Airtel — charged for vas service without my permission

Vijayalakshmi - my mobile no: [protected], to my shock and dismay i have been charged rs.99 towards fun and games which i have not opted for. Did the company get my consent to activate such a service? Because i had balance the company had deducted rs.99 on its own thereby cheating me which is fraudulent in nature. I would like to make a reversal immediately. Does your company is in such a state to deduct money without the consent of the customer. Even though i have other connection of other mobile operators i have not faced such a problem. Nowadays airtel has become very poor in service to customers and also there is often network failure.
Mar 20, 2018

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vijayalakshmi Ramachandran
I have not got my complaint no. Yet
Updated by vijayalakshmi Ramachandran
Vijayalakshmi - My Mobile No: [protected], Yesterday(20.03.2018) Rs.99 was deducted towards Fun and games which I have not opted for. Once again today (21.03.2018) again Rs.10 is deducted towards 6T SECONDS WAP for 3 days and now my balance shows Rs.2.04 only. First of all I would like to know who gave you the authority to deduct without my consent. Yesterday i got a mail from you stating that a representative would contact within 24 hours. No one contacted till now. Daily if you deduct from our account how will we rely and trust AIRTEL. The message for deduction came at 4.59AM. Do you expect the customer to send a request earlier to 5AM? If a reversal for Rs.109 is not given immediately i have no other option but to take a legal action against SUNIL MITTAL AND AIRTEL. Further i will file a complaint in Consumer forum also and together with that i am going to contact local news channels and give an interview of how I am cheated and forward this message to all social media since the amount you have deducted is my hard earned money...
Updated by vijayalakshmi Ramachandran
reference no. is PR[protected] .No information about my complaint yet from any Airtel staff, not even a regret for the inconvenience caused.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Even I faced the same issue, seems Airtel has started generating revenue by fraudulent means

Airtel