Air Arabia — Luggage lost

Pogaku Ramesh
Respected,
Air Arabia Tem of Mumbai India I am Mr Pogaku Ramesh From Hyd now exactly present in Iraq Actually I have problem I have lost my luggage one week before Friday Date 15/04/2016 Mumbai to Sharjah – 9:50 PM (Flight No: G9 402) and Sharjah to Najaf (Iraq) – 5: AM (Flight No: G9 377) . My wearing dresses, shoes & other material I have lost my luggage PNR No: 43837280 if u got my luggage I am humble request to you, please send to Najaf (Iraq) Airport I will pick Mob No: - [protected]. I will waiting So this is for you kindly information please. Passport No: N5453560, Mail: rameshpogaku@yahoo.com & Cont number is- [protected], H-No:- 8-4-369/181, Banjara Nagar, Borabanda, Hyderabad-18, Telangana State, INDIA – Mobile No: [protected]

Comments

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Subhabrata Sarkar (Passport no.J4837502)travelled from Sharjah to Delhi in flight no.G90 465 dated 27th of July 2016. There were two check in luggages with tag no. G9 822650 and G9 822651. Upon arriving Delhi we received only the luggage with tag no. G9 822650 and other one (822651) was missing.
Please help.