Airtel, India — Extremely poor service

Deepika maini

I'm writing this complain for my number[protected]. This no. is not working for 5 days now & there has been no update from Customer service. I have called customer service atleast 15 times as of now...When they are not able to help, these guyz keep transferring to one another and after atleast a call of 1 hour with them, when you call them the next day, to check the update. They would not even have the refernce no to check, the reference no. provided most of the times is incorrect. The next representative from airtel is never able to search the reference no. provided by the previous person. and even after 5 days, i[censored] ask them, they wud ask u ...Mam are you calling for the first time for this problem?...& that is when anybody would get frustrated.
The no' which is not working, it's incoming has been barred, the message which we get is "the no. does not exist", which is very embarrasing. We have spent 1 lakh rupees & advertised this no. in the newspaper for our business & this is what we have got from airtel. I would request this to be treated on urgent basis. and CORRECT this fault ASAP, otherwise, pay us the compensation for the loss which we are still bearing. Its an urgent requirement that needs to be prioritized. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0