Airtel — international roaming charges auto activation

Gurgaon, India
 Rohit320 on Apr 24, 2019
I am using airtel connection since last 10 years and have international roaming active on myself no, where i pay 149 rs monthly rental for these services every month, weather i travel abroad or not. If i travel abroad and use my phone then standard roaming rates are applied over and above these monthly charges.

This jan i travelled to dubai and got 10 days pack also activated where 3500 rs were charged from me.

To my surprise air tell charged this money again in month of march as i travelled to saudi arabia for 1 day, saying that this is one of our pre condition that we would charge this automatically till the time you don't get it cancelled.

I feel cheated as this condition is totally operator friendly and not a fair condition.

[Apr 24, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Online recharge transaction failed But amount not refund transaction amount Rs. 245
Wynk cast is not working
I have done a rechrge on wrong airtel digital id of ruopees 300 mistakenly and i want to get refund the money to my account.i tried calling customer care but they havent solved my problem.
Money don't transaction to my account please solve it.

My friend Rima lost her phone today in Delhi, i would like to request to lock her sim immediately as soon as possible.

Phone number- [protected]. (AIRTEL SIM)

Diksha.
Diksha Saraswat's reply, Mar 2, 2019
And the registered sim address is - D/O: Tanmay Majumdar D.M vatika, amaltas -604, Kachna road, Raipur, Chattisgarh, 492001.

Incident detail - phone lost in bus in Delhi.

Feel free to ask should you have any problem regarding details.
As much i m trying to get atleast good network but it wont ...unless it getting low speed net .already complained airtel customer care they are not responding welll..i m going to port this sim .bye airtel .
My internet speed very slow why and other netwark very fast why
Worst Internet service m getting as I am using postpaid network. I want this problem to be solved or I want to convert into prepaid network again as I was Happy with that.
I have lost my sim card. i have immediately block my sim card.
my mobile no.[protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - international roaming charges auto activation