Not Receive RTO BOOK - non delivery of letter

VINOD RAMOLA

I have sent a letter vide No. SPEW307668203IN, thru speed post from GK Road Kolkata-700046 dated 4/12/09., till today ( 11/12/09 at 11.55 am.) letter is not delivered. I hv tried customer service no.03322120476 many times but no one picks up phone or it goes engage constantly. I would like to request the concern chief executive why do you provide such faulty no. to customers, either make irresponsible person to attend the calls who seems has not intrest in responding calls.

My strong recommondation is to make customer service executive accountable for such irresponsibilities.

thanks and regards

Vinod Ramola

Comments

As per status of my envelop vide speed post ref no.EY206257800IN dated 17.03.2010 and another instrument ref no.EY20625625AIN dated 17.03.2010
still to day is 22.03.2010 not delivered. due to the arrow project public were suffaring so much trouble. So I request you to take the early action in this regard.
Please give the status of my covers to my mail I D
Yours faithfully
K.Neelakantachari
N Aug 24, 2012 by
ashok manocha Not Receive RTO BOOK  - Delhi, India

dear sir,

on 21.08.2012 an important letter was despatched by sbi mutual funds,ashoka estate con place new delhi110001 vide no.ET368913392 IN as informed by sbi mutual fund vide email to me.so far I have not received the letter. I wonder what type of efficient postal delivery system we have in this 21st century. In the capital of the country,a metro centre, a SPEED POST LETTER cannot be delivered just 18 Km away in four days.Since I am a retired officer I am available thru out the day so postal authourities cannot claim that my house was locked when the postman came.to top it most of the day I sit in my balcony facing the main road.

If this is the condition of capital of the country,what will be the plight of people living in small towns waiting for some important letter which can contain some timebound material at times.should I presume that my letter has been lost in transit.
Will anyone in the postal deptt. look into the matter.

Ashok Manocha,B-3/102 Ist floor,Janak Puri New Delhi-110058