Airtel — complaints regards airtel network connection improper support

Ambattur, Tamilnadu, India
 Krr Hrd on Feb 14, 2019
This is in reference to our airtel relationship number [protected].

This is to inform you airtel that you people are not able to solve our problem which i’m facing from past 3 months, again and again i have to communicate local airtel executive, but still now we didn’t get proper solution from your side.

Last two months before we are requested 12 voices disconnect and plan change but, your side disconnected only one number from our list on this month.

We were surprised to see you have again charged rs.2499 plan but, it has been changed rs.999 plan, but we still pay old plan so, your people aren't updating prior plan details, we need proper plan details for this year.

And another surprise is we have 40 cug voice & 8 internet dongle connection and but month on month we paid rs. 44, 000/- (I was checked same in another network the bill value is max. Rs. 22, 000/- so, we are paying to airtel more than 50% of excess amount).

Kindly make change bill period of our preference.

Also, wave of our bill without that 12 no’s (Bill no.[protected].

If airtel can’t solve our problem within a week, then stop our services for this relationship number ([protected]) permanently and we change (Port) another network because already it’s been 90 days (Two month) we paid amount.

Then we below attached mails we sent regarding deactivation and plan change request

And we are planning to move the airtel broadband connection, but not satisfy with your customer support so,....

Kindly make meet with us (Your chennai relationship manager).

[Feb 14, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Krr Hrd, Feb 14, 2019
This Details i was sent to below mentioned all mail Id's but still now no support from Airtel.
[email protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Hello Sir/Madam
Airtel app or portal not able to change my DTH plan as per new TRAI rule.
I have recharged Rs.154/-as on 08/02/2019 but valaidity showing only 19 days.
So please change my basis plan Rs.154/-monthly with 100 free channels.
Vikas967's reply, Feb 8, 2019
My Airtel Digital TV Customer Id 3022794210.
Hello Sir/Madam
Airtel app or portal not able to change my DTH plan as per new TRAI rule.
I have recharged Rs.154/-as on 08/02/2019 but valaidity showing only 19 days.
So please change my basis plan Rs.154/-monthly with 100 free channels.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - complaints regards airtel network connection improper support