Airtel — airtel - neglected to provide broadband service due to not feasible in my area

Dear all,
I am ajmal, customer for the airtel service for more than 15 years. We have shifted our house to the new location and i like to shift the connection to the new location. When i contacted the customer care, they have taken the address and said it will get shifted within 3 days. But suddenly i came to know that there is no feasibility and connection is not possible. When i contacted they said its impossible to give the connection for the new location address. But there is a people in my next street who is using the airtel service. I have explained this many times and they said not possible.
So this shows the respect given from airtel for a valued customer who is using for more than 15 years, they are ready to leave the customer becoz they have extracted all their needs from me within this 15 years period so now they don't care about me. So i don't know whom to contact regarding this. So anyone please help on this.

-ajmal

[May 06, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ajmal_Khan May 18, 2019 Dear Airtel,
Please give the connection to my area.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet