Air India — Job scam/ fraud in name of job

Mr deepak namdeo kadam was referred to me by my friend preeti gupta for job in air india as a cabin crew. He told me to meet at mumbai domestic airport for further discussion regarding job as cabin crew in air india and that he is working with air india as a crew scheduling officer mumbai airport. He assured me that he would land me a job in air india as a cabin crew and asked me to pay him sum of rs 2, 20, 000/- for job saying he has contacts in airline and i will be offered a job. After paying him the given amount i didn't recieve any mail or calls for the said job and when i asked him about the same he gave vague excuses and asked for more time. Some time passed he started asking me for more money to fasten the selection process and gave me fake offer letters of air india and jet airways. When i refused to pay more and ask about job status he started ignoring my calls and messages. When i asked him to give my money back he asked to give more time and then threatened me saying he will not return my money back and he doesn't care. Its almost 2 yrs now he has changed his contact no and deactivated all his social media. I still havent got my money back, the fraud person impersonating as air india employee name is deepak namdeo kadam staying in lower parel mumbai (Deepak namdeo kadam [protected])

Job scam/ fraud in name of job
Job scam/ fraud in name of job

[Aug 10, 2020] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shreyash T Aug 11, 2020
The fraud person impersonating as Air India employee his name is Deepak namdeo kadam staying at lower parel mumbai, and he has cheated many people in name of job in airline. He is a big fraud and he is absconding now. (Deepak namdeo kadam[protected]

Updated by Shreyash T Aug 13, 2020
Below are message screenshots from whatsapp

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet