UTITSL - Not receiving PAN card

Usha V Nayak
Dear Sir

I had applied to UTITSL on 16th of Jan 2008 for PAN card and paid up the necessary fees on same day, but till today after one month of application i had not received my PAN card as i urgently need for banking purpose

As per the claim of UTITSL they issue PAN card within 15 working days but in my case its more than 1 months time they take and still not replying in proper manner, the phone for inquiry of PAN card is not working all the time its engaged

I request you to do some action against UTITSL, my details for application is as below

Applican Name: Ushaben V. Nayak
Application No.: 035122026
Coupan No.: 023549936

Requesting you to do the necessary action against UTITSL Pls do the needful at the earliest

Usha Nayak

[Jun 29, 2014] UTIITSL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Not Received My Pan Card - UTITSL

I have not received my pan card till now. my pan card have despatched on dtd.09.01.2008 by post. I request , please inform in which address have despatched my card.

Warm Regards,

Hrusikesh Pradhan

Not receieved PAN CARD, Applied before 2 & half months - PAN CARD applied at UTITSL

Respected Sir,
I have applied for Pan card on 14/12/2007 at UTITSL, Belapur ,New Mumbai. office with application no.023421794. I have not received my PAN CARD uptil now,

So please help me in getting my PAN CARD as early as possible,
because I urgently need it.

Yours Truly,
Yogesh B. Thakre,

Request for the pan number - UTITSL

Hi Sir/Madem,

I have applied for the pan card on 12 Feb 2008. But till now, i have not received any response not even the status was not updated.

My reference are as below:

Processing Fee Coupon number: 024655207
Application number: 035492701
Date of Receipt : 12 Feb 2008

I need the PAN number immediately to open my DEMAT account and to process my tax calculation in my office. Kinldy Process this request and revert to us ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your response.

i have applied for pan card. the pan no is issued to me two months before that i have checked from your website online. but the pan card is reached my address till now. so i do want my pan as soon as earlier

I didn't receive my pan card. But in the Website it was mentioned it was dispatched by post on 20-march 2008.
Could u please solve this issue ASAP.

I have not received my pan card till now. my pan card have despatched on dtd.28.02.2008 by post. I request, please inform why not received my card.

Warm Regards,

mohan kumar choudhary

Dear Sir

I had applied to UTITSL on 05th of mar 2007 for PAN card and paid up the necessary fees on same day, but till today after one month of application i had not received my PAN card as i urgently need for banking purpose

Applican Name: m.kotireddy
Application No.: 026647234
Coupan No.: 018185007

m.kotireddy

I have been put in between the postal department and them and made to shuttle to and fro again and again - UTITSL

Subject: 1. This letter informing you officially of Lost PAN Card. Applied on 01/03/08 for some changes, 2 months has passed since application.
2. The Post office is unable and unwilling to assist,
with my repeated visits to them 2 months after application.

I contacted Aaykar Sampark Kendra and intimated them
of the lost PAN card. I was advised by Aaykar Sampark
Kendra to send a letter in writing confirming lost status.
Regarding the details as given below:Pan application No.: 702861862; Coupon No.:025091974

IT Pan Service Centre: 1437, Red Rose Chambers, IInd
floor, Near New Railway bus stop, Trichy Road,
COIMBATORE-641018

I was time and again made/asked to go to post office by UTITSL -Pan Department. The result is more to and fro shuttling. It is obvious the PAN Card is lost

Kindly ask them to reprocess the same at the earliest. Please
send it by hand delivery to your own office in
coimbatore where it may be collected.

The PAN card is required for various purposes at the
earliest. The annual returns have to be filed. It is
also required for Mutual Fund transactions very
urgently. Please reprocess the same urgently. Many
matters are pending requiring it.

It is our duty to complain when the PAN card is lost by us when it is in our hands. It still becomes an additional duty to us, to complain when the PAN card is lost or stolen in transit.

There has been cases of lost post parcels in history. How can without logistics and traceability any thing of importance which require reporting its loss ever be sent by ordinary mail.

Ordinary mail is liable to be stolen by any one who wishes the delay of delivery of the same, and when the rules of the mode of delivery is not changed by the governing/management, should we apply again and again and complain of its theft again and again.

