QUEST LONDON TECHNOLOGY - money cheating

visithra on Apr 3, 2013
i have seen add in quicker stating that QUESTION LONDON TECHNOLOGY HAD 50%OFFER OF apple iphone516gb,(buy one get one free), for 20,999.

they have send a mail to deposit 3980 INR,the contact no of sales manger of delhi office is +919953287386,he is sales managertod to deposit as soon as possible.I deposited in the name of WANGBU AKEM(SBI BANK-SHIVAJI NAGAR,A/C NO: 32695903989.
I deposited on 2/4/13,after paid i scan the receipt and send to Quest London Technology <mobilecentre.org@wss-id.org> to this mail.at night i got a mail and call from london + 44-701702-8791 7.30p.m.and they said ur tracking no is send to mail, the tracking no is 65432987K.and also they said ur product will reach india by 3/4/13 morning and u will receive a call from courier agent. at morning 11 a.m i got a call and he said to check mail, the call came from this no +919762410416.i check mail in that they mention THIS IS THE COURIER AGENT I JUST ARRIVED (CHHRATRAPATI SHIVAJI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) MUMBAI IN THE LAST 15 MINUTES AGO IAM BEEN PROCEEDED TO THE CUSTOMS OFFICE HERE BUT THEY ARE REQUESTING FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CHARGES AND REGISTRATION OF PACKAGE OF Rs.(8,450) TO ENABLE ME CLEAR THE PHONES AND START COMING TO YOUR HOME-ADDRESS TO DELIVER TO YOU WHEN I ARRIVE TO YOUR HOME-ADDRESS WITHIN FEW HOUR!S YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY A BALANCE PAYMENT OF RS.(8,569) GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL RECEIVE AN ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM ONE OF THE CUSTOMS OFFICER HERE AND GIVE TO YOU SO THAT YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR PROMPT DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME,after that i deposited the amount 8450 INR in the name of RACHEL ANA (SBI A/C NO)20156335496. i paid that also after that a call came from the courier agent to check mail there it mention I was able to make inquiries from the United Nations on the procedures for getting the Anti-Terrorist certificate and was told that it will cost you only Rs.13,300 India Rupees (Thirteen thousand Three Hundred Indian Rupees) as soon as we get this certificate the Anti-Terrorist Department is going to sign the release form order without any delay and I will come to your door step.
i got several calls from delhi office +919953287386 and several calls from courier agent +919762410416 , both telling me go back do ur payment. i replied in mail as well as to them that i wont py even one rupee for u. if u bring the product to my home i will pay the remaining balance 8569 INR. after that i done calls and mails no reply yet
Complaint comments 0 Comments