Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd - Fake Micro SD Cards

selvamani75 on Oct 7, 2011
Name of the Scammer: Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd
Address:•Tel: 0755-36634381•Fax: 0755-36634381•Mobile: 13172426381•Add: Room 3032,GuangYe Building
FuMing Road
Futian Area•ShenZhen City,China•E-Mail:admin@szqtt.com•MSN:admin@szqtt.com
Carman@sqtt.com•Eric@sqtt.comParticipants of this Fraud: Eric, Jack, Kenry, Carman

SHENZHEN WOFEI SI CO., LTD

Bank Name : HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Account : 127-781284-838
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address : 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

Details of the scam: I have placed order for 300 micro SD cards from this company. They sent us just plastic cards, not micro SD cards and cheated us. The intention of this posting is to warn all buyers of micro SD card to be aware of Fraud companies in China and their main job is to scam every one from abroad. They sent us sample properly and cheated in this 300 cards. We sent money to Shenzhen QT and material was dispatched by SHENZHEN WOFEI SI CO., LTD and this company did not really exist at all. They are good players of drama and cheat us. We have to be very careful with this scammers. Chinese government should help the international buyers like us for protection of our money. They have to cancel the license of this kind of scammers immediately.I called this company numerous times and they did not respond to me properly and they removed my name from SKype too.

Our Company Name:
Manager
Vetri Power System, TN, India
+914427233136
+919841895387
www.vetripowersystems.page.tl

Comments

D Oct 18, 2011 by
selvamanl75

NOT FAKE !!! IT IS JUST A MISTAKE.SO SORRY !!!
I am sorry to this company for this complaint.This is a large mistake !!!
Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd is an integrity and good company.
I hope we can build commercial relation again and build a partship for long time.
I apology to Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd for our mistake .Their quality and service are all good, also the price is competitive .
The 300pcs micro sd card i had sold is hotsale in india, because of its low price and high quality.

best regards
Manager
Vetri Power System, TN, India
N Oct 18, 2011 by
jacobmann

I can prove that SHENZHEN QT TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a Honest and trustworthy company.
We have build a business partship for 3 years.All of their mployees are good guy.I like this company.
So i also think it is must be a mistake !!!
D Oct 19, 2011 by

Dear Friends:
Beware Of Shenzhen QT Technology - Fake company. Never believe the Story of Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd.

The comments posted by them are all fake and they are all posted by the staffs of Shenzhen QT Technology. I did not post that they have sent it wrongly. They are the world's number one fraud company and they are cheating every one like that. To show that they are genuine companies, they posted like that, I contacted Carmen, who is the sales in-charge of that company. She has not yet responeded to me. Now she is playing such a drama. Cheating is the major business done by them. Part of the scam are Daisy, Carmen, Eric and Jack.

Do not deal with that company please. YOu will be scammed. I am going to send a mail to HSBC Bank to freeze their account to stop cheating done by this company.

For details about this company, you can contact me know:
K. Selvamani
Manager, Vetri Power System, No 67 Mettu Street, Kanchipuram.
Phone: +91-44-272-33136
Mobile: +91-984-189-5387
www.vetripowersystems.page.tl
N Oct 19, 2011 by
selvamani75

This is Alan From UK. I agree with the views of Mr. K. Selvamani from India. I am residing in London, UK. Just 10 days ago I bought 1000 micro SD Cards from Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd. Ms. Carmen, Sales Manager, was dealing with me. Sales girl was Dasiy. Email ID used is carmen@szqtt.com. Website. www.szqtt.com. I paid 2500 USD for purchase of 1000 Sandisk Cards. All of them are fake cards and they are just plastic. When I contacted Carmen she did not respond to me. They removed my name from Skype. It is an unethical business practice. Do not do business with this comapny.

Selvamani, if you posted this beforehand I would not have been scammed by this company. Thanks for your posting now. At least hereafter people won't deal with this company..

I have complained to Chinese authorities and trying to take action this scammers. This kind of scammers spoil the name of China.

This is the details of the scammer.

ShenZhen QT Technology Co., Limited
Address:Room 3005, GuangYe Building, FuMing Road, Futian Area.ShenZhen City, China
Mobile phone: "0755-36634381

Best regards,
T. Allen.
Techie Info
London, UK
D Oct 19, 2011 by

Dear Friends:
Beware of SD Cards from China. Not only Shenzhen QT Technology and SHENZHEN WOFEI SI CO., LTD, most of the micro SD Cards sold by Chinese are all fake. They send original cards as sample and while we place big order, they cheat us. We all united together and make effort to stop the scammers like these companies. I am going to soon visit China soon and formally complain to Chinese authorities in person. My appeal to everyone is that if any one is cheated by this company, please post in this website so that others would aware that this is fake company. Also post in alibaba.

If anyone need good cards, better buy from Taiwan, not from the scammers like them.

They say that the price is low and hence they have cheated, no good company in the world would say like that. Only fraud companies would say like that.

I would be happy if some one see this post their genuine complaint about this company.

If any one want to know about this company, please contact me on my email
selvaina_1234@yahoo.co.in.

TN, India.
D Oct 20, 2011 by

Dear Friends:
I have got a call from one of the customer from Lucknow, India and he got my mobile number from this posting and narrated how Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd cheated them. He has paid for 200 cards and they just sent only plastic cards instead of micro SD Cards. I told that company to post their scam history in the website. I have realized that this Shenzhen QT is a real scammer and they have been cheating all indians like this. All Indians should take oath to complain about this company to Chinese authorities.

Now it is the time for awareness. We all should wake up. I want to be role model for all Indians. I am going to fight with this company to my best to get my money back. I won't allow this company cheat another Indian like the way they have scammed me.

I would like to start an Indian MIcro SD Card Association to protect the rights of Indian customers being cheated by this kind of scammers. They are lot of scammers in China like this Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd and like Ms. Carmen, carmen@szqtt.com.

Those who want to participate in this association are welcome to support me.

I appeal to all the customers scammed by this Shenzhen QT Technology Company to send a complaint letter to freeze the company account held by Shenzhen QT Technology Ltd at Hongkong. If many letters of complaint sent to the bank. They will try to formally freeze the account.

All Indians scammed by this company, let's join together and fight against cheating by Chinese companies like this.

Truly Indian
K. Selvamani,
manager, Vetri Power System
India. +91-984-189-5387
N Oct 27, 2011 by

Dear Friends Beware Of Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd:
I have so far got three calls from different persons from differnet parts of India and they are all scammed by this Shenzhen QT Technology Company Ltd. One of the customer called me today after seeing my webpost and they enquired me about Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd. Please check in the google before buying memory card from Chinse companies.

My fellow Citizens do not ask for low price and they would offer you low price with just plastic card. Today's market price is around 3.2 USD. No one can offer at 1.5 USD or 1.8 USD for 2 GB cards. Beware only scammers would offer at this price so as to cheat us. This is the clue to find out whether a company is fraud or not.

If anyone is interested in purchasing cards and needs any advise please contact me for any help or you buy from Taiwan Companies as they are genuine and scammers like Chinese.

India.
N Nov 4, 2011 by

Dear Fellow Citizens:
Since this webposting I have received nearly 6 calls from different persons and the similarly among them is all are scammed by this Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd. Today I got a call from a person in Bangalore and he lost 4000 USD by the scam of this Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd. i think so far they would have scammed around 50 persons and thereby earned at least 20, 000 USD.

Today Eric has sent me an email stating that his business going well. That means he has been cheating other Indian like me. I cannot allow this . My fellow men, Wake Up now and prove that we "Lamb at home and Lion at Chase"

Eric is doing all these frauds with the support of Kenry, Carmen and Daisy. They are all expert in cheating. If someone has influence in China, visit this Eric, Carmen and Kenry and beat all of them with chappel.

I request all buyers of SD Card is do not trust this kind of scammers. Do business face-to-face or do not do business in micro SD Card. Beware of Chinese Scammers like this company.

I appeal to every one to avoid doing business in Memory Cards with Chinese companies because most of them are scammers. Do business with Taiwan Companies.

If you have any scam story please put in the website so that you can save other Indian Scammed by this kind of fraudulent persons.

If you are scammed, please report to Chinese embassy at the email mentioned below and also send an email to HSBC bank with proof to close the company account of this company held at HSBC.

chinaemb_in@mfa.gov.cn

By True Patriot,
+91-984-189-5387
N Nov 4, 2011 by

Rising Numbers of Cheating Of Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd

Dear Fellow Citizens:
Yesterday I got a call from one of the buyer of Micro SD Card from Bangalore, India and he told me how he was scammed by this Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd. He was scammed of 4000 USD. He bought 1000 cards and none of them are not working. I have asked his help also to take against this fraud company Shenzhen QT. I cannot determine totally how many Indian customers and customers across the globe are scammed by this company.

