1mg — invoice related

I had ordered medicine for my parents with 1 mg. Separate prescription were also provided along with instruction to raise patient wise bill. However, 1 mg provided me 1 single bill in the name of one person comprising medicine of both prescription. When a tried to contact them, they responded that for the single order, two invoice cannot be generated, however my point was that how can be bill raised in the name of any person other than the as per doctor prescription. Further, if their system does not allow generation of more than one bill for the single order, then why the order was accepted when i had given clear cut instruction for raising of separate bill. 1 mg should make its system in a manner which is compatible to tackle such cases.

I am trying to get the correct bill from 1 mg since almost 2 months but they are just wasting my energy & time.

Please help me getting the invoice.

Comments

I want unsubscribe my emails or messages from 1mg. [protected] . Please everyday i receive annoying sms.
Please delete my all Persnol data and account from 1 mg Pharmacy sight and app because I don't have any more requirements of medicine in future from online sight

idea's reply, Feb 15, 2019
Please delete my all Persnol data, Photos other data and account from 1 mg Pharmacy sight and app because I don't have any more requirements of medicine in future from online sight.

1mg Address
    Level 3, Vasant Square Mall, Pocket V, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070