Your kind assistance will be appreciated

Yours Sincerely,

Suresh. O. Chotrani
(For Mrs. Padma. Odhermal. Chotrani)

Suresh

Yours Sincerely,

Suresh. O. Chotrani
(For Mrs. Padma. Odhermal. Chotrani)

I am submited my pancard application on 19th April 2008 to kandivali department.But i don't get the pancard can u help me pleas sir.
your's faithfully
hamid shaikh

Pan card not yet recieved - UTITSL

I have applied for the PAN CARD with the Coupan NUMBER : 024858282 and the acknowledge number as 036197296 for more than 2 month yet still i hav'n recieved my PAN CARD.
Please do the needful as i am in urgent need for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Neelam Yadav

I have applied for the PAN CARD with the Coupan NUMBER : 026243342and the application number as 036887083for more than 1 month yet still i hav'n recieved my PAN CARD.
Please do the needful as i am in urgent need for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

I need my PAN Card .Take the action immediately
subarna

applied for PAN card but not yet received any update online - UTITSL

hi,
I had appied for a PAN card on 23rd may 2008. but have not yet received any update online about the status of my PAN card.please help me as i am unabl eto withdraw my salary without a PAN number.

Subarna

received two pan card - Government

sir, i have recieved two pancards and on this card my signature is just mirror image of my original signature.so what i can do please guide me

pan card not received - working

dear sir

i had applied for pan card in the last week of April -2008 bearing coupon no. 026426493
& Application No. -037143439

please kindly despatch pan card ASAP

thanking you

babu rao kolanti

pan details - UTITSL

my name is micheal william
my pan number is ABFPW2912B and my coupon number is 027268560 i have recieved my pan card but my photo is not there on my pan card. please i want you to look into this and help me out in this case

Annoying UTITSL process - where is my pancard - Pancard

This is one of the pathetic story about Pancard. I think government is minting money in this process. There are so many in numbers who has the same kind of story to relate.
I have applied pancard in the month of April from Chennai, but am a resident of Hyderabad. At the time of applying I was told that I would be getting pancard delivered in 15-20 days at my Hyderabad residence. It was good to hear !!!

On 30th April the internet site of www.utitsl.co.in showed the status of 'Delivered'. I was happy that I would be getting Pancard soon, and also intimated my parents, watch man about the corier or post about this. This happiness didnot last longer as I had to wait till June month.

Irritated with this I enquired at chennai office about pancard, the answer was -- no we could not trace the details. Uhhh..I enquired at Hyderabad Zonal office, there they say that it may have returned undelivered. I asked, How can it be when every one was at home and our watchman is also there, How could it return back.

They asked me to give one application requesting the pancard. I gave and that day there were around 30-35 people with same kind of problem. They all have to skip the office that for this purpose. The zonal head told me that I would be getting a letter at my residence after 15 days, and if I bring that they would give me my Pancard. So I got the letter after 15 days, and today I went to the zonal office and was shocked with reply.

The zonal head asked me to pay rupees 70/- so that the pan card will be delivered from Mumbai again to their office and I can collect that after 10 days. These UTITSL people are cheating. Or who knows the government is making money under the cover of UTITSL.

I think there should be some concern shown by the Government, because we are paying taxes, we are getting pancards on our own cost. Hell with the government and there policies.

May be these UTITSL have choosen some wrong guy for courier services where there are lot of quality courier service providers. May be one more corruption story under this courier service provider.

There is nothing much I can do, but have to wait till I get my Pancard.

Thank You UTITSL.

not receiving pan card - UTITSL

I have already applied for a new pan card bearing acknowledgement application SL No 002591359 and processing coupon No 024318952, till today i have not got my pan card.

I have not received my pan card, i had applied my pan card in march 2008, till today i have not received my pan card . i am facing lot of problems. so adequate action may be taken early. my application No is 002591359. Thank you

sir
i ve applied 4 pan card in 2002, i got pan num but din't recive pan card so far
even i ve applied twice request for it.
my PAN CARD NO is AWQPS4368D.
KINDLY TAKE NEEDFUL ACTION and send my card at same address mention in d form 49

UTITSL - Not receiving PAN card