Adecco

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Adecco related photos (96)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Adecco Complaints & Reviews

kranthikumar_maya
My pf number is kn/bn/34272/112193/ i did not got pf from one and half year .they don't even know that my cheque got returned and re-authorization letter to be submitted.When i directly called pf office Bangalore they told that my pf got returned re-authorization letter to be submitted .There service is worst than any other consultancy in India.I applied re-authorization before one month,though the time is 15 days till now i did nor receive pf.It crossed one month .Don't join through adecco They are lazy.
my name kirti kumar jain and my pf no KN/BN/34272/9516 plz refund my pf amount and plz provide me pf refund HR Department address

thanking you

kirti kumar jain
mobil no. [protected]
e mail id :- kirtijain.[protected]@rediffmail.com
dear sir
i was worked in VODAFONE in PONDICHERRYmy name L.MANIKANDAN and my pf no KN/BN/34272 plz refund my pf amount and plz provide my pf refund contact number

my email add: [protected]@yahoo.com
contact number:[protected]

I was left my job on December-2009.And i submitted my all document to Mr.Gatikrushna to clear the PF amount on January-2010.But i have not received any conformation from Bhubaneswar branch(Orissa).

Regularly harassing ...

PF No:-KN/BN/34272/144096.

Thanks & Regards,

Santanu Chandra Samantaray.
Mobile no-[protected]
I also agree with these grievances. My PF no. is KN/BN/34272/42455, I am also have the same experience.
I was working with adecco flexione work force for the last 5 years, now the company has been changed. Till date I have not received full and final PF amount. Please help me also.
my name sunl kumar verma and my pf no KN/BN/34272/315161 plz refund my pf amount and plz provide me pf refund HR Department address

thanking you

sunil kumar verma
mobil no. [protected]

Ravi Kumar Pandey
my name Ravi Kumar Pandey and my pf no KN/BN/34272/384764 plz refund my pf amount and plz provide me pf refund plz inform urgent basis

Ravi Kumar Pandey
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Adecco India — submit pf form before eight months in adecco office jaipur but not transfer my pf money in my account [Resolved]

vikram singh sisodia
    my joing date 13 oct. 2008 and my contract period complete 10 june 2009 and pf form submit adecco office 16 aug 2009 but...

Adecco. (Tata Sky) — EPFO Fand [Resolved]

Jai Shankar
    Dear Sir/Madem
    Chaqe Retune May Re autorise Fom PF Office Banglore 7/01/10 Reciving Not For Pic Mobile: No.
    ...

sup.ved
    I have submitted my PF claim in the 2007 but still there is no sign of PF cheque , when enquired I have given only cheque details as below.
    Cheque No. :- 522955 & 561387 , Amt :-15401/- & 6972/-, Cheque dated :- 21/2/2008,
    Bank add :-ICICI BANK MUMBAI BRANCH NT PAREKH MARG, CHURCH GATE

But till date this cheque is not deposited in my bank and also submitted by bank account statement from last one year to PF office.

I have also submitted reauthorisation form to PF office, request to please check.

My Details :-
    Name: Supriya Jagtap. ( Before marraige name:- Supriya K Koli )
    PFno: KNBN34272/17441.
    Date of Joining : 1st Feb 2005
    Date of Resigning : 8th Feb 2007.
    ICICI Bank account no :[protected]

Branch: Fort.

PF office address is as follows:-

ANNAPOORNESHWARI COMPLEX

SURVEY NO 37/1, 6TH MAIN,

SINGSANDRA, HOSUR ROAD,

BANGALORE 560068.

Supriya Jagtap
    91 [protected]
    Have not received any confirmation on my complaint.- supriya

Adecco India — withdrawal of provident fund (PF) [Resolved]

Prasad Padmakar Sonawane
      Dear Sir/Mam,

PF refund form was submitted on 21st Jan 09 through Adecco India PUNE in the Regional PF Officebr...

Aishwarya Krishnamurthi

I'm Aishwarya.K. I was in Adecco contract (working for Xpitax Solutions, Guindy, Chennai) from Dec 2006 to April 2006.

I have sent the required Statutory PF form filled with necessary supportings to Adecco office at T,Nagar, Chennai on Oct 20th 2009 .

My PF acct no:KN/BN/34272/80966.

Please do the needful.

Please let me know when could I get the PF money credited in my bank account. (Time Period).

Also let me know if I need to escalate the issue that my question is not responded properly to someone in Higher hierarchy.

There was a very bad response in phone when i contacted Adecco office.

Thanks for looking into this issue.

I m submitted the my PF withdrwal form date on 17-JAN -2009 .But not received the my PF amount in my account . .

