[Resolved]  Airtel — Airtel live-portfolio manager failure

I installed the portfollio manager on august2007. it was worked satisfactory up to 25days, with supscription of Rs.99/- same as another Rs.99/- dedected my A/C on september 2007 without my knowledge,after dedect the amount gentlly send sms message to me on 18.9.07 .anyway now the portfollio manager not working-but run with out data's and sensex/nifty scrolling is displayed fetching data.... what can i do. many times contact your customer compaint no - -[protected] through my phone of [protected] past ten days no responece/no feedback regarding my complaint. please tell me whether i continue your service or switch over to other mobile service provider. awaiting for your replay for further recharege my A/C.

Thanking you!
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Respected SIR/MADAM,

I have 2 major problem with airtel
1) It is to inform you that in Airtel Live there is a section called Email and chatting in that Speed flirt is there, I have subscribed for that service 7 months before, but after log in i got to see my handset Nokia 6630 started hanging and my phone getting switched off. So I planned to unsubscribe from speed flirt.But there is no option for unsubscription.
Then I called to customer care service, They assured me that I wont be charged for next month.But next month I got a message U have been resubscribed foor Speed flirt @Rs.30/-, Immidiately i called to customer care, they said it will take 48 hours and my problem will be solved.But again next month the same problem...MOrever i complained more than 5 times but no solution to my problem
But from this moth 1st feb'09 this service is charging Rs.1/-per day instead of Rs 30/- per month.
Every day without any uses my balance is reducing by 1 Rs.
2) I have been unsubscribed from tadkalive 3 months back.It was going good 2 months i di'nt get any problem, but last month I got a message from 64611010 stating...Thanks for using tadkalive(subscription, Text based services) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You 've been charged Rs 10.enjoy.
I again logged in and unsubscribe from that service thinking may be some mistake from your network part.But today again I got the same message saying ill be charged with in two days for tadkalive.
Now the condition is m planning to change my sim either to any other service provider.
I would like to know the if the final solution is to change my sim?
Do response to my problem as I have two days for making any final decision!

Thanking you,
Angel
My sim card not working airtel [protected]

Network problem