SCV/ Set Top BOX - no correct response from service

K.Thirunavukkarasu
This is to notify Mr. Kalanithi Maran that the technicians in the service dept of SCV is not responding properly and customer are treated very harshly. Sir i here by like to bring this to your notice that the technician named Mr. Rajkumar in the service dept didnt give any proper date of delivery for the setup box which was given to repair because of noboot or dead the serial no of the receiver is 020008140044868, Grn. No: 6428. The technician informed us that the set top box can be collected on 1st of March. when i called on the above mentioned date i was asked to call back after 3.00 p.m. so i called the service dept after 3.00 p.m. and i was asked to collect the instrument on 2nd of March. I visited the office around 12.00 p.m and i was told that to call the service next day. The next same thing happened. Again Mr. Rajkumar promised that the instrument will be delivered on 3rd of March. because of previous experiences i gave them one more day time and called them around 11.30 a.m on 4th of March. still got the same information its still under process. i am so frustrated because of this. Is this the way the technicians treat a customer who is been with your service for a long period of time, i have great respect to you and your concern.i hope disciplinary action will be taken regarding this
Thanks and Regards,
K.thirunavukkarasu

Comments

N Apr 15, 2014 by
Harish amoorthy

Best Review
what do do if smart card failure for scv dish

E mail notification - kalanithi

i got received a mal a follows.. i dont know its true or not.. the mail i have pasted here.. and also i got received a winning certificate...
Winning Confirmation Letter From The Lottery Board
BRITISH GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT:
101 Wigmore Street
London W1U 1QU
Email Ref Number: UK/9420X2/68

Attention: Email Owner,
Your Email has been selected among nominated Winning email for a cash Price of £ 815, 502.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred and Two Pounds Sterling) cash from British Government e-online programme held on 31st of May 2009 in United Kingdom. We are expecting your reply.

The selection process was carried out through random selection through our computerized email selection system from database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents in which your email was among the first ten (10) lucky winners.Our European agent attached to your draw will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him/her.

FOR DUE REMITANCE AND PROPER CLAIMS CONTACT Via Email.
Mrs Shannon Maris (British Government Finance Department)
EMAIL: uk_nl_board01@live.com
Feel Free To Call: +44 703-592-2805

Provide the following underlisted informations for due remittance of funds;
1.Full Name:
7.Job Describtion:
8.Email Reference Number:
9.Winning Email:
10:Alternative Email Id:

Note: All Replies and Queries Should only be sent to Mrs Shannon Maris via uk_nl_board01@live.com
Congratulations on behalf of British Government Financial Department.

Yours Truly,
Prof Rogosheske John
UKNL Online Co-ordinator

I am having a set top box from SCV My Smart Card No Is 40275943377

Last two days it is not working . Kindly solve the issue as early as possible

please ird up gradimmiadtlynowSCV My Smart Card No Is 41187672203

please ird up gradimmiadtlynowSCV My Smart Card No Is 41187672203

this Smart Card No Is 41187672203 ch cartoonnet will not show in langwage tamil

This is to notify Mr. Mahesh from SCV is not responding properly and customers are treated very harshly. Sir i here by like to bring this to your notice that Mr. Mahesh as not given proper information about the Settop Box. When i visited the SCV office Teynampet 2nd floor on Tuesday 10:45AM, to buy the SCV Box, he answered very rudely & you need to come only with operator. he is saying that SCV box will not be provided directly to customers... Is this the way the SCV employees treat a customer who is been with your service for a long period of time, i have great respect to you and your concern.i hope disciplinary action will be taken regarding this

Thanks and Regards,
Murali

how to change language (from english. to tamil. discovery)
explain.
anandjamaai@yahoo.com
reply must.
N Jan 9, 2011 by
shine_raj

The following URL http://www.sunnetwork.org/scv/ is under construction for the past one year as my knowledge... is there any other link to pay the monthly bill online...
Shine Raj
N Feb 18, 2011 by
madduck10 SCV  - Tamil Nadu, India

no response - SCV

i m having set top box of scv,16/25, mangammal lane,seven wells,ch-1. no signal e48 (channels subscribed) and while telecast also it will struck like dvd, ols any one can guide me whom i can compalint regarding this as local cable operator is irresponsible
N Sep 12, 2011 by
sriram

how to change language (from english. to tamil. discovery) i want the all the channel in scv {stb} i want the scv hd boxkindly
A Nov 14, 2011 by
Thiyagu_0007