Name - ASIM TAMBOLI

FATHER'S NAME - L R TAMBOLI

PF A/C NO - KN/BN/34272/65162

EMP CODE - TA/974/0112

BANK NAME - SBI BANK

BANK A/C NO. - [protected]
      i totally dissatisfied with the service of adecco they never try to serve or talk to reliving employes
      always looking for new joinees...
      i relived almost 1 year back but still i have not received my PF and also adecco never response to our call or mail very bad and pathetic service from adecco...
      they serve like a bullock cart
      vishnu kumar jangid
      mob. [protected]
      Mob. [protected]
      P.f. A/c No. 143724

As trial mail...

after 1 year my PF payment not given to me, nobody take responce to clear my PF payment

Dear vishnu jangid,

Thank you for contact Adecco Support Centre. We have recd the clearance to process your PF forms on 4/1/2011 We will submit you PF forms to the regional PF commissioner's office after completing the necessary formalities so that the forms are not rejected and Once we receive the forms, the formalities will approximately take 180 days. Request you to please cooperate & have patience till we submit the forms.

ADECCO SUPPORT CENTRE

Call:[protected] prefix nearest STD code: Karnataka-080, Tamilnadu-044, Andra Pradesh-040, Mumbai-022, Pune-020, Gujarat-079, Delhi & NCR-011, Jaipur- 0141, Chandigarh-0172, MP-0755, Kolkata-033 ) from Monday to Friday.

Mail: [protected]@adecco.co.in

-----Original Message-----
      From: vishnu jangid ([protected]@rediffmail.com)
      Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 07:34 PM
      To: [protected]@adecco.co.in ([protected]@adecco.co.in)
      Cc: swati.[protected]@adecco.co.in (swati.[protected]@adecco.co.in)
      Subject: Re: RE:

Dear sir

Sub:- refrence my first mail

as i already written, i submitted my P.F document 8 month ago at jaipur office to swati rao, but no any action taken within 8 month (240 days)by adecco p.F team, as your current mailed on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 02:22 PM, still your team take 180 days to given my PF payment,

so your team will resolve my PF payment in near about 2 year (600 days)

sory to written g will go to court for my PF paymet, if your team will not resolve my PF paymet case within a month (30 days)

vishnu kumar jangid
      mob. [protected]
      Mob. [protected]
      P.f. A/c No. 143724

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:37:29 +0530 wrote

Dearvishnu jangid,

Thank you for contact Adecco Support Centre. We have recdthe clearance to process your PF forms on4/1/2011.We will submit you PF forms to the regional PF commissioner's office after completing the necessary formalities so that the forms are not rejected and Once we receive the forms, the formalities will approximately take 180 days. Request you to please cooperate &have patience till we submit the forms.

ADECCO SUPPORT CENTRE

Mail: [protected]@adecco.co.in

-----Original Message-----
      >From: vishnu jangid ([protected]@rediffmail.com)
      >Date: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 02:22 PM
      >To: [protected]@adecco.co.in ([protected]@adecco.co.in)
      >Cc: govind.[protected]@gmai.com (govind.[protected]@gmai.com)
      >Subject:

>I am Vishnu Kumar Jangid S/o Sh. Ramesh Chand Jangid
      >I submitted by p.f. doucument last 8 month ago at jaipur office.
      >plz. provided current p.f. payment status.
      >Thanks,
      >Vishnu Jangid
      >P.f. A/c No. 143724
      >Mob. [protected]
      i got a job in FLEXTRONICS company on my own without any consultancy support. But my flextronics asked me to get my offer letter from Adecco, T.Nagar ...I need to talk with u regarding to this so can u plz mail ([protected]@yahoo.com) me or call me @ [protected]...
      Hi Team,
      Hope you are doing great!
      As per talk in Adecco few days back I have received appx. Rs.7k in my account on behalf of the PF receipt but till now my remaining balance has not yet been credited in my bank account. Also as discussed I submitted my PF form in Adecco by 2 nd week of Sep'14 and per my understanding the PF is processed within 45 days but till now I am awaiting confirmation/amount from the PF dept. Can you please update me regarding my outstanding PF balance when I can expect the same.

Rohit
      Hi Team,
      Hope you are doing great!

