Airtel — airtel incoming call not receiving

Dear sir/ madam,

My airtel number incoming calls are not coming. The other end message is "my number is in not reachable condition". I have full range signal/tower 4g.
Incoming sms, and outgoing calls are working.

I am missing lot of important calls because of your network issue.
I have 146 rs main balance at my account.
For sometime you have blocked my outgoing calls, and forced me to buy a recharge pack, even i have main balance.
Now the scenario is, you are allowing me to make outgoing, but you are stopping my incoming calls.

You have very very very poor and worst customer handling system. I have tried contact your customer care rep via 121, 198 numbers from my airtel number. But you have just routed the options round with pre recorded voice. No connection to real customer support.

As i am mainly relying on my incoming calls for my career, i request you to please activate the service instantly. I have main balance about 146 rs, but why you are disconnecting services to my number.

My airtel number: [protected]
Alternate number: [protected]

Please resolve this problem with incoming calls as soon as possible, before you start a next problem with your precious service.

[Jan 31, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My Airtel number [protected] showing "No service" from 15/01/2019.Please resolve this issue as early as possible.
+[protected]
My Airtel Saving account linked with [protected] has been blocked. It has approx 3700rs my hard earned money. I can give all documents. And can prove myself. Airtel blocked it without any reason. My hard working money i need back. Airtel is obly company who blocks bank accounts

Airtel