Pan Card - pan card not received

aashishydv
I have received my pan no. dated 26-7-2007, but till now i haven't received my pan pard though the status shown that it had been dispached by post. I have have enquired but till now no result. Kindly advise.

Pan no. ACCPY2136P
Thanks and Regard
Aashish Yadav

Comments

N Sep 1, 2013 by
Asmaul Hoque Pan Card  - Khurja, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Best Review
I humbly request you that I had applied for PAN card but I haven't received it till now. It was return to Mumbai and I've checked website, it's showing "Status: RUD lying in Mumbai". I've attached a screenshot also to view.

So, kindly resend my PAN card at my Bellow address

Date of RUD 24/08/2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GIRISH GAURAV SHARMA Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Subject: - PAN No. BPPPS9419J

This is to inform you that I had applied for PAN Number. But yet I have not received my PAN Card copy. I have checked my PAN Number online, and then I come to know my PAN Number is BPPPS9419J .

I found that you had sent the PAN Card to my residential address on 30.11.07 by Docket No. ZB1663731, through First Flight Courier, but nobody was at home at the time you had sent the courier. So, you are requested to send the same again to me on my Residential Address stated in the PAN Card by TO-PAY Courier. My Address for your ready reference is given below: -

GIRISH GAURAV SHARMA
HOUSE NO. 327, SEC-32, A,
CHANDIGARH
MOB: - 9815506911.

Note: - Please mention my Mobile Number on the envelope.

Thanking you,
Girish.
sazeed shaikh Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Acknowledge number:-070581100058512

I have applied for pan card on 7th of november 2007.I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY PAN CARD INSPITE OF GIVING THE OFFICIAL ADDRESS ALSO.ON THE WEBSITE,THE STATUS IS STILL THE SAME.
AND YOU PEOPLE DONT DO ANY WORK.YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM WHAT I AM FACING BECAUSE OF NOT RECIEVING THE PAN CARD.

I HAVE COMPLAINED SO MANY TIMES IN THE TIN FACILITATION CENTER ALSO BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING.
NO ONE IS READY TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

I HAVE SENT SO MANY COMPLAINT ON THIS SITE BUT NO ONE IS GIVING ME ANY REPLY OR NO ONE IS CALLING ME.

THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PROCESS MY APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY SALARY OF TWO MONTHS BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE.

AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS WORK DO NOT TAKE THEIR WORK SERIOUSLY.FOR GODS SAKE JUSTIFY YOUR SALARY.

OR ATLEAST GIVE THE RESOLUTION WHAT TO DO MEN???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I AM REALLY PISSED OF BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE.TRUST ME.
KUMAR ARUNESH Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

sir, i have applied for the pan card in may,2007, but not get the same till date, thuogh i have recieved pan no.- AJTPA1058N. MY APPLICATION/ COUPON NO. is 019482420. i have made several effort but of no avail. i have recently complained on-line of which no. is- 95085061. as i have to file the return plz do issue my pan card on following address:
INNODATA ISOGEN
A-14/15
SECTOR-16
NOIDA(U.P.)-201301
AMIT CHAUHAN Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

sir, i have applied for the pan card in may,2007, but not get the same till date, thuogh i have recieved pan no.- AIIPC0529J. MY APPLICATION/ COUPON NO. is 021070115. i have made several effort but of no avail. as i have to file the return plz do issue my pan card on following address:
Amit Chauhan
h.no.101,palla no-3, power house, near nhpc, faridabad
mobile no. 9999410443
Prasoon C R Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is with regards to misplacement of PAN card for which i request you to issue a duplicate copy of the same. Applications for two PAN cards were submitted by me paying an amount of 134.00 on 23.11.07, requesting the concerned person to get both the cards at your UTI office (Vellayambalam, Trivandrum) so that i could collect the same from him. He gave me an acknowledgment receipt (021897685 and 021897686) and told me that i could collect both the PAN cards withing 15 days from your office. After 15 days when enquired about the status, i was informed that both the cards are in the office and i need to search them out from bulk of cards which have arrived from Mumbai. After spending a long time searching for the cards, unfortunately i did not find both the cards. The concerned person then provided me both the PAN Nos
(AGEPV7745B – V. Rajan and BPWPS9778B - Lathika) from the internet site and informed that the same was despatched from Mumbai and he shall keep me posted about the status within one week. After a week he informed that the cards has been lost and for applying a duplicate card i have to undergo all the procedures i.e. have to pay Rs. 134.00 and have to wait for another 15 day.

For no wrong reasons of a customer why should a customer be penalized. Why should I undergo all the procedures once again. It was a real pain walking into your office , performing the task which your people are supposed to do as to searching the cards and till having no details of the same. For all the pain a suffering that i underwent i would request you to look into the matter at the earliest and and arrange to get the PAN cards on a urgent basis.

PRASOON. C.R,
MANAGER, ICICI BANK LTD,
FELICITY SQUARE,OPP. AG'S OFFICE,
STATUE, TRIVANDRUM
PRADIPKUMAR SAMPATRAO PATIL Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

ONLY PAN-CARD NO.(ATNPP5976G) RECEIVED BUT PAN-CARD NOT YET RECEIVED FROM LAST 45 DAYS,I.E.,FROM DATE OF APPLICATION .AND WHY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO RECEIVE PAN-CARD WITHIN 20 ~ 30 days IN PUNE CITY.
SO PL. TAKE ACTION ON MY COMMENT EMIDIATELY BECAUSE OF ARGENCY.
AMOL ASHOK MOHITE Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

ONLY PAN-CARD NO.(ARQPM1552J) RECEIVED BUT PAN-CARD NOT YET RECEIVED FROM LAST 45 DAYS,I.E.,FROM DATE OF APPLICATION .AND WHY IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO RECEIVE PAN-CARD WITHIN 20 ~ 30 days IN PUNE CITY.
SO PL. TAKE ACTION ON MY COMMENT EMIDIATELY BECAUSE OF ARGENCY.
Ravi kumar Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

I had applied for a pan card whose acknoledgement no was 060940100475166 and online i can see that i have been alloted a pan no AXUPK6048H ,,and tha pan card has been delivered through first flight to patna,,,but till now i have not received. When I checked with first flight couriers using my consignment no they,,told that since my adress was 10 km away from patna,,and it does not come under their service area,,pan card was returned to the origin office.. After that i have called so may times to nsdl customer care also but they are not helping me out,,neither they are sending it through post.. (Does it means if some one is staying in a village ,,he will never receive a PAN CARD) Please look after the matter and send me the pan card as soon as possible
BARAIYA ASHOK VIKRAMBHAI Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

I m submitted a new pan card application in Amreli city Gujarat State, my application no. 028108302, Processing Coupon No. 021253995 Submitt Date 10th August 2007. but i have not received till date my pan card.
Sayed Asif Husain Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

As per your record I have been alloted a PAN number BRKPS8585A and my card has been dispatched to my postal address on 22/01/2008 but I have not received it yet.

I am giving here my detailed address with landmark in case courier guy had difficulties in finding my address.

Room No-59, Bandra Plot
Janta Colony, Jogeshwari(e)
Mumbai-400060

Landmark:- Beside Noori hotel, facing Golden bakery

Mobile:9892707009
dimple sharma Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

PAN Card not received

As per your record I have been alloted a PAN number BRJPS3098H & BRJPS3097J and my card has been dispatched to my postal address on 21/01/2008 but I have not received it yet.

T481/2A BALJEET NAGAR
NEW DELHI.-110008

Landmark:- MANDIR HILL MARG STREET NO.1 & BESIDE UPASNA MEDICOS.AND OPP. POLICE STATION OF PATEL NAGAR.