If you have been scammed by this company. Please post in the website in an effort to save at least others money. I got almost 6 calls and only one is from Canada. They asked me about this company and they did not finally deposit amount to this Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd. I am very happy I have saved the money of some Indian Consumers and one customer abroad.

If you are scammed by this company or any other Chinese company, please bring it to the attention of Chinese embassy by sendin email to this this email ID:

Mail ID: chinaemb_in@mfa.gov.cn

Its suggested that the matter be brought to the notice of Chinese Embassy. You can ask Embassy to check and close the fraud company. You need to submit order details, advance paid proof, previous mail communications etc to Chinese Embassy. Also send an email to HSBC Bank to freeze this company's account.

We all united to together and fight against the cheating of this company like our Anna Hazare fight against corruption.

We all form together and form an association to protect our interest.

Jai Hind.

True Partiot,
N Nov 17, 2011 by
selvamani75

I am getting numerous email enquiry from customers across the world who are all scammed by this company. One among them is a customer from Tunisia who was scammed of 2500 USD.
I sent an email to HSBC bank and they told us to complain to the following address and they will take action against this fraud company.

I request all to send the story of the scam and proof of payment to this email: commercialbanking@hsbc.com.hk

They wil at least know that this Shenzhen QT is the fraud company.

For your easy reference, the contact detail of Hong Kong Police is

Beneficiary Account : 127-781284-838
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address : 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
********
I advise you not to make bank transfers in China.
there are interantional banking solution is the letter of credit (L / C)
essyer just documenting this method of peiment with your bank

cordially.
N Nov 28, 2011 by

Be Careful Scammer

Address: No.40 Fuming Road, Futian District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
Website: http://www.designsusb.com

E-mail: dane@designsusb.com
danedesignsusb@gmail.com

3. Ms. Kelly
E-mail: kelly@usbxt.com

Note: As per our company adjustment, please do money transfer to our HK company bank account.
Bank account information as follows,
Beneficiary Name: SONFANG (HONGKONG) CO., LIMITED
Beneficiary Account: 127-830982-838
N Nov 29, 2011 by

Be Careful Scammer

Address: Floor1, Building1, Debao Industial Park, Jihua Road, Bantian, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Tel: +86-755-85225536

www.xinnalan.com/en

Showroom:

N Jan 2, 2012 by
prijesh pv

i agree with selvamani many chinese co. s are trying to cheat indians such frauds should be beaten by face
A Jan 2, 2012 by
prijesh pv

please help sivamani if any one in china have contacts
N Jan 7, 2012 by
Qiuyue

Hi SD cards buyers, before this two website,

Their company name:
Shenzhen Feixunda Technology co ltd
shenzhen youda technology co ltd

I contact these 2 companies at the same time, what is like drama, the 2 sales persons offer me the same buiding same office address and same office telephone number for contacting. I have studied their website carefuly, the style are similar. What is interesting, the sales tell me they offer 5 year warranty and 3 month goods return for the copy kingston sd cards. how possible. Be careful guys.

Good luck to you all!
N Feb 6, 2012 by
edemka

And who that knows the fair companies?
A Feb 21, 2012 by
crd589

I would like to say that they are fake as well. I purchased a sample order of 64GB USB flash drives with the findings as follows.

The media is likely to be defective.
7.9 GByte OK (16568320 sectors)
54.5 GByte DATA LOST (114470912 sectors)
Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
54.5 GByte corrupted (114470912 sectors)
0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000001f9a00000
H2testw v1.4

From: jenny@joyojog.com [mailto:jenny@joyojog.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 12:38 AM
To: Chad
Subject: Re:RE: RE: RE: good manufacture in china, best price of Usb Flash Drive

Dear Chad,
Thanks for your email.

I have send you our company documents, these are ok?
Bank information:
Beneficiary Name: SONFANG (HONGKONG) CO., LIMITED
Beneficiary Account: 127-830982-838
Bank Address : 1 Queen's Road Central,Hong Kong

All are ok? If you have any problem, please feel free to contact to me.

Best regards

Flora
N Feb 27, 2012 by
Wagner Fraga

Anyone know a reliable company to buy sd card?

Shenzhen QT Technology Co Ltd - Fake Micro SD Cards