachal dental college,
Sundernagar,Dist Mandi
Himachal pradesh-175002

Email id: vasundharapathania@gmail.com
Phone number; 098166-58977

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Suresh Narayankar bought a Nokia 5233 handset from a retailer situated at L.B.S Marg Bhandup and the handset started giving me problems from day 2 itself when approached retailer he advice me to go to Nokia care hence I did. On visiting I had a complaint of my handset and concerned person saw the handset and did the usual procedure to which he concluded that this is not a normal problem and had to be solved at head quarters bought the handset on 12th February 2010 and handed over to service center on 19th February to which they gave me a target date as 3rd March 2010 and till yet I haven’t got the handset when asked the concern person they replied to me as it is a major problem and said it will take more time. As to my knowledge Nokia is a MNC company and I expect a good service from you. Attaching cell information below.
I hope you would understand my problem and solve it to the Quickest as the handset started giving me problem within 7 days I demand a replacement and hope that Nokia would look into this matter. Already I have faced enough problems from Nokia care by having to visit them frequently.
I hope Nokia co-operate with me as my friend who had brought Sony Ericsson handset got it replaced and I hope that Nokia too is a good company like Sony. Or else I would have to take other actions.
Thanking you,
IMEI number: 358321030688343
Product code: 059474
Warranty ref nummber: APAINY222133089

no map application in handset - Nokia

sir, i have bought new nokia 2730 classic. as per its manual says this set is map enabled handset. and its manual mentioned tht it have map application in its memory card.. but there is no map application found in it. i have shown this set at nokia care shop . they also did'nt satisfy my problems. then i consulted to nokia customer care ther suggest me tht i can downdoad this map application from nokia.co.in. but again this handset is not specified in map application.till date.also its nokia pc suite software is not available on site of nokia.co.in
how this can nokia do??
so i suggest nokia india if they mention map application in manual then they should provide this application on hand set also on website...which is not found in both. so solve this problem.

Brand new handset not working properly - Nokia 5800

I brought this NOKIA 5800 handset on 12.01.2010 and within 2-3 days I am start facing the display problem & for that I went more than 3 times to Nokia care within 2 months only. Sometimes they said its just a software problem & sometimes they said its just a hardware problem & accordingly they update the software & changed the display, but still its have the same problem, and the worst thing is Nokia people are unable to understand exactly what is the problem whether it is with software OR it is with hardware, they are only doing R & D with my phone. I also ask them to give me a replacement, but they refuse. They said me that “that decision we can’t take” PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE SOLUTION ON THIS.

mobile replacement - nokia 7210C mobile

I have bought nokia 7210C mobile on 14/08/2009 which gone to dead stage on 2 nd February 2010. I hand over the mobile to nokia care on 3rd February and got the job sheet (no: 5232) mentioned the mobile will be return back to me on 23rd of February 2010. I didnt got any reply from them, then i called up nokia customer care and raised a complaint (no:110831287474). But I didnt got any response from neither nokia care nor from the customer care. when i visited the nokia care on 27th of february they said they could not repair so that they replace my mobile in a week time. i didnt got any reply from nokia till now.when i called up nokia care today they are saying the same answer they cannot rectify the problem, have to send to head office for replacement.THE NOKIA CONNCETING PEOPLE OR DISCONNECTING PEOPLE? WHY I HAVE TO BUY NOKIA PRODUCT WITH WARRANTY? WHICH WAY NOKIA CARE FOR THE CUSTOMER? IS THERE SOME ONE TO HELP ME ? WHEN WILL I GET MY HANDSET BACK?

Mobile no : Nokia 7210, shop Manikandan mobile land, no: 474, anna salai, puducherry. ph: 0413 -2220350.

Nokia care RKM CHOLA, G-10,11,12, new 60ft road, near new busstand, kumbakonam. ph: 0435 -2433336

job sheet no: 5232, dated 03/02/2010
IMEI no: 355231033061161

I have bought nokia 7210 supernova few months back. Just after 2 months it started showing problem. It become hot while talking for more than 5minutes. I had submittted my set for more than 1month but the problem still exist.
I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 7210supernova EMI code 351962037165715.

Mycontact details

Chandrakant Agrawal
9685205511

Sir, Maine 4 months pahle Nokia 2700 classic mob. liya tha, kal mera mobile Varanasi, Cantt Railway Station pe with Bag and other things chori ho gaya, ab mera no. Switch Off bata raha hai, mai ye janana chahta hu ke kya mera mobile me koi dusra sim lagane per servilance se Trace ho sakta hai, to mob. ko khojne me aasani hoti, mera pass us mobile ki rasid hai, kyoki maine bahut se logo ke pass second hand mobile use karte samay normal sets ko Trace karte hue dekha hai, mera to multimedia set hai. mujhe reply ka intajar rahega.

please, guide karne ki kripa kare