NSDL - s2 form

zubair1985 on Jan 23, 2011
I hv a PRAN No 2006219140000025........... the kit set to me got lost in post......can i get d link to download S2 form........which i presume is d form to get substitute kit containing passwords.........(IPIN)

Comments

N Dec 23, 2013 by
MUKESH KUMAR VERMA787

Best Review
I have PRAN 110040313288.I have lost my IPIN. Please reissue new IPIN.
Please send new IPIN my new address.
MUKESH KUMAR VERMA
PIN-110035
E-mail - mukeshv787@Gmail.com
MOBIL NO.-08595141645
jatin datt yadav NSDL  - India

pan card not recieved - jatin yadav

I have not receive my PAN card at my address yet now. I have applied it on 23-06-2008 .
Details are given below

badi omti
jabalpur (m.p.)
N Jan 25, 2011 by
CRM TEAM

As the PRAN card is lost in transit hence to re-print the PRAN card you need to submit S2 Form to your respective PAO through DDO. Please mention your Active Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) in the form and tick on the ‘Re-issue of PRAN card’, based on which PAO will update the details in CRA system. CRA will re-print the new PRAN card based on electronic request updated by PAO at NPSCAN and dispatch the same on your address mentioned with CRA. S2 Form is available in our website www.npscra.nsdl.co.in. You need to select down load/forms/Central Govt/S2 forms for subscriber details change option to down load the form.

CRM Team
NSDL
N Apr 4, 2011 by
p_ravi78

Dear sir/madam,
I have PRAN 110040372082. I have lost my PIN and i have applied to reissue new PIN through S2 form. In the mean time i got transfer from Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur(M.S.) to Ordnance Equipment factory, Hazratpur, Firozabad(U.P.). The kit with my new PIN was sent to my old address so i could not receive it. The Kit has been sent back to CRA. Please arrange to send the kit to my new address:
Qtr - 27/2, Type - IV, Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur Estate, Firozabad(U.P) - 283103
A Apr 9, 2011 by
ARYADAS

SIR, PSE SENT ME A S2 FORM IN MY E MAIL ID- ARYADAS.DAS194@GMAIL.COM FOR CREATE A NEW I-PIN NO OF MY PRAN ACCOUNT...
N May 31, 2011 by
DEEPAK KUMAR ROY

I have PRAN 110020560375.I have lost my IPIN. Please reissue new IPIN.
Please send new IPIN my new address.
ROUTIN CLERK
JHARKHAND VIDHAN SABHA, RANCHI
PIN-834004
E-mail -deepak.vidhansabha@rediffmail.com
MOBIL NO.-09386651099
N May 31, 2011 by

SIR,
PLEASE SENT ME A S2 FORM IN MY E MAIL ID- E-mail -deepak.vidhansabha@rediffmail.com FOR CREATE A NEW I-PIN NO OF MY PRAN ACCOUNT...110020560375
N Aug 23, 2011 by
suchit kumar

I want to change my address and contact no. So please sent me a S2 form in my email id. my email id is suchit.kumar995@gmail.com my pran no is 110061217217
N Aug 26, 2011 by
bgm_haleema

My PRAN No.110051597376 and Mobile No.9910290874 you send the PRAN not maentioned the subsciber nominee detail please send the Form S2 on my mail adress

narendra kollu

I hv a PRAN No 111000008952... the kit set to me got lost in post...can i get d link to download S2 form...which i presume is d form to get substitute kit containing passwords...(IPIN)
narendra kollu

SIR, Please sent me S2 FORMin my E MAIL ID- kollucisf@gmail.com FOR forget password in my NSDL Account.PRAN No 111000008952 Name- Vijay Kumar
narendra kollu

I want to S2 FORM so please sent in my E-Mail-ID. kollucisf@gmail.com my PRAN No. 111000008952
N Sep 10, 2011 by
DUDEKULAHUSSAIN

SIR, Please sent me S2 FORMin my E MAIL ID- dvsagar.reshmi@gmail.com my PRAN No 110051465315 Name- D.HUSSAIN
N Oct 6, 2011 by
kanishka0603

SIR, MY NAME IS RAJKUMAR AND I AM SERVING IN CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE.I HAVE A PRAN NO. 110030072034. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED DUE TO FIVE WRONG ATTEMPT AND I ALSO FORGOT MY PASSWORD.SO YOU MAY PSE SEND NEW PASSWORD IN FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE
CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE
GOVIND APPARTMENT, JEEVAN VIHAR COLONY
TELIBANDHA RAIPUR CHHATTISGARH

MY EMAIL ID IS rajsonikannu@gmail.com
N Nov 1, 2011 by
yogesh singh777

Sir, I Yogesh Ramkrishna Singh lost my i-pin number. In this regard i had complained to provide new i-pin number and your executive suggested to fullfill the S-2 form. So kindly provide your S-2 Form on my email id:-yrksingh777@gmial.com please.
A Nov 29, 2011 by
parveen kukreja

SIR I PARVEEN KUKREJA LOCKED MY I PIN NUMBER I HAD COMPLAINED TO IPIN NUMBER AND YOUR EXECUTIVE SUGGESTED TO S-2 FORM SUBMITTED ON 24.9.2011 TO YOUR EXECUTIVE MR.SANJAY YADEV SO KINDLY REISSUE I-PIN PRAN NUMBER=110061431186
A Dec 23, 2011 by
chandramoulee

sir i for got my i pin number .please send s2 form.my pran no is 110010767227 .my mail id is pulla.chandramouli@gmail.com
N Jan 29, 2012 by
pawar swapnil shivaji

I have PRAN NO. 110060611029.I lost my PRAN CARD. Please re-issue new PRAN CARD. Please send new PRAN CARD.
my new address.

E-mail -swapnil.ssb@Gmail.com
MOBIL NO.-090119532106
N Mar 29, 2012 by
nihar ranjan rana

SIR, MY NAME IS NIHAR RANJAN RANA AND I AM SERVING IN GENERAL ENGINEER FORCE.I HAVE A PRAN NO. 110070739505. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCKED DUE TO FIVE WRONG ATTEMPT AND I ALSO FORGOT MY PASSWORD.SO YOU MAY PLEASE SEND NEW PASSWORD IN FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

S/O-MR.RAGHUNATH RANA