RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION - Address Correction Acct.No 41667818181

MANOJ NANGIA
Dear Sir
Received an email showing statement of account dated
26 feb 2008 and noted that mr address is not in order.There it is written NEW KRISHA NAGAR which is not correct. Yhe correct one is NEW KRISHNA NAGAR.
You are therefore requested to kindly rectify the same and send me mail.
Ihave not received the certificate yet.Kindly send the same also.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Manoj Nangia
35-A Gali No.-3
New Krishna Nagar
Delhi-110051

Comments

Wishing you all, Happy New Year first before submissin my small complaint. My A/c No. is 44978576936
I have not received my statement since 22April 2008, kindly send me the statement up to date and NAV as on date.

Thanks & best regards
a.k.singh
prema

what is my current value of my account no 46579050715
what is my current value of my account no 46579050704

please give me statment of my account on my email my a/cno is 41472737831

Dear sir
this is to bring to your kind infomation and further action please, that I have invested Rs 500.00 per month in this RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION from 01-07-08. So far I have not received any information regarding the periodic fund value of the units and any other information related to this. You are requested to keep on informing me by mail or through postal services regarding this. My A/C No is 40696313162

Dear sir
this is to bring to your kind infomation and further action please, that I have invested Rs 10000.00 in this RELIANCE GROWTH FUND- RETAIL PLAN-GROWTH PLAN- from 01-07-08. So far I have not received any information regarding the periodic fund value of the units and any other information related to this. You are requested to keep on informing me by mail or through postal services regarding this. My A/C No is 40696071282

please let me know the procedure to sell out the units if desired at any time.

I am not getting any statement since inception. Plz send my statement on my e-mail ID as early as possible.
What is the current NAV of this fund & what is the current values of my account no.42374702495.

Please register my mail in A/c No 41667976894 and send a/c statement at my mail reguraly

Ram Dayal
B1/254, Paschim Vihar New Delhi 110063
Mobile 09811039133

can you send my acct statement to my mail id RNRF-49080263632

I had not recieved any statements since purchasing the "RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION. so, please send the statement at the earliest on above e-mail id.
my receipt no.is Sr. No. RNRF A3329249.i have given cheque no 050425, dated 29/01/2008 of Rs 20000/= by Union bank of india (varanasi-u.p) and let me know the current NAV and statement of account.please send me all my document . To my Address.

i had not recieved any statements since purchasing the "RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION. so, please send the statement at the earliest on my residance address.
My address is :D-115 surbhipark soc-2, nr vallabhpark soc, vishwamitri road, manjalpur
vadodara -390011

I had also not received any statement uptill now. My Account No. is 41872465632. plz send the same immediately.

i had not recieved any statements since purchasing the "RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION. so, please send the statement at the earliest on my Residance address.
My Accound no: 41081614485.
My Mobile number is also changed :+91 98985 14580.
let me know the current NAV and statement of account.please send me all my document at my resi address.

Regard,
Santosh koli

DEAR SIR
I HAD INVESTED Rs. 10000=00 IN RELIANCE NATURAL GROWTH PLAN - GROWTH OPTION IN NOVEMBER 2008 MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS48575005496. I WANTS TO KNOW THAT WHAT IS PRESENT VALUE FOR AMOUNT WIECH I INVESTED. I AM NOT GETTING ANY INFORMATIO FROM FUND MANAGERS.

dear sir

i purchased 977.995 for Rs 10000.00 units of rnrf growth plan growth option, not yet received statement please send current statement. my acc.no. is 41081528156. and please send the link for getting current statement online.

i have invested 5000 rupees from starting in reliance natral resources fund in growth option i have not receiced any statement about mutual fund kindly send latest NAV at my mail ID and give the detail how i can readeem the mutul fund i leave at Andheri west in mumbai kindly give the nearest adderss

I am not getting any statement since for 12 months. plz send my statement in my email ID& What is my current value of my account No44277223326.

my current growth

Kindly send me the detailed statement of my account no - 41867156333 to the following address - 36/285, Phulenagar, Alandi road, yerwada Pune 411006.

i had invested Rs 20000 in the RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION in 2007, I havent recieved any statement or documentation till date as well as have no idea about the dividend generated for the fund. i am a 60+ old lady and have no idea how to go about with the redemption procedure.
i will appreciate if u reach me and guide me with the above.

I could also be reached at the following mobile number - 91-9657750521

Thx n regards,

Ratnabrapha Londhe

pls sand all betels account no 42374705121

Dear sir
this is to bring to your kind infomation and further action please, that I have invested Rs 5000.00 in this RELIANCE NATURAL RESOURCES FUND- GROWTH PLAN-GROWTH OPTION in 26-02-08. So far I have not received any information regarding the periodic fund value of the units and any other information related to this. You are requested to keep on informing me by mail or through postal services regarding this. My A/C No is 49172669735

please let me know the procedure to sell out the units if desired at any time.

Current value of my A/C ?