[Resolved] Act Fibernet — Account disconnection

New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Ch, India
 wenkateesan
Id 11788992
I want to disconnect act fibernet account, i am shifting my location

I called customer care and i requested, but they are telling 'will be disconnected in four days'. Every time i call they are telling same phrase, now nearly twenty days is over. They are try to make to pay for next month. Please please act terminate my account.
My family has been facing financial problems, please disconnect my account
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2017

[May 19, 2016] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2017
Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet

Comments

Beam Telecom / ACT — Not responding to the calls

I have taken a new beam connection, for that beam team had promised me that he will complete it within 5 days... Its been 8 days but i dint here anything from them... If I call the respective person he is least borthered to respond to the call..this is really disrespect to the customer...very disgusting and irresponsible...
Dear Not responding to the calls,

We are sorry to know that your installation has not been completed. Please share your Contact Number, we’ll be happy to look into this for you.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad
Dear wenkateesan,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad
Dear wenkateesan,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on Chennai Customer Care Number [protected] & helpdesk.[protected]@acttv.in

Username : [protected]
Account ID : [protected]
I want to disconnect my act act internet connection, but i couldn't reach any of the customer services since lines always seems to be busy or out of reach.
Please disconnect my act net connection and do not renew and packs without my concern.
Hi Wenkateesan,

Please share your contact number and city name, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet

I was using ACT connection from more than one year, now in my area there is no or very less connection of ACT, so ACT technical team was not able to fix the problem and I communicated same to customer care and Informed that my connection disable.
As per first conversation with customer care, my connection got cancelled, but after that I got couple of email from ACT, then I again I talk to customer care regarding that, then after 15 days they are telling connection is still active. Please cancel my connection and don't send me any email.

Dipak
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Jun 2, 2017

Hi Dipak,

Please share your contact number and city name and we will investigate this matter

Account id[protected]
ACT fibernet
Hyderabad andnagar colony Khairatabad Hyderabad
Please cancel the fibrenet connection
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2017

Hi Naray,

Your mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on 040-66272727 or [email protected]

Account id[protected]
ACT fibernet
Hyderabad OU colony Shaikhpet Hyderabad
Please cancel the fibrenet connection because I am shifting to other city.
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2017

Hi Visabhishek,

ACT Fibernet
Kindly cancel my account, I have already submitted a ticket. AccountId - anucool.[protected]@gmail.com
Kphb colony Hyderabad
Anu
Beam Telecom / ACT Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018

Dear Valued Customer,

We're sad to see you go. Please share your contact number below and our team will take up this request.

Dear ACT fiber net team,

I have already informed to disconnect the net connection for Account Number[protected] on 29 Nov, 2018. Yesterday I have received Invoice bill. Kindly do the needful.

After talking to customer care service only I raised ticket through my registered mail ID. Hope to receive quick and positive response from your end.

Getting installation took me a day, but disconnection is taking lot of calls and mails.

Thanks.

1988
    +91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Act Fibernet - Account disconnection