Lotofstock.com, The Ultimate Superstore, Express Network (P) Ltd. - Non dispatch of Ordered items even after 48 days

mnrkrishnan on Nov 18, 2013
On 01-10-2013 through the Online shopping site of The ultimate Superstore (based in Chennai, India), I ordered 5 items vide my Order No.5884 and instant online payment was also made as per their billing. Whilst ordering I noticed the stock availability in their web and the items were very much available and as per the delivery terms it was given in the terms and conditions as 15 days. After much follow up I got 3 items, that too after 15 days time.

The remaining 2 items are (1) Wind energy car and (2) Jumbo folding chair. For getting these two items I am constantly contacting the said store. I sent reminder E-mails on 18/10/2013, 21-10-2013, 31-10-2013, 04-11-2013 & 11/11/2013. My precious time is wasted for follow up with the storekeeper. Please note that no reply was given by the store for non-sending of the items ordered for which they have already received the payment on 01-10-2013. I understand from their web site that these 2 items are yet to be despatched by the said store even after 48 days. There is no response or reply from the said store to my reminders. On contacting over phone the storekeeper/a lady named Kanimozhi gives lame excuses. They are not furnishing the Manager's contact number or their top official/grievance redressal cell address. 48 days are already over after online payment and these 2 items are not despatched by the Store. They are not taking any action to see that the items are delivered as per their promise in the web site. In fact I ordered a wind energy car for giving it to a student on the Deepavali day. But due to the poor service of the store now this is not possible since Deepavali is over.

After logging into their site I confirm that till date these 2 items are not despatched by the Online super store.I understand that this Online super store is promoted by a leading newspaper group Express Network. Experienced hands, keeping up the prompt delivery are required for Online shops. In fact they are dwindling with customers' money.
The company's mail address: www.lotofstock.com/superstock; Phone 044-23457655

Radhakrishnan.M.N., 'Sreesadma", Harishankar Road,
Tharekkad, Palakkad - 678 001; (m) 9446638505
[Updated by mnrkrishnan Nov 20, 2013]

Till date (20-11-2013) they have not despatched/couriered the ordered items. There is also no response for my E-mail reminders. Already 50 days are over from online payment. Pl. take up my grievance effectively with the Online shop.

Radhakrishnan.M.N.
[Updated by mnrkrishnan Dec 24, 2013]

Even after 85 days the items were not couriered/despatched by the on line shopper. I am still sending so many Reminder E-mails to the opposite party, all in vain. Pl. take up with appropriate forum to redress my complaint.

Radhakrishnan.M.N., Palakkad 24-12-2013
[Updated by mnrkrishnan Jan 29, 2014]

Even after 120 days the Jumbo folding chair with cup holder was not delivered to me by the On-line shopper. After these 120 days of experience, I feel they are collecting money from various innocent buyers by giving colourful advertisement in Indian Express newspaper daily and also in their web and after receipt of money the promised delivery is not at all maintained. They are creating funds for their own use and and the delivery of the ordered items are prolonged for 4 to 6 months and thus FUNDS are being floated for their business expansion. I humbly request Online consumers not to place orders with such non-committed online shoppers..

Radhakrishnan.M.N.Iyer, Tharekkad