Abp Weddings — matrimonial complaint in abp

Anindita Fav on Jan 26, 2019
I have taken a package of 12000 as they convinced to take it by telling so much lies. Then 1st thing i dont get matches as per my preference where as in other matrimonial sites i get it. Next is they posted my add in the newspaper by adding some extra info wat i dont need. And another issue is their behaviour, they treat their customer badly, even one of their executive was so irresponsible that she did not forward my add even after complaining someone else he has done it. Now i want to modify the content of my add but they are saying its not possible. Because i have another chance to publish it.

Comments

I too have taken a 12, 000 package with all fake oral contracts, that they are providing us a discounted rate for a premium subscription if payment is done with 2-3days.
Now, they tell us we can't offer you premium at that rate, when payment has already been made. Adding to it, they say I won't be getting proper matches at this rate, which is actually happening, anybody and everybody is pinging even after setting a preference.
Do not trust these people. It's been week I am into it, I will seriously take legal help if they continue this.

Abp Weddings - matrimonial complaint in abp