Airtel — airtel broadband not shifted to new address

I spoked three times in the Airtel customer care but no proper response form them, it depressed me. In my same apartment total around 40 Airtel wifi connection is their in that one of my brother also having the Airtel Wifi only but still now they not giving connection to me.

[Apr 30, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RajeshLavanya May 03, 2019 I am Rajesh i raised request to shift my airtel broadband service to D103, Swara Appartment, Kattupakkam, Chennai - 600056 but still now not completed. My request number is[protected] dated 17.04.2019.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet