State Bank of India - Reward point

shantimoy Dey
I am getting any feed back about how to redeem my reward points. Can you please guide me on this .
Your Toll Free no. don't give any acces to ask about reward point.

Shantimoy Dey

Comments

I am not getting any feed back about how to redeem my reward points. Can you please guide me on this . Because of the complex procedure every month my reward points are getting lapsed . pl inform me in my e-mail id jtaluk@gmail.com or on my mobile 9830973553 .
Your Toll Free no.is not giving any acces to ask about reward point.

I AM NOT GETTING ANY FEED BACK ABOUT HOW TO REDEEM MY 2359 REWAD POINT WHATEVER GIFT ICAN GET IN THESE POINTS, PLEASE SENT.
2] YOUR REWAD POINT SERVICE IS VERY VERY POOR,
LOT OF CUSTOMER ALSO AGREE BUT SBI CARD IS NOT AGREE VERY DIFFICULT

S S SAWANT
9 GULMOHAR, ANKUR SOC,
BEST NAGAR GOREGAON W MUMBAI

sbi very very poor service
nisanjay State Bank of India  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

non credited of rewards points - State Bank of India

I Anil Kumar Rungta holder of SBI MARUTHI SUZUKI Credit card no:5101 2881 1403 3523 here by request you to credit the rewards points (3000 rewards point ) of CITI BANK MARUTHI AUTO CARD (CITI BANK CARD NO: 5546 1901 7837 9003) which is pending in a/c SBI MARUTHI SUZUKI Credit card . You have promise me that to credit all rewards points of CITI BANK MARUTHI AUTO CARD (no: 5546 1901 7837 9003) is to be credited in this new card at the time of apply this new SBI MARUTHI SUZUKI Credit card.

But till today you have not credit the rewards points after several complain, so I request you to credit the same as earliest.

ONLINE COMPLAIN CASE ID NO:

14 Case ID=003-787-696 1-Oct-10
15 Case ID=003-787-696 6-Oct-10

COMPLAIN BY TELEPHONE

OO92670032398 21-Sep-10

I am not paying my next bill till my case is resolved, due to again & again & again complain.

ANIL KUMAR RUNGTA, C/O SHREE BHAWANI TRADERS,
15-2-321, 1ST FLOOR, MUKTHYARGUNJ, HYDERABAD – 500012 (AP)
PH: 9247228583, 9030045200
N Jan 8, 2011 by
prahlad patel

dear sir

please ask me how we can use my point where my point is diposited, i have no your reedem point card

P A PATEL MOB.No. 9099082294
N Feb 1, 2011 by
Subhash Changarath

this is ultimate from an sbi officer himself not knowing how to redeem, ha ha ha
N Nov 11, 2011 by
RSathiamurthy

I am getting the reward points in my card but i don't know how to redeem my reward points. Can you please guide me on this .
Please send your contact numbers.

I tried your toll free number but i am not getting the answer from that call.
N Feb 22, 2012 by
r.c.nilanjan

regardind redeeming reward points service is very poor.they are making their customers fool.higher aoutherity also inactive.majority time you will not get them in help line no.very poor work culture in sbi top to bottom. r.c.nilanjan.
N Mar 13, 2012 by

Ref: DLN_LA_FEB-12_869
My Credit Card No: 0004006661037867954
Vide A/c No:004006661032751112

Respected Sir,
This is to be informing you that I Mr Om prakash jaiswal.was Credit Card Holder of your S.B.I Credit service and my credit no and a/c no which is mentioned is above.

On 9/9/03 a S.B.I card statement was send by you through courier.
In statement it was showing that my total amt due is 14155.76 till DT: 27.8.03.
On 19/09/03 a phone call was made by your S.B.I cards service which they have inform me that I have a due in my credit card & I tell them that at present I cannot make the payment to you because in my business I had a huge loss and then tell me that they will exempt all the additional charge except the due. Then I make the payment. The details are given below:

Date Particulars Amount
Total Dues 14155.76

1. 16.08.03 Cheq No:903978 - 1145
VIA U.B.I Bank

2. 28.10.03 Cheq No:947567 - 10000
VIA U.B.I Bank

3. 14.01.04 Cheq No:947575 - 3010.76
VIA U.B.I Bank NIL

When I made the 3rd payment on 14.01.04 along with the cheque attached a cancel application of credit, destroyed my credit card into pieces in envelop and drop into the S.B.I credit card drop box.

After that I call in S.B.I cards helpline and inform them that I have clear my all dues which you have raised against me.

Again on 26/08/05 a letter was send by S.B.I credit card service through a court notice Ref no: SBI/CAL/ CASH CARD/ CONC/LOT-12/236 issued by Kholi & Sobti (Advocates & Solicitors) claim by your agent Mr Rajesh Prasad as a conciliator for an amicable settlement.

In the notice they have mentioned that sir in you’re a/c there is over due a sum of Rs 16560.80 dt 26/08/05 and you have to come on 11/09/05 between 10am to 5.00pm near 33 Tollygung Circular Road Sitel Sadan Building ground Floor Near Rain barati Service station (petrol Pump) Cal-53.
There was a huge crowd and long line along with them they were standing with local police and gunda.
When our number came then the agent look into the system and inform that by mistakely we have issue this notice and we are extremely sorry to interrupting to you and you have no due to paid your all due over dues all are clear.

Again on 10/02/12 a letter is issued by Leagum associates for settlement through S.B.I Cards officer Mr. Asim Sinha that your total over due is Rs 1, 22, 733.39/-

First of all I cannot understand that what is the purpose for sending me this letter because when my credit limit is Rs.25000 how the due would be Rs.1, 22, 733.39/-

Secondly, your staff and employee are not permanent they all work here for short period because if they work actively then you wouldn’t issue the notice by Leagum Associates.

Thirdly when I have destroyed my credit card then how can the amount would be Rs.1, 22, 733.39/-

Fourthly, when my dues and over dues all are cleared then why won’t you issue me a declaration and surrender certificate mentioning that my all dues and overdues all are clear and you have surrender your credit card.

Fifthly, they are not sending me my credit card statement.

I hope that by reading this application you will do the need full and considered my application.

Your co-operation will be soliciated .
With Best Regards
Thanking You
Yours faithfully.

Om Prakash Jaiswal

Note: Further any quries you freely mail me into my e-mail I.D- dkgfuincat.com@gmail.com
N Apr 20, 2012 by
mp_joshi2001 State Bank of India  - Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

I hold a SBI credit card and sometime back asked for vouchers against my reward points. i used some of them and kept it for later use. In the mean time whaen i decided to use the rest, i was told by the merchant that it has lost its validity (of six months normally offered) and can not be used. I requested bank to reissue me the fresh vouchers. They denied to re-issue the same. according to them i lost those reward points since i did not use them within validity period. I am of the opinion that not using the vouchers with in validity time does not mean oerson looses the reward points that he earned. i think bank should re issue them with some charges.

Can this matter be resolved and how.
A Sep 16, 2012 by
Anil K Sharma

I agree with the above-written complaints of the consumers from the core of my heart. Perhaps your silent attitude might be discouraging the consumers to redeem their reward points.

Anil Sharma
A-51, Shivam Appartments,
'D' Block
Vikaspuri
New Delhi-110018
D Oct 21, 2012 by
Arun khanna

I have a creditcard of SBI spicejet card with points 5000 expiring on oct 31St ! Kindly guide and help me for the same redemption for the card . The offer says 500 /-ruppess off on purchase of any airline ticket . its extreemely insane to leave 5000 points. Please add some deals to the card.. Or cancel it. Noone replyswith confidence on customer service they dont knw how to solve a query. Please reply at the earliest .

Arun khanna
Email: saidevtrading@yahoo.co.in
N Apr 7, 2013 by
Rehanudin Shaikh

hy, me is Rehanuddin Shaikh and i am holding an SBI Platinum Credit Card for 18th Jan, 13 my card billing Cycle is of 13th of every month.
when i have applied for this card i was told that i will be charged an INR 3000 per anaum and for the fisrt year i am entitled for a gift voucher of 3000 INR. so after getting this card i waited for an month for that gift voucher and then i calld the Sbi cc 18601801290 / 02239020202 on which i had got response that once ill pay my first bill which unkowingly comes to me of 3800 inr of some taxes added for which i have not used any thing then from the date of payment some 21 working days i may suppose to call at some number then by that call within 48hrs tat i will get my gift vouher at my residence address. but that doesn't happen. fist of all yor gift help line number is continusly ringng and automaticly get discnctd by 3min of hold 08022299988.. and one is been charged again with by his phone operator for 1 inr /min.

so i called the sbi cc care for same some one from cc care told that they will arange callback by 48 hrs abt same. i did got call for that by within 48 hrs but the prson from sbi gift line who spoke to me made me understand that i will by sure geting that diliverd to my residence by 7 working days of that call but still the days of sbi are not over i belive... and after dis the sbi gift card line operating time is between 9am to 6pm and always the number is ringing and of no response. ... oho ... i rreally appricate such a good service..

hope to hear abt same

My Mobile Number is : 9773875374 / 9664543001
My Mail Id is : rehandestination@gmail.com / rehan_destination@rediffmail.com / rehanuddin.shaikh@sutherlandglobal.com
N Jan 16, 2014 by
k.k.tripathi

I have reward points more than 2000 now and more of the rward poins lapsed every month due to non availibility of customer care tel. no. which is very long time taking process due to alwayas buisy tone. So to send the contact details to pursue further for redemption of reward points. If posiible please provide the redemption procedure just like other banks credit card just like citi bank credit card which is very easy and simple online process.

K.K.Tripathi
N Jan 19, 2014 by
its_bhavin

Hi All,

If you want to redeem your SBI Railway Credit card points, you can do it by clicking the check box "Redemption>" in Plan My Travel window. This check box is between the field "Quota" and "Find Trains" button. Then, in old interface it will show you only '2 Tier A/C' to check availability, however, in new interface it will show all classes of the train. So in new interface you will need to select 2AC and then the Passenger Details page will appear showing the program member's name, age & sex as default value. Here please do NOT forget to enter the "Loyalty No". Loyalty No is nothing but your Shubh Yatra membership number. Later process is easier. Still need help pls call up 011-39340000 IRCTC helpline number. I got the help from them... After all it's not that the whole world is so bad..!! :->
N Aug 5, 2014 by
mohan23907

I am unable to convert my rewards which is around 16000 points which is due from last 3 months how to convert in cash or gift
but there is no response. Unable to contact to your call center which you have given in the online.

SBI CREDIT CARD HOLDER
N Aug 6, 2014 by
RAKESHSHILPA

I am not getting any route to get reward points redemption
N Aug 15, 2014 by
dmitra99

No way to redeem reward points of SBI credit card on SBI Card website.

No way to redeem reward points of SBI credit card on phone Nos 1860 180 1290 / 1800 180 1290 / 39020202.
Kindly help.
D Mitra
N Aug 18, 2014 by
j.sankalp

u have to get into contact with customer care executive. Yeah their helpline doesnt provide any assistance regarding reward points.
I just got into menu option 1 and you have to keep answering whatever they ask then in the end u will get connected to the customer care executive. It worked for me . Hope it does for all of you.

State Bank of India - Reward point