I am having issues with the SCV set top box for about 10 days. They are providing run around solution and treating me very badly. For E17 issue they told me to contact the cable operator, later they told me to bring the set top box to their office. Once i took the set top box to their office they told me that the issue is not with the set top box and they just need to sync the card with the box, but still the issue is not fixed. They don't even have the courtesy to answer to the customer with respect. No company can sustain if the customer's are treated in such a way. Even after calling them for about 30 times the issues is still not addressed. I had a great respect on this concern which is getting spoiled day by day. I hope disciplinary action will be taken regarding this. The number which i called is 49616161.
D Dec 22, 2011 by
v.bharathkumar

hai sir this v.bharathkumar from ambattur i have set of box in scv i have pay my smartcard by i could'n able to rescive signal.but i asked my cable oprter its not my mistake he telling.kindly take imadate action {sree sat com serives] venkatapuram'oprter name p;parthiban mobile no ;9444471439
D Dec 27, 2012 by
vishnusomasundaram

I paid Rs.1200 along with the address proof to Alwarthirunagar cable operator for the setup box 3 weeks back. Whenever I enquire about the status, I used to get the reply from Cable TV operator that they are waiting for activation.

Fedup with the response, I decided to take back my amount and go for Private DTH service. When I asked for the amount, I was informed that they received the activation but wrongly sent to another user !!. I was informed that they will resolve the issue!! within a day or two.
This has happened inspite of followup once in 2 days with them.
Now, either I have to forego the amount paid or wait patiently for the mercy of my area cable TV operator.
N Mar 4, 2013 by
vatsalaparthasarathy

Sir
I m living in Ashok Nagar 4th Avenue. I m having set top box. For da past one month it is not at all working properly. i m not getting the signal dat s green light will not be there. it s always blinking or disappear. also cable is not working. without these i can simply sit before my tv box.
I called my cable operator so many times...daily minimum 5 times...their reply s dat they will come. I used to wait for them and got upset and went out.
This s my regular work throughout Feb. still it s continuing...
hence i request u to look into da matter and do da needful immediately.
i can recommend my cable operator for "Best Customer Service Award"
kindly verify who s dat and warn them to do properly or change da agent so dat customers like me should not suffer.
I hope u will attend dis complaint at once and expect da good result from ur end.
Thanking u
My mail id is< vapasarathy@gmail.com>
N Mar 15, 2013 by
INDIRANI

Sir
We r using scv setup box which was connected thro our cable tv operator named INTERSAT ENTERTAINERS-No-7, sixth street, Tansinagar
velachery-chennai-600042.We r residing @velachery main road.for the past 3 days our connection is scrambled.though we have paid the monthly
subscription the connection is not recharged.they r telling one or other reasons.pl.look into the matter and kindly do the needful.
my E-mail id is indragkrishnan@gmail.com
With regards
G.Indira
N Mar 22, 2013 by
DSPVEL

i m having a SCV setup box, presently it is not connected, now i want the connection but i dont know the procedures, whom to contact and where to contact. i m in perambur ( venus) area. kindly help me in this regard.
Vel.
N Mar 28, 2013 by
Vijayasarathy.K.S.

Smart card No 42830447225 -- Vijayasarathy my son has purchased when we were in 21/43 Solaiappan Street, Mylapore, Chennai-4.
It was functioning without any problem.Since 1-3-2013-we have shifted our house to New no 33/old no 17.V.C.Garden 2street, Mandaveli, CHENNAI-28 and from that time onwards the problem started.We contacted the cable operator several times and at times he obliged, contacted over phone the SCV office and everything went waste.Simply we keep the T.V. idle and think of surrendering the set top box.
Please do the possible help otherwise proper guidance.
THANKS.

By:Alamelumangai.Mother of Vijayasarathy, Phone NO9840560196/ 9176220631.
Email achumangai@gmail.com
N Apr 3, 2013 by
karthik1191

this is our card no is 42840513140. it is not working properly since last 5 days i compained to the local operater and scv by phone there is no action non the complaint.we are thinking to surender the set up box .the respone is very worst with the customer. pl do some possible things.my e-mail id is karthikeyasivam@gmail.com
N Apr 16, 2014 by
akash 5898

my smart card no. is 42516875860 can i have the full details of all channels in my set top box and also the package
please reply soon !!!