Nokia Mobile - Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one

Date: 11.06.2008

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)

I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 5610d-1, ESN/IMEI NUMBER– 358652013624412, PRODUCT CODE – 552318, INSTRUMENT TYPE-PHONE, TECHNOLOGY TYPE- GSN) on 02.02.2008 from Paragon Shop, Udaipur, Rajasthan.

From the day of purchase, the handset is showing the frequent problem of sudden switching off. This handset has been sent more than three times to Nokia service centre (Rama telecom) at Udaipur, Rajasthan, but the problem still persists. Here I would like to mention that this service centre is around 15 kms from the place where I stay. It’s really problematic and very tiring for me to go to the shop after the regular office work. For my official work I have to travel a lot in different parts of India, where mobile is an absolute necessity to keep a track with the clients and also with office. For this problem with my mobile my work is also getting affected.

Due to repetition of this problem, I request you to kindly change the present handset with a new one for your customer satisfaction.

I hope this letter will be addressed promptly and my problem will be resolved within 7 days of time span.
In case it is not resolved within a week’s time, please mention whom shall I contact next for getting an early solution.

Yours faithfully,

Production Planning Engineer
Sterlite Industries India Ltd,
Email Id: arpitamalo@gmail.com
Contact No- 033-24103817 (Kolkata Residence)
Present Mobile No -09928706424

Address for Correspondance:-

Adhir Chandra Malo
C/15, Brahmapur More
P.O. Brahmapur Battala
Kolkata-700096

Comments

Non replacement of the failed mobile - Nokia GSM Mobile 2630

My mobile got dead on 16th April'08. On 17th April'08 I submitted my mobile for repairing at Nokia Care (Orbit Innovative Services, Ahmedabad. Job Sheet# 187343506/080417/9). We didnot get proper response about the status. After 10 days we came to know that the phone is scarped and the new piece would be provided but till date we have not received the new piece. Also we contacted Nokia Banglore customer care center but every time we call up we are informed that the new piece would be available in one week. This is happening since last 10 days. I don't understand why this people are so insensitive to their customer's problem.

repairs of defective hand set - Nokia 5610

I have bought Nokia 5610 on 21 Feb 2008.The hand set got defect on 07 May 2008. I approached to Nokia Customer care service at Lower Parel, Mumbai on 07 May 2008. My product is under warranty period. On Job sheet the estimated due date for the return of the handset is 14 may 2008, But till now no action has been taken by the Nokia Customer care service. Whenever I go to their office they delay the dispatch of my mobile phone due to which both my money & time are wasted. They say that the mobile have some internal defect so the parts are to be changed but my question is that if mobile contains any internal manufacturing defect which cannot be rectified by the service center in the due estimated time the Nokia must replace my handset with new one as soon as possible.
My Job/Reciept no is:MUM0414240
Date of Complaint:07 May 2008
Due Date for return of handset:14 May 2008

made my working headset dead - Nokia

Dear Team,
I submited my cell phone to nokia care on 26-05-08 reported 3 faults but when I visited Nokia care on 30-05-08 for collecting my cell phone, i came that my h/set module is tilted, and it is not repairable but when i try to switch on my cell it is not starting, i would like to tell you that i submitted my hand set in working condition, i was getting slight problem i.e Phone Automatic restarts 2) Bad Transmission 3) Camera key and volume key not working, But it was in working condition, i am facing these three issue intermittently

before submitting my hand set, there is no physical damage & liquid damage was found as investigated by Nokia care,
but now its is even not staring, so please help me.

Date: 11.06.2008

Yours faithfully,

Production Planning Engineer
Sterlite Industries India Ltd,
Email Id: arpitamalo@gmail.com
Contact No- 033-24103817 (Kolkata Residence)
Present Mobile No -09928706424

Address for Correspondance:-

Adhir Chandra Malo
C/15, Brahmapur More
P.O. Brahmapur Battala
Kolkata-700096

SUB:- ( Complaint about my Nokia mobile which was Stolen from Marol Naka Andheri) Pleasse destroy the handset to get rid of misuse.

I bought a Nokia mobole with Item code ( c-2310 L.blue- IMEI: 354543019707463. Please destroy the handset and inform me if this is done.