Mobile:9811656264,25872670
Ravent Mitroo Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

Have been trying to catch up with you for my PAN card but in vain. Do not understand where to get through for the same as time for Taxation is approaching and I need to file my returns. Below is the mail trail that I have been sending for your reference.
Besides I somehow got your number 25854314 as the number you have mentioned in the acknowledgement is always busy. The lady there was of absolutely no help and said that she has joined today itself and was not sure what the status of my PAN was. She said that I should be receiving my PAN card soon. How soon, she had no idea. As told, her name was Tannu, am not sure if that is authentic. Please suggest where I can go for a redressal as I need to have my PAN at the earliest and want to file my returns. The acknowledgement bears the following details: CSF Number-703003526, Processing Fee Coupon Number-023016153, PAN Card Number-AGNPM8769P
Mail trail for your reference for which I have no response.
_____________________________________________________
Does this facility of writing e-mails exist?
No response for 5 days from a support team, that too from a Government body?
From: Ravent Mitroo [mailto:ravent.mitroo@infovisiongroup.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 1:49 PM
To: 'newdelhi@utitsl.co.in'
Subject: RE: Status of my PAN Card AGNPM8769P
Also please suggest how long it would take to get a favorable response from you.
Can I also apply afresh for a new PAN card?
From: Ravent Mitroo [mailto:ravent.mitroo@infovisiongroup.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 1:46 PM
To: 'newdelhi@utitsl.co.in'
Subject: Status of my PAN Card AGNPM8769P
I had got my PAN number from an agent long time back but never received my PAN card.
I had given an application for the same to another agent and handed over the required amount along with the filled up form and a copy of my Drivers License on 09/01/2008.
However till date I have not received my PAN card, nor am I able to search for the same on your website.
PAN number mentioned by me while filling up the form was AGNPM8769P where as the acknowledgement mentions it as AGNPM87699. Other details in the acknowledgement are as follows: CSF number 703003526 and Processing Fee Coupon Number 023016153.
Need help from you to get my PAN card delivered to me at the earliest to file my returns promptly.
prithwish roy choudhury Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

my Token No. is 023494322 and Form 49 No. is 035361763 i want to know the status and PAN also
Shri Ganesh Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

I applied for a PAN Card on 2003. Below are the details.

Application No: 005371625
Coupon No: 001500402.
I got a PAN number assigned AVUPS4082P.

But I never got the PAN Card. Then I moved to a new address. Then I applied for PAN Card Update request on 11 September 2007. PAN Updation Ack No: 070050800061594.

I am trying to find the status of my application and getting the below details for past 1 month in website (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/StatusTrack.html). "Your application for 'New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data' is under process at Income Tax Department".

Still I didnt get my PAN Card. I am waiting for my PAN Card for an important activity.
Prabir Saha Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

PAN Card not received

As per your record I have been alloted a PAN number BQUPS4859Q,in the name of "Tanushree Saha", I have applied on 27/12/07, application SR No. 033380619, Coupon No. 022835171 and my card has been dispatched to my postal address on 05/01/2008 but I have not yet received.

"Bakul Bhawan" DBC Main Road, Siliguri,
Dist. Darjeeling, Pin : 734004.

Landmark:- N.T.S More, Beside Union Bank Of India, Deshbandhu para Branch.

Mobile:09832475004, 03532661790,03532660143
krishna bijay mohanty Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

sir, i have applied for the pan card in 23 nov,2007, but not get the same till date 23 jan , thuogh i have recieved pan no.- AROPM6053C. MY APPLICATION/ COUPON NO. is 022351437. i have made several effort but of no avail. i have recently complained on-line of which no. is- 67931010. as i have tthe ID PROOF plz do issue my pan card on following address:
A/47 SECOND LANE
MIDC, ANDHERI (EAST)
MUMBAI-400 093
MY NUMBER IS 9819553714
himanshu goyal Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

I have applied for the PAN card on 17/10/2007 but I have not received the card till now.
When I check it with the Customer care and the site , it quoted that it has already been dispatched on 24-10-2007.

But I have not received it yet.
Acknowledgment Number : 011460100052483
SANTOSH KUMAR DODDA Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

sir/madam, my name is SANOSH KUMAR DODDA. i have applied for a pan card on 14.01. 2007. Application no is 034167590. But when iam searching for my Pan status iam getting null in all coloumns. what might be the reason. please verify i n send me the reply.
jaganduggirala Pan Card  - Chennai-77, Tiruvallur, Tamil Nadu, India

sir/madam, my name is jagan.duggirala. i have applied for a pan card in month of DEC,2007. But when iam searching for my Pan status,geeting pan card number is 'AMUPD7512N' other colums iam getting null in all coloumns. what might be the reason. please verify i n send me the reply.

Pan Card - pan card not received