Airtel — additional charges for gemini tv separately

Suraj Hayathbabu on Mar 6, 2018

I am using airtel digital connection with Account [protected]-001. In october I have updated my package to 1 year HD which includes all the channels.

Recently I have noticed that I was charged 45 INR per month for Gemini HD separately from the month of October. I called customer care on 4th of March 2018 and informed the same. They said very sorry for the inconvenience and mentioned some package activated by mistake. They deactivated the same and promised that my money will be credited back to my account within 24 hrs.

Its been more than 48 hrs and my money is not credited. When I called Customer care again they say it is my mistake I didnt notice. So, they cant credit back my money.

Im platinum customer of airtel from 2007 (Mob: [protected]).. I feel I am cheated? I am not bothered about my 300 INR. I am concerned about the values and ethics. They are cheating the customers.

Kindly help to credit back my money

[Mar 07, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - additional charges for gemini tv separately