MERA MOBILE BLANK DISPLAY KE CASE ME RATHYATRA VARANASI ME 25 JUNE 2008 KO HIJAMA KIYA GAYA HAI. PARANTU SERVICE CENTERE KI LAPARWAHI KE KARAN ABHI TAK BAN KE MIL NAHI PAYA. KRIPAYA JALD SE JALD DILANE KI KRIPA KAREN.
MODEL NO- 1208 BLACK
IMEI-352907029903531
ITEM-0029938

MERA CONTACT NO.-09335890278

Dear sir
Mera Mobile N - 76 ( N Series) jo ki Maine 31.08.07 ko Khrida Tha
Do Mahine Me Kharab Ho Gaya tha Aur Jise Maine piority dealer ke yahan par repair hone diya to Unhone do mahine bad Yeh kahkar New Handset de diya ki apka mobile sudhar nahi sakta hai
New handset milne ke bad bhi is Set ko maine 2 bar sudharwa Chuke Hain . Mere Mobile ki Garantee period 31.08.08 ko Samapt ho rahi kripya kar mere new handset ki problem abhi tak khatam nahi hui hai kripya kar mujhe new handset provide karane ki kripa kare...

I bought a Nokia 5610 mobile before two weeks.. Within one day itself the volume controller is not working and after a week many problems arised and the backlight will not be working and i cant even able to attend the calls, every key in the mobile is a shit!!!

The users who want to buy this 5610 mobile please dont buy it.. It's a mere waste of 11 thousand rupees.. Don't buy any mobiles or any spare parts in Hot Spot mobile shop in Adyar...
They are selling very degraded items... Please dont buy anything from that shop... It's of no use to u in any way...

Dear sir
I purchesed Nokia mobile on12.7.2008. from RPG shop kolkata.
Mobile details are : N3500 Grey, 512 MB
IMEI no. : 3530800256, 33913
The day i purchadsed mobile I am facing problem of Voice )Incomming) clearity. I am not been able to hear clearly. I tried to approach your nokia cervice centre, but the behaviour of person sitting in service centre at Serampore, Hoogly, W.B, shaked me. I waited 2 hrs in queue outside of shop in havy rain, they niether allowed us ti get in or not taked complain of my defective mobile.

I feel that Nokia have cheated me and i made a grat mistake by purchasing mobile from nokia. Also I am not going to leave it easily because i have spent my hard earn money and i donot allow it easily to let it go.
I live in serampore, if some body ask me to spent 4 hrs in queue for lodging complain in service centre, I am not free for that.
Can I ask NOKIA to let me know whrere should i to go for raplacing the defective mobile N35000 that I have purched with my my my money of Rs 5459/-

thanks

DLF Cyber City, Sector –25A,
Gurgaon-122002
Haryana (India)

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

1) Mobile Phone Nokia 2630 Black IMEI: 358658017387641 Purchase from The Mobile Store (Essar Telecom Retail Ltd.) A –25, Tagore Market, Kirti Nagar New Delhi-15 towards vide Invoice No. DEL/01172/00001/2773 Dt. 19.04.08

2) One Year warranty or guarantee promised at the time of purchase.

3) Mobile Phone Nokia 2630 Display is not working.

4) Mobile Phone not working

5) Nokia Care tell us, Mobile Display (LCD) not Working we will change (LCD) but you pay Rs. 1050/- In Favour of Mobile Repair charges.

6) Give a time limit of at least 05 to 10 days to settle your grievance by asking for refund of full amount with suitable interest (18%), or replacement of the product along with suitable compensation, else we will file a complaint with the Consumer Court as you are protected under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.

7) Inform that the consumer complaint will be at his cost and expenses, and you will seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services.

Yours truly,

Shiv Yaduvanshi
38, DLF Industrial Area,
Kirti Nagar New Delhi –15
M: 9871038229
E_ mail : shiv@interlabels.com

