Airtel — date of birth mismatch

My prepaid mobile number [protected]. My airtel sim is not working.
I tried to take new sim with documents but its not getting accepted due to date of birth mismatch.
Date of birth in your records :[protected]
Actual date of birth :[protected]

I went to airtel store, talked to customer care, mailed [protected]@airtel.in many times, but no use.

One of the customer care guy suggested to change my number to postpaid.
Later from airtel website (I can login using mobile number and password), i upgraded my number to postpaid. Its converted to postpaid and showing active in airtel website. Attached a screenshot, please check.
Still airtel store (Amrapali sapphire, sector 45, noida 201301) guys were unable to give me a replacement sim.

My airtel payments bank, all other banks and aadhaar card everything is linked to this number.
Please issue a new replacement sim for my number and send it to my address. Or else please suggest me a solution to this issue. Or else please tell me atleast is there a way or not.

For any further information, please contact [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

date of birth mismatch

[Jun 02, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

19572