Act — recklessness response from every team of act in nellore including managers (suresh - mob:[protected] my service ticket number - sr[protected]

Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Nellore Kolors on Jan 7, 2019
We are using act internet, in a month maximum 03 complaints minimum we get.

Act registered number:- [protected]

Every time they say junction box issue -

When we ask for rectification - they will reply problem is for every one in your area just wait and they will bang the call on face. (Is this the way we getting treated after paying 3500 rs every month to them)

On repeated complaints we visited nellore act office:-

(Address: no. 16-2-230, 1st floor dr anil kumar reddy towers, pogathota, nellore, andhra pradesh 524001)

We met mr. Suresh, he introduced he is the head of nellore branch and we said our concern on internet issue. We also gave him bill payment receipts for proving we are paying bills regularly. I turn he said issue will rectify in ten minutes, and its been a day where there is no response from their side.

We are a company. Staff is sitting idle only because of act (Isp).

Their customer rating in nellore is 2.8 pathetic.

I am attaching my communication screenshots had with mr. Suresh nellore head. Please refer.

We want proper resolution from act immediately.

[Jan 07, 2019] Beam Telecom / ACT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

2043
    +91 80 4284 0000 [Customer Care]
    New Door 49, Velachery Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600000
    Act - recklessness response from every team of act in nellore including managers (suresh - mob:- 84980 58359) - my service ticket number - sr 1042092132752