Sir
My minor son aged 17yrs Nadeem khan has purchased a nokia n81 with 2 gb card on dated 1162008 details are
Brand Nokia model NO. N 81 with 2 Gb card
IMEI No. 356994014015220
from aithorised mobile shop (HI Fly) 20 - D shopping center Kota Rajasthan
invoice no 3947 dated 11/6/08
amount Rs 13606+VAT 544=Rs 14150/-
After using about 2 months his mobile becomes dead . He contacted Nokia Care center jawahar nagar kota rajasthan
on dated 1/08/08 the care center gave a job sheet no. 463434038/080801/38 date 1/08/08
ASC name technocare
They asked my son to come 22/08/08 . I have seen on the internet your jobsheet details on dated 16/08/08 the status shows closed-repaired
when he contacted at care center on dated 22/08/08 they asked my son to come after one week .
Again my son contacted at care center and told about the job sheet status the gentelman on the center became furious and used unparliamentry languages
And returned the handset N81 telling that it is not repairable and I have seen some parts are also missing
my son became mentally disturbed on his response and returned from kota to basti (U.P)
Therefore it is requested to you to take neccessary action and tell me what i should do about above mentioned handset

Date 9/09/08 Dr.Iqbal Ahmad Khan
Sr.Divisonal Medical Officer
M-47 N.E Railway colony
Basti U.P 272002
Mobile No. 09794842513

Defect Instrument - NOKIA 3110 C BLACK MOBILE

The Senoer Manager
Respected Sir,
I had purchased NOKIA 3110 C on 01/04/2008, therafter on 9th I observed battery discharging problem . The dealer had repaired the same for three tims keeping the instrument with them for number of days. Finally they advice and directed to book complaint with Nokia Care Vapi on 17/07/2008with Xpert Celluar Services Vapi Job Sheet No 290434038/080717/66 dated 17 th July 08. The instrument was received by us in August end . They informed that instrument was sent to L3 and now it is repaired.
But fact is the instrument was not repaired and the problem continue.
Again on 03/09/08 I visited Nokia care they informed that instrument is to be sent to L3 again. On 03/09/08 wide job sheet No. 290434038/080903/58 instrument is sent for repai
Respected Sir You can see the trouble the coustomer facing and no proper after sales service .
In last 6 month after purchase of inst. I could not use even for few weeks.It is easy to manufacture and sale but keeping the reputation and good will is very difficult.
I hope some thing positive is done to keep the faith live in people .
My Contact No. 09909021435.

Thanking You
R S Patel( Vapi )

Respected Sir,
i purchased my nokia 3110 c, on 2/03/08 after 1 month it is restarting when a memory card is inserted, i have repaired my phone 3 times on nokia care but results are not satisfactory.
So please tell me what can i do?
Thanking u sir.

HEADSET NOT WORKING IN THE PHONE - NOKIA E 66

i bought Nokia E66 two days before from Nokia priority shop Thrissur, Kerala .They did not expalin me anything or not shown the handset properly .When i asked about the small gap in the above part of the set they told that it is like that only .

complaints
1.in the above part of the phone ther is a gap in one side and screw is not affixed properly .
2.Headset is nonnecting to the phone not able to talk in in the head set .

I am a regular user of Nokia and currently i am having two handsets N73 and 6680.
I am happy with that and no complaints .Heard lot about the E series and eagrly bought the same .Now very unhappy with the service also .
Request your support in this case ..Gve your contact numbr

Rgds
Abhilash

major defect within one year of purchase - Nokia Mobile

I purchased a Nokia Mobile vide Invoice No: WB/01625/0000/3909 dated: 23/7/07 from authorised dealers #The Mobile Stores# Ltd Court More, Burnpur Road for an amount of Rs 19997/- Product description : 000029114 NB-2-2GB (ME) 35894013911006 (Bill retained by me) The said mobile developed defect of Incoming sound problems and display problems as per Nokia Dealers Service Job Sheet No: 117434038/080929/51 dt:29/9/08.The NokiaDealer tells me the said mobile would be delivered after one and half month.Is there any sense of delivering after such long period.I requrest immediate action please.

Date – 05-11-2008

I purchased a NOKIA 3110 Classic mobile on 01-12-2008. On 03-12-2008 the
mobile did not respond, so I contacted with the local Nokia service center Kolkata, Girish Park center. They told me that the mobile have some technical problem. So i deposited my mobile to them, they gave me a receipt of mobile deposit slip and assured me that they repair my mobile within 15 to 20 days.

I am requesting you to give me a brand new mobile because the repaired mobile
might give some problem in future and i don’t want to take back this repaired mobile.

My JOB SHEET NO 307343506/081203/79, IMEI No:- 356815020854593, Product code:- 0550573, Technology Type:- GSM, Model Name:- 3110c

Please do the needful at the earliest possibility.

