Air India — olx ad hiring air india ground staff.

Cochin, India
 Rishin Muhammed on Jan 7, 2019
Mohit sharma (Fraud) as airindia recruiter after i saw an ad on olx about airindia hiring ground staff i texted him that i was interested. He told me to give him a amount of 300/-inr which i did. After he has given me some job details which is very convincing. Then he given me his whatsapp no [protected], [protected]. He said me a offer letter that telling me i've been accepted as ground staff nearest airport. Then he is asking me a amount of 1550/- to his bank account which is [protected], ifsc code: punb0657200 within 24hours or it will be cancelled.

[Jan 07, 2019] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Rishin,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our mail [email protected]

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX

+91 11 2462 4075 [Helpdesk]
    Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Air India - olx ad hiring air india ground staff.