[Resolved]  ACT Fibernet — SR[protected] - Issue not resolved since 20 days

This is with regards to an internet connection, Issue is not yet resolved. I have raised multiple requests but no use

SR[protected] - Box has been removed from my place and set up at another house, they have not given connection to my house, when the box is there at my place, the connection was given to him but now the team is saying we cannot give connection to my house.

SR[protected] - When I have raised this ticket that the internet is not working they have said that there is no availability of net connection at my place when the main cable of my wire is going from my house

SR[protected] - I have raised this ticket again that the internet is not working, should see what will be the response.

Is this the service that customers should be treated for if you are able to give the connection? tell it at the front and remove my connection and refund my amount back and the main cable which is going from my terrace should be removed.
Nov 22, 2021
ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 19, 2021
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response
We regret the unpleasant experience you've had. We have your details and will get in touch with you.
Oct 20, 2021
ACT Fibernet Customer Care's response
We tried calling you but were unsuccessful. Request you to share an alternative contact number or a favourable time.
Complaint comments

ACT Fibernet
    ACT Fibernet Phone
    ACT Fibernet Address
    Golden Heights, 59th "C" Cross, 4th “M” Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560010