Airtel — inflation of bill (postpaid mobile service)

s s kalra on Apr 10, 2018
I am and my family is using more than 7 connections of airtel and broad band connection from last 18 years and regular making all due payments.
I have seen some entries always showing charges for the call made, which has not been made by us.
To quote, the bill of my family plan no [protected] which is due on 24.04.2018 has one entry of rs. 36/- being the charges of a call made to nz/australia on 19.03.18 at 17.06 and duration is 2.33 min.

I would like to say 1. I never make international calls
2. This call is not on log book/details of calls on my
Mobile
3. Call at this time mean call made at mid night there
I object to this call charges and my first request is waiver well before due date otherwise i shall be forced to take step which would appropriate.

[Apr 10, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
digumjo's response, Apr 02, 2018
Firstly it got deactiovated on saturday8:30pm and today i have taken new one and still its not actiavted can anyone help asap.
Updated by s s kalra, Apr 18, 2018

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [342]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [208]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel show the dialed number busy upto many times I am very upset from this service. This happens from last one week. The airtel customer care members also not help me. They said that there is no problem from therir side. My phone number is [protected]. If you cann’t solve this problem please tell me i will port my number to other company.
I have kyc complete 50 cash back offer
Not add my wallet 50
Immediately pay my 50
Last time cmolant place my AC money loss 20000
Hacker baking my bank AC
Call Airtel custmar care
Plz protect ur website
After porting my number to sirtel ... all incoming calls shows unknown and i even changed a sim also... no improvement .
kindly help
Airtel is a bad and worst network i have scene ever. They are unable to provide signal but they are still marketing and increasing their connections. This is very bad.
Please send me my airtel no [protected] income and outgoing calls for year 2017
Automaticall service can be start and my balance is automatically cut without I am start msg of this service
Mene 1 mahine phele seh adhar card or home verification ho gaya h fir bhi mri sim chalu nhi kar rahe h or mra wo permanent no h mera num bhi blck list mein dal diya h
I recharge my prepaid mobile for rs. 399 on yesterday 21.24p.M. But iam not getting balance. My txn id is [protected].
HI Team,

TOday i've taken new sim and its not actiavted even 4hrs have passed. I went to store 2 times they say its in progress. Very annoying missing many calls. can you so asap.

Sim no :[protected]U

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - inflation of bill (postpaid mobile service)