ACT Fibernet — Customer care not responding over internet issues

Act customer care is not responding over complaint of no internet from last 5 days.
Every time i call they have a classic response and talk like trained parrots that issue will be resolved in next 24 hrs. Neither the issue is resolved nor any action was taken.
Acc no :[protected]

[Aug 06, 2020] ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response Aug 07, 2020
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

ACT Fibernet
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Contact no:[protected] ; ofc cable was connected 3 months back, till today not serviced, but bills are getting raised. It is unfortunate that bsnl is neglecting our complaints. Complaints portal never functions, to whom we have to approach ? or file a case in the court ? no asker no teller on our difficulties.

Hell with Act fiber you people loot money from us and show your backs. Does your technician take 12 days to relocate my connection. From the day 1 of my complaint I did not receive a single call from your end regarding relocation of my internet connection.I live on earth and want to relocate my connection on earth not to any other planets or moon. Your nodal office team in hyd thinks that by giving reply to my mail ends there job. They forget evey time to send a technician. Please sprinkle water on there face and wake them up.

ACT Fibernet Phone
    ACT Fibernet Address
    Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010