Reliance Power IPO - refund

kanika israni
issued me 17 share and 18565rs no refund ple rufund

Comments

application form no.86144216
IN no. 302679
icici ac no.628801009475
dmat ac no.35111789
i have not recieved my refund yet kindly help

dear sir,
I had applied for 75 shares in the reliance power IPO
I had given a cheque from ICICI Bank (no. 531600)
dated 18/01/2008 for an amount of Rs.33, 750 only.
my Application No. is 86144216
Dmat ac. no. 35111789
dp id IN302679
till date neither i was allotted shares in the company nor didi i recieve my refund
being a reputed company it does not suit u to delay the payments of your customers to such an extent
it is our hard earned money
So, I requect you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful
shobha bhargava
10/436-a Khalasi Lines
Kanpur(UP)
phone-05122554472

Name: Dennis Chiramal Varghese
App No.91883966
Refund not received, send complaints to Karvy, reply came (Ref: KCPL/RPWP/91883966/00067441 dated 06/04/2008) asking for application No. Name, Cheque details, Bank details etc. soft copy of application send again asking for application details.

I had applied for 45 Shares of Reliance Power Ltd through their IPO the application no.is 72421667 dt.16.01.2008.

I had taken a DD bearing no.460921 for Rs.19350=00 from Bank of Baroda, Palayam Branch, Trivandrum Kerala.

I have not yet received the alloted shares if any nor the refund order from the company.

I have also checked on the website of Karvy but it neither shows any allotment details nor any refund order details.

You are therefore requested to please look into the matter for refund of my money alongwith interest. I would not like to receive any shares of the company as of today.

With regards
Siddique

delay in sending the refund cheque - reliance power refund

dear sir

i have applied for reliance power ipo... i was alloted 16 shares..
but there was delay in refund cheque..after recalling and by sending mails lastly i recieved the cheque...
but but but the validity of cheque is gone.
details are as

2404999 2388852 *********18565.00**
pay mudassir ahmad kochak
a/c no 90721
jammu and kashmir bank ltd

refrence no 2404999
refund order no 2388852
date 1/2/08
valid upto 30/04/08..
sir i request you to send me the other cheque and cancel the old one..or whatever the procedure is...
please please send that cheque new issued refund cheque on the following address as i will recieve it in time...
address is
mudassir ahmad kochak
c/o lotus securities
near L I C Building.
NAI BASTI ..ANANTNAG j& k 192101...
PHONE NO IS 09419455100...
REGARDS
MUDASSIR

hope ur goodself will do the needful

non receipt of refund of excess money - Reliance Power IPO

I applied for 225 shares and was allotted 15 shares. But no refund has been sent to may account. My account no is 604226100040078 with Bank of India New Delhi Overseas BR and my Demat account no is 13020800 00167185 with Bank Of India Andheri DPO Mumbai.
How and when th balance amount will be refunded.

could not receive my refund amount - Reliance Power IPO

my app.no;58354565
i AM NOT RECIEVING MY REFUND AMMOUNT YET TILL DATE 14-07-2008.CHECK AND REFUND MY AMOUNT

shares not came account - Reliance Power IPO

I have a big problem on allotment of Reliance Power IPO.

With my Bid cum application Form no which is 35308434 it shows that you allot me 16 shares . Till date I have not receive any shares at my DP and my excess money also had not been refunded to me at my bank A/C. I had sent you already MAILS and talk on phone.But no one replied back to me . I have no information about the status of my shares and refund amount now tell me what should I do????

In that scenario afterfive months still I had no money nor I had the shares in my hand where as 11th feb. is the listing date of Reliance Power.

Please rectify the error at your end please inform me about the present status of my application.

Please take the necessary action as soon as possible

from
mukesh bhai ramanlal shah
application form= 35308434

This is A.S.MANI and i had invested in reliance power IPO seven months(16-01-2008) back with you (KARVY SECT., ) and i did not alloted any shares for my application and i did not get my money back still now, regarding this issue and i had called your customer care several times and several e-mail's, but no response from there side regarding this issue with register complaints on phones and i like to have a good response for this issue.I invested through Reliance Capitals.

My Application No is 71587148

CLIENT ID is 13041400 01757305

Cheque no is 025182 AXIS BANK
Bank Serial No.991234

A.S.MANI

REFUND CHEQUE WAS CANCELLED LATER - RELIANCE POWER LIMITED

Application No. 17779381
DP ID : 12038400 Client ID : 00069909
I had applied for 225 shares @ 115.00 = 25875.00 for Reliance Power.
I got 17 shares and refund cheque of Rs.18565.00 (chq.no. 897674 of HDFC Bank).
The refund cheque was valid from 01.02.2008 to 30.04.2008 and I had deposited on 09.04.2008 to my bank AXIS Bank Ltd., it was credited in my account on 15.04.2008 and my bank AXIS Bank Ltd. sent the cheque to your banker HDFC Bank Ltd. for cheque clearing. But after that I face a serious problem. Your banker HDFC Bank Ltd. was sent a memo to my bank AXIS Bank Ltd. that "instrument cancelled" with the original refund order cheque after cancellation. On 16.04.2008 my bank AXIS Bank Ltd. was debited the refund amount 18565.00 in my account that means I have not received the refund order amount.

Several times I have contacted with the people of Karvy Computershare Private Limited. Everytime they are telling that refund amount was credited in my account but they are not taking seriously why second time the refund order cheque was debited in my account after your banker HDFC Bank's memo to my bank AXIS Bank Ltd.

Please it was too late. If you want some more information in this regard feel free to contact me.

Thanking you,

Jayanta Maity
45/1/1, Chakraberia Road (South)
Kolkata - 700 025
Mobile No. 9339517269

non refund of balance amount & non allotment of shares to my dp account - reliancepower

dear sir,
my name is P.PADMANABHAN. i have applied for RELIANCE POWER IPO for 225 shares and paid cheque whose number is 668138 for amount Rs.25875.

NO REFUND HAS BEEN PAID - Reliance Power IPO

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Mrs. RAJANI RAVEENDRAN, applied for reliance power IPO.I already paid Rs.24, 150, cheque no.385378 Date on 28-1-2008 ANDHRA BANK, Vashi Navi Mumbai.I was been aloted with nine shares then a bonus of 15 shares where added as per the 9 shares alloted to me the amount deducted should be Rs.3870 and i should recieve a amount of Rs 20, 280 which i have not recieved yet.
Please do the needy.

ICICI DEMAT A/C NO. IN302679-34531239

PAN NO. ALPPR1443J

ADDRESS. Rajani Raveendran,
B-20, Rm No.2:4.
Sector-1, Vashi
Navi Mumbai.
PIN CODE. 400703.

ANDHRA BANK A/C NO. 062710011004642.

THANKING YOU,
RAJANI RAVEENDRAN

delay in refund - Reliance Power

dear sir
i ashoo sharma of phagwara punjab has been waiting for refund since the allotment of shares . as i have already launched complaint to reliance power and i was given complaint no 35365 at least three months back appx. as i regularly calling them about my refund but nothing has come up, they always say that my case is still pending with karvy hyd and waiting for reply. could you please look into the matter and send me my money as soon as possible.
thnks