Act Fiber — complaining about fraudulent bill and non availability of customer support

Century Packaging on Nov 9, 2018
This is yash here from chennai. I have received a bill of rs.3024 for my connection whereas i had changed my plan to rs.899/month. I have the confirmation message also for the same. When wanted to know the reason behind the same and tried contacting the customer support, the only response i could get is the network i am trying to reach is busy. I have almost tried calling 20-25 times and got the same response. I want an immediate response on the same or else i would be filing a case against act on the same.
You guys promise of 100 mbps. Have complained about the same also so many times. But again the same story. The maximum speed i get is not more than 30 mbps.
I hope the people handling complaints on this page take it seriously and take some action on it and provide me with a solution if not will meet them directly in the court.

Comments

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name below. We will look into this for you.

[protected], Chennai
Dear Valued Customer,

We are unable to view due to privacy concern. You can contact us on [protected] & helpdesk.[protected]@actcorp.in we will assist you.

ACT Fibernet
Act representative collected 8000 for six month connection. It has been almost 20 days. they have not yet installed the connection and also not refunding.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and city name. We will look into this for you.

ACT Fibernet

Act Fiber - complaining about fraudulent bill and non availability of customer support

Company:Act Fiber