ACT Fibernet — internet outage for 4 days in a row

With act, customer support is never really a support. They don't have any control and they never really could say when connectivity be resolved. I have been calling them everyday and receive 24 hours excuse, for 4th day in a row. I was informed my current issue is a multiple outage (6-8 connection are affected) hence it is a high priority issue. And the lethargic approach to a high priority issue shows their work modal. And the worst thing is i have to call them and take updates. Basically, customer will be put in darkness with no hope when the issue will be resolved. One thing i really appreciate about act is their sarcasm in their message 'our team will ensure fastest possible action'

After prolonged hope and frustration. Decided to switch to a better service provider, raised a disconnection request - sr[protected] hopefully they disconnect on time and save me from a next month bill.

Steve

[Jul 25, 2019] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response Jul 25, 2019
Dear Daniel Stephen,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.

ACT Fibernet
Updated by Daniel Stephen Jul 26, 2019
Amazing, this is what the customer support said as well. Coincidentally THEY DID NOTHING as well! I just like to know one fact, Does ACT has same 24 hours as us or you guys follow a different clock. As I could notice 144 hours passed, but your 24th hour hadn't happened yet

Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010