Rohit

Adecco India — Applied for PF withdrawal six months back on [Resolved]

Amit Kumar Jain

My PF No is - KN/BN/34272/110124

I had submitted form for PF withdrawal on...

sanjeet kumar
        my Pf no.- KN/BN/34272/63602
        i am not knowing my details to get my PF return
        My pf a/c no isKN/BN/34272/108401. As informed by my ICICI salary account the PF cheque amount payment for Rs. 4796/- through Cheque no. 364391 was dishonoured on February 11th, 2009 .
        Please confirm how soon will i get the money credited

Rgds,
        Dharmesh Chawla
        we need my pf status report
        by pf no KN/BN/34272/244427
        Dear Mam

Im S.Thiyagu i was working under adecco past 4 years and i have resigned from that company still i didnt receive any PF amt till date all the procuder is done in adecco office on dec 2011 . Kindly check it and do the needful asap my details mentioned below

Employee No:393373

Location:Chennai

S.Thiyagu

Adecco — Non processing of my PF [Resolved]

ibrahim khan
          This is Ibrahim Khan here from Hyderabad.I have submitted my resignation on 25 may 2008. after that
          submitted PF Form...

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd — STILL I NOT GET PF [Resolved]

A.KILITUS MICHAEL
          Dear Sir ; i am kilitus michael from coimbatore my pf no ( KN / BN / 34272 / 88620 ) my bank accont no is[protected]...

Adecco — PF withdrawal [Resolved]

Vijay Prakash
          Hi, I had worked with Adeco Flexi One form 10th Oct 2007 to 23rd June 2008. As per my information Adeco Felxi One has submitted...

VIPIN TRIPATHI

I m submitted the my PF withdrwal form date on 11-feb -2009 .But not received the my PF amount in my account . so plz reply soon. i m already send compland before 5-7 days but u r reply is non .

Name - VIPIN TRIPATHI

FATHER'S NAME - SH. MAHESH CHAND TRIPATHI

PF A/C NO - KN/BN/34272/87327

EMP CODE - SI/1152/0157

BANK NAME - ICICI BANK (SAKET BRANCH)

BANK A/C NO.[protected]
          Adecco Complaints - my PF amount is not cr. in my account
          Adecco

Posted:[protected] by VIPIN TRIPATHI Send email

my PF amount is not cr. in my account

Name - SHESHNATH SHARMA

MY MAIL ID=sheshnath.[protected]@gmail.com

Gaurav Kulshreshtha
            dear Sir, /mam

i have summbited my PF Widraw For to Mr. Rakesh Tikku, Adeco last 2 month back
            so i wnat to know the status of my form
            and what time it will take to widraw

MY PF No. is KN/BN/34272/48904
            kindly do the need full

thanks & regards
            Gaurav Kulshreshtha
            i want to cheek pf status KN/BN/34272/147380
            Pf is not withdrol from six month, Please Check it.

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd — PF amount not received [Resolved]

Kayalvizhi

My PF No: KN/BN/34272/76764.

I have applied for PF and not yet received the money....

Elizabeth Nisha
              Elizabeth Nisha, D/O Late Sudarshan Kumar, They had not given any pf number.

I have already submiited all the documents (27th dec 2008)at delhi to Mrs Shilpa.
              REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE UPDATE THE STATUS OF MY COMPLAINT
              I Am Elizabeth Nisha, I was working with ADECCO (Delhi) for Vodafone

(branch noida)

Kindly let me know the status as I have already submiited all the documents to the

Regional Provident Fund Commissioner's office on 13/02/2009 and your PF No is

KN/BN/34272/92274.

kindly revert asap becoz its very Urgent. Contact-[protected]
              KINDLY REVERT BACK
              i am laksmaiah worked under you in coromandel and now transferred to other staffing solution sir plz give the details of my pf no as it is mandatory for me and my emp code is 195431

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd — Non Settlement of PF [Resolved]

GIRISH DINESH PALANDE
                I have worked as CSE- Operations with Adecco flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd. from Apr 06 to mar 07 and have submitted my...

mohneesh mittal
                Dear Concerned,

Its been 2years at 5th May'07 that i have been chasing with Adecco India to get my PF refunded but they even dont bothered to submit form till 2nd September 2008 after sending so many reminders and calling frequently.

Even Mr. Somesh has been giving FALSE dates whenever we asked for timelines. As per him every next week i would be lucky to get my fund transferred. Even just becuase of there carelessness UTI bank has deducted amount 2times for being on low balance which i need to keep live as i have mentioned that a/c for PF transfer.

Lastly Mr. Somesh confirmed it would be surly come by march end so dont panic and disturb us, now when i have esclated this to there MD, Mr. Balakrishnan again a new story is being taught that PF has been already transferred to my a/c and if i haven't received it then i need to submit a letter stating the fault.

