Abp Weddings — misbehaviour of one of your employee

43/2 Ram Road Chatterjee Para Sarsuna Kolkata 700061, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Sanchari Sett on May 17, 2019
I have registered in abp site and then get a call from one of your employee, gopa bhattacharya. She explained me everything in details and also informed me the plan charges. I told her i will inform her after consulting with my father and then we feel that the charges are too high and we deactivated the profile. Next day she called me and my father also informed her the same. But again she called me and told me that my father has misbehaved with her which is not true and she also gave me some free suggestions to not do this kind of things, not to send interest like this and not to behave like this with anyone. Who is she to talk like this when my father has not misbehaved with her. She was repeatedly blaming my father which is really very unexpecting. If a trusting brand like abp's employee is behaving like this then what the worst situation can happened. We r very much shocked with this as this kind of situation was not expected from this company.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0