Airtel — family pack cheating

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Anilmohandastm on Apr 17, 2019
We have choose to migrate from Individual number to Family pack with Bill plan of 649 INR per month.

Migrated to this plan on December month and we have received the call from Airtel customer care for checking the numbers for consolidation on December 20th ( Provided the numbers [protected] + [protected] ) also we have given clear instruction like which number needs to be primary and which number needs to secondary and call ended smoothly.

However, we both were getting 770 RS each ( 649 + TAX ) from December month on wards and unfortunately we both were paying it separately for JAN + FEB + MAR separately (770 + 770 each month = 1500+).

I raised this concern with Airtel customer care but they were unable to take any action from there end and my number was barred meanwhile for April month and ended up paying it for April month as well.

I raised this issue with Airtel Front office and requested them to check the call of December 20th but they confirm, do not have access for listening to such calls.

Again i raised my issue with [email protected] and its been more than 7 days and issue is not resolved.

Planning to port from Airtel to JIO and we are getting the message port request is cancelled because of Payment due from Airtel but i have paid excess amount than what i am supposed to pay but still with no resolution we are stuck with Air-tel network ( operator ).

I had a discussion mulitple times with Airtel customer care, Direct office and Nadal office Baba Fakruddin / Ali / Mohammad Azar Ali ( Reporting Manager ) but response seems to be very bad.

[Apr 18, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

I have raised my concern or issue on 12th of April and the time line which is provided by Airtel adviser is 3 days ( 72 hours ) but even after 240 hours ( 10 days ) this issue is still pending to be resolved from Airtel team.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]