Will i get the PF which was deducted to easy our life whereas this is mess to fight with sytem when people just sit on your documents as they are far and have no one to question them .
                ya sub choooorrrr haiiiii

AKSHAY
                  I was do the job in Adecco limited it is a manpower provided company,
                  I was resign before 1/5 year, i was fill up my Pf widower from on 25th April 2008 till date i am not received my pf,

if i ask to head office they are misguide me, they are not giving any right answer, even they are not ready to mail reply also,

THANKS & REGARDS,

AKSHAY TARTE

Adecco — Delay of my PF Fund

Please make me confirm PF Status of Below mention Associate. 1 Brijesh Goyal Shri Devkinandan Goyal KN/BN/34272/34545 15-Feb-05 29.01.2009 6-Aug-79 M 263871 SBBJ [protected] C-93 Subhash Marg C-Scheme Jaipur 302001 167, Sushilpura, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur Shanthi

mayank tyagi
                    sir i had put an application for withdrawl my PF money at Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd on august 2008. they had told me your PF will credit in your account till december but till now i did not get my money. when i make contact to responcible person of Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd the did not give any perfect answer. even that person not attending my phone call. although person reply me all the probleb is fron head office end not from our end. please help what can i do for this type problem. please show me the legal way how can i get my PF.
                    Dear sir

My self Reema Sharma and i m the x employe of wire & wireless (india) and adecco pay roll, in siti cable branch office ludhiana and i was work as a cust care excative and i was apply for PF on 29-Jan-2009 and my PF no. is KN/BN/34272/171506. and till now i have not receive my pf and the company reply ur form has been forwarded to the PF Office on 17/7/2009...But i will not get my pf till now plz check

plz verify again my pf i think my pf is so lated

plz reply asap on my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Reema Sharma
                    My self Amit Kumar Thakur and i m the employe of Tata Tele Services Ltd and adecco pay roll, in branch Corporate Office new Delhiand i was work as a Backend Exe. and i was apply for PF on 4 time and my PF no. is KN/BN/34272/102288. and till now i have not receive my pf and the company reply i will not get my pf till now plz check
                    My self L.MANIKANDAN and i m the employe of VODAFONE and adecco pay roll, in branch PONDICHERRY i was work as a DST. and i was apply for PF on 1 time and my PF no. is KN/BN/34272. and till now i have not receive my pf.
                    REGARDS
                    manikandan
                    contact no:[protected]
                    email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Dear sir

My self ANGIRA PRASAD YADAV and i m the x employe of HINDUSTAN TIMES MEDIA LTD and i was worked as market research executive and i was apply for PF on 19/11/2009 and my PF no. is KN/BN/34272/140718. and till now i have not receive my pf and the company reply ur form has been forwarded to the PF Office on 25/2/2010...But i will not get my pf till now plz check

plz verify again my pf i think my pf is so lated

plz reply asap on my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Angira prasad
                    Myself Ankur Awasthi . i was worked with Britannia dairy on adeeco pay roll from aug.07 to oct.10.
                    I was applied for P.F form on Apr.11 but till now i don't have my P F amount till now.
                    please do needful ASAP

Ankur Awasthi

K O SURESH RAJU
                      Dear Sir

I worked for M/s.ADECCO FLEXIONE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS LTD, HYDERABAD for 3 years. and i was resigned in Aug 2007, and i applied for PF amount in the month of Jul 2008; As of now i was recd the PF amount...

Pl Help me

MOBILE PHONE NO : [protected]
                      HOME TELEPHONE NO :[protected]
                      HYDERABAD
                      ANDHRA PRADESH

I have applied for my PF amount, a year back and did not received the money till date.

My PF No. KN / BN / 34272 / 115489

Please clarify.

My PF No. KN / BN / 34272 / 118963

Please clarify.
                      I am waiting for my PF amount, for wich i have applied a year back and did not received the money till date. My PF A/C No.is "KN/BN/34272/4371".

Plz do let me to khow the status of this a/c. Plz do the needful. at the earliest.
                      My name is Jaseem Ali, was working with Tata Communications, Horizon Building, Opp Brigade Tower, Bangalore for the period of 7th Jun 2007 to 26th Jun 2008 . Now I am working in UAE/Abudhabi.

I have some clarification regarding filling the two PF forms, form10c and form19

Ø Is it possible to sent the above forms via mail or fax after filling and signing .

Ø From where I will get the code Number and Account num (5th point in Form No. 10c).

Ø From where I will get the last month salary slip because my last working day was 26th Jun 2008 in Tata Communication Ltd and i dont have the same with me.

waiting for your kind guidance & reply
                      I am waiting for my PF amount, for wich i have applied a year back and did not received the money till date. My PF A/C No.is "KN/BN/34272/140267".

I am manan doshi my correct PF A/C No.is "KN/BN/34272/151179 so accept my correct pf a/c no.

my cont. no. [protected]
                      Dear Sir

I worked for M/s.ADECCO FLEXIONE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS LTD, Utter Pradesh for 1.5 years. and i was resigned in Aug 2010, and i applied for PF amount in the month of Jan 2010; As of now i haven't received the PF amount...
                      Pl Help