Encl:- Copy of Nokia Care receipt is given.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
AMIT BISWAS
20 BROJODULAL STREET
KOLKATA – 700 006
Email Id : - amit24biswas@yahoo.co.in

NON AVAILABILITY OF CABINET - Nokia Mobile

I AM A CUSTOMER OF NOKIA MOBILE SINCE LAST 5 YEARS. TILL TODAY I HAVE USING 10 NO OF NOKIA MOBILE ALREADY .IN MY FAMILY THERE ARE 6 MOBILE OF NOKIA ONLY, NO OTHERS ARE USED .BUT NOW I AM FACING PROBLEM SINCE LAST 2 MONTHS OF MY NOKIA 7500 PRISIM MOBILE .I NEED A NEW CABINATE OF MY SET, BEACUSE KEY BOARD DAMAGED. I TRIED ALL OVER ORISSA, BUT STILL NOT FOUMD. I WENT TO NOKIA PRIORITY AT SAHEED NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR AND CUTTACK ALSO BUT NOT FOUND AND MY PROBLEN NOT SOLVED . AS A GOOD COMPANY AND BE A NOKAI EXISTING CUSTOMER PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

SUNIL MANOHAR SETHI

spending so much time in repair - NOKIA 1208 GSM MOBILE PHONE

Hello
I m Manish from Ropar Punjab. I have a 1208 Nokia mobile phone. I faced some problems after some months of purchanging in it like hang, auto operate, problem while receiving call. Then i consult in nokia care center in ropar about it. and submit my phone here for repair on 02 dec 2008.but still I haven’t received my phone from nokia care center. Its been more than a month and every time i go to service center, they say you will get it next week and so on. and last day was my sixth visit on nokia care.but they said same that plz collect ur phone after three or four days.they spending so much time and also waisting my time. plz look in this matter and find any solution. either return my phone with removing all fault or replace to my phone and give me new phone .

My jobsheet number is :214343506/081202/24
MUNISH JANGRA
ROPAR PUNJAB
munishjangra@yahoo.co.in
+919888746354

defected mobile phone & bad customer service - nokia co.

I bought a new Nokia phone Model, E-71 IMEI No.- 354855027491447 with Bill from Vaishno Electronics, MCD Market, Karol Bagh, Delhi. After a 5-6 days of purchase I noticed that the phone had a defective earphone.The sound quality from the earphone was realy bad.The voice was cracking. I went to the shop from which I had bought the phone & they told me "they can't do anything, Nokia is responsible for the phone and hence I should rather contact Nokia Customer Care." Then I went to Nokia Care Center, Manav Communications located at Paschim Vihar, New Delhi . They told me to give the phone to them for checking, so that they can find the fault.They told me to collect my phone after an hour.When I again went after an hour to collect my phone, they gave me the phone & said that they had repaired it.I checked the phone & there was no repair done by them.The speaker was still giving cracking & blaring voice. Instead I also noticed that they had broken my phone's body (external cover). At first they didnt agree that the phone body was broken, but after sometime they agreed that the phone body was broken by them accidently during repair of the phone. Now I request you to kindly replace my handset as first of all I was handed over a handset that had a defective speaker and moreover now the phone body is damaged during repair by the customer care people. Kindly take the necessary action at the earliest.

Date: 30.1.2009

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)

I had purchased Nokia Handset (Model Name - 3600s ESN/IMEI NUMBER– 355706021410108, PRODUCT CODE – 0561197, INSTRUMENT TYPE-PHONE, TECHNOLOGY TYPE- GSM) on 16.01.2009 from Nokia gallary, Vapi, Gujrat

From the 13 day of purchase, the handset is problem of charging/battery:no charging.so I contacted with the local Nokia Cere center Vapi. Tangent, shop no.101-102, Varun Complex, plot no.229, g.i.d.c, vapi Contact No. 0260 2420768, ASC : 563_434038, Email tangent_vapi@nokiacareindia.com, Pin Code - 396195 Gujrat. They told me that the mobile have some technical problem. So send my mobile to Delhi nokia Company, they gave me Service Job Sheet of mobile deposit slip and assured me that they repair my mobile within 20 to 300 days.

I am requesting you to give me a brand new mobile because the repaired mobile

Please do the needful at the earliest possibility.

Yours Faithfully