Airtel Prepaid — not activating the offer which has been recharged through flexi

Divya
I have recharged rs24 for the night pack offer to reduce the std call rate to 99ps from 2.65 but it did not get activated hence i had to suffer a lot of money. so i am not interested in continuing the airtel network connection and i also advice not to take any airtel prepaid connection.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

plz send me prodcure about my prepaid no incomeing &outgoing call detail last 3 month.

I, TIRTHANKUR MUKHERJEE, Mob. No. [protected], facing the following
Problems :

1. From 5th dec’09, I can’t recharge promo of Rs 32/-
2. Your some representatives from Customer Care Centre (121) saying that it can be done, there is no problem! Some are saying, it can’t be done, because a promo of
Rs. 550/- (on 18th dec’08 for one yr.) already recharged.
3. Without my permission, the promo of Rs. 550/- has been extended upto 22nd June ’2010.
4. Last promo charging Transaction ID[protected] dated 14.12.2009 at 08.34 pm (not
Successful).

I request respectfully that either you arrange to recharge the promo of Rs 32/- or
deactivate my current promo on 17th dec’09, so that I can do with the promo of Rs 32/-.

Thank You.
my airtel no is [protected]
i have tried several times with 1day zabardus offer(Rs. 10) which was purched from durgapur, but unsuccessful. on 16th i have tried first but unsuccessful.it was at sikkim. now i am in durgapur, tried again 3 times but unsuccessful. the message showing that the voucher is invalid.the serial no of the message is [protected]. the secret code i do not want to write at now.i[censored] callback me i will tell you.so, how can i get rid of this problem? i am really dissatisfied.
u call me at [protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel Prepaid - not activating the offer which has been recharged through flexi