[Resolved]  ACT Fibernet — 6 money advance money taken but connection not provided after 1 month

I requested for act beam connection however executive took me 6 month advance as 7176 and promised to get me connection in 1 week on 2 april, today is 8 may no connection so far, i want my refund, have called to customer center but no response.
It takes 10 minute to get connected to customer center and they diclined my call many times, niether executive pick the call nor manager.
Please help me to get my refund/connection, appriciate if you set any example that nobody could do in this future.

Prospect id[protected]
Refernece no[protected]
Credit card - *4146
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2019

[May 10, 2019] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Dear siddharthsharma202,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

ACT Fibernet
Updated by siddharthsharma202 May 16, 2019 I am frustrated with your pathetic service when you can't provide the connection then why don't you refund the money, 9connection supposed to be provided by 20 April 2019 while today is 16 may 2019, i have been following customer care, they all say thay in 48 hours connection will be provided, i got a call this week that server is not available in my locality so we will provide the refund, when will give my own money, Guys please suggest any idea, i am.planning to take a strict action now, I wasted my time even could not buy other connection because of their false wordസ്, please suggest any idea or else I can file fir against the company I have all the proof.
My beam account #[protected]

Updated by siddharthsharma202 May 21, 2019 Hi Team, i am planning to file a FIR or log case, please suggest any good advocate or any other channel, want to take action against company, i don't recive my refund so far .
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

ACT Fibernet
    ACT Fibernet Phone
    ACT Fibernet Address
    Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010