Airtel — airtel misguide me and bad customer executive behavior

Snjymhjn on Jan 3, 2018
Firstly airtel company msg me tht airtel 4g is now available in ur area bt aftr when i activate my 4g plan services r very poor nd the senior executive responded tht there is no 4g network available in ur area. Airtel company misguided me. I have subscribed for 509 plan, the response of senior executive mr. Gagan deep singh is very bad. So plz i want tht u wail take legal action against airtel coto misguided me. Plz

[Jan 03, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vijayrajsingh's response, Dec 27, 2017
Network issue
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

सर हमारा ID No [protected] है पिछले 15 दिन से आपका कस्टमर केयर नही चल रहा है और सभी को मेल और tiwtr पर भी कोई रिस्पांस नही मिल रहा है सर आपको मेल कर रहे आप ही कुछ करिये,
Dr Mukesh Saini
My airtel 4G sim is not getting activated after being ported from Madhya pradesh region to Maharashtra region.
I created a Wallet account no. [protected] today and I loaded RS.1000 into it.I wanted to send that money to another account but not able to send and the message displayed is debit is not possible in your account.Im very much affected by this as i wanted to send amount to my friend immediately.Please resolve this as soon as possible.
I've got a 4g sim from our airtel store. when i am trying to send the 20 digit number from my old sim to customercare number 121, it was not sending. please give solution.
When i am calling somebody my call conect after long time and after conecting voice breaking that time . So i cant listen clear voice the caller plz sove mu problem.
My landline connection is ded from 22-12-17. complain noted to ratlam(MP) branch. but they are no response to my complain & doing missbehievior to me on phone. broad band connected to my landline.
My name is Indrajeet singh Bodh n my landline No. is[protected]. Pls pay attantion my complain n satisfy me.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - airtel misguide me and bad